The Wages Of Ordinary American Workers Has Increased 9% in Forty Years

So the climate isn't currently hostile, you just feel that there are those who wish to make it so. And you say I have trouble making a point. Too funny.
Who is trying to enslave the rich? Did I say that? I don't think so. I think your problem with context and responding accordingly stems from your trolly compulsion to steer the conversation away from what you're unable to address.

The truth is business does not drive the economy, consumers do. A business is nothing without customers. There is no economic activity to measure if consumers aren't spending.Ironic that being stingy with wages has backed business into a corner where growth comes from cost savings rather than expanded production. Whether you agree or not is what's irrelevant.

The climate is hostile ... And I stated that.
The truth is the truth ... And that is the fact you don't have the ability to tell rich people what they can do with their money.

Whether or not business can survive without consumers or vice versa is a fruitless argument ... Because neither can exist without the other.
Business is the act of producing and selling products ... And is neither the business owner nor the consumer.

There is one thing every multi-millionaire CEO knows that you don't though.
That is the fact that your expectations exceed your ability to produce results someone is willing to pay for ... That is the truth no if's, and's or but's about it.

Every individual has the choice of who they do business with ... And that is the truth.
If you don't like the way a business conducts its affairs ... Then don't do business with them.

Better idea would be ... Quit thinking your absolute nonsense is worth the time you take to type it.
Instead of trying to influence a bunch of people to be victims of your imaginary hierarchy ... How about you do something productive?
Influence people to join you and open a business that conducts its affairs the way you think it ought to be done.
Pay people what you think they ought to be paid ... Sell products for what you think they ought to cost.

Or ... Continue to piss in the wind and act like you have something of value to add just because you walk the face of the Earth and breath air.

uh huh that's why Pfizer moved it's HQ to walk away from taxes owed

Business move when the profit margin increase outweighs the expense and inconvenience of moving

Their effective tax rate was reasonable last year. Certainly not a profit killer. They're just getting on board the douchey, anti American business train.

Pfizer Inc. (PFE) | Income Taxes

Pfizer Inc., effective income tax rate (EITR) reconciliation

Effective tax rate for income from continuing operations 22.20%

Their effective tax rate was reasonable last year. Certainly not a profit killer. They're just getting on board the douchey, anti American business train.

So they paid what, 3% of total revenue in federal tax?

You own a business you say and you don't know the difference between revenue and profit?

You do realize that most businesses run on single digit to less than 20% profit margins don't you?

So why would a business pay 30% of it's relatively small profit margin in taxes when it can pay 10% somewhere else?

You own a business you say and you don't know the difference between revenue and profit?

Sure I do. But I'm comparing what businesses pay in federal tax vs. you. You pay a higher percentage of your income than any business does of their revenue.

You do realize that most businesses run on single digit to less than 20% profit margins don't you?

More importantly, what happens before the profit is taken?

For instance, I drive a new car every two years, but I haven't made a car payment since 1979. Who do you think paid for the car? Vacation homes, airplanes, Sugar Babies. Businesses pay for many things.

So why would a business pay 30% of it's relatively small profit margin in taxes when it can pay 10% somewhere else?

I never wrote 'pay.'

If a company had a total revenue of $1M and employee expenses of $300k, the companies federal tax liability would be zero. If the employee expenses are $400K, the company would pay zero in federal tax and receive a check from the government for $100k.

But I'm comparing what businesses pay in federal tax vs. you. You pay a higher percentage of your income than any business does of their revenue.

Comparing business revenue to individual income is beyond moronic.

If a company had a total revenue of $1M and employee expenses of $300k, the companies federal tax liability would be zero. If the employee expenses are $400K, the company would pay zero in federal tax and receive a check from the government for $100k.

That would have the effect of making net corporate taxes a large negative.

Believing that US corporations are overtaxed is moronic.

But look at the positive that workers will receive.

So the climate isn't currently hostile, you just feel that there are those who wish to make it so. And you say I have trouble making a point. Too funny.
Who is trying to enslave the rich? Did I say that? I don't think so. I think your problem with context and responding accordingly stems from your trolly compulsion to steer the conversation away from what you're unable to address.

The truth is business does not drive the economy, consumers do. A business is nothing without customers. There is no economic activity to measure if consumers aren't spending.Ironic that being stingy with wages has backed business into a corner where growth comes from cost savings rather than expanded production. Whether you agree or not is what's irrelevant.

The truth is the truth ... And that is the fact you don't have the ability to tell rich people what they can do with their money.

Whether or not business can survive without consumers or vice versa is a fruitless argument ... Because neither can exist without the other.
Business is the act of producing and selling products ... And is neither the business owner nor the consumer.

That is the fact that your expectations exceed your ability to produce results someone is willing to pay for ... That is the truth no if's, and's or but's about it.

Every individual has the choice of who they do business with ... And that is the truth.
If you don't like the way a business conducts its affairs ... Then don't do business with them.

Better idea would be ... Quit thinking your absolute nonsense is worth the time you take to type it.
Instead of trying to influence a bunch of people to be victims of your imaginary hierarchy ... How about you do something productive?
Influence people to join you and open a business that conducts its affairs the way you think it ought to be done.
Pay people what you think they ought to be paid ... Sell products for what you think they ought to cost.

Or ... Continue to piss in the wind and act like you have something of value to add just because you walk the face of the Earth and breath air.

Yes, such tyranny that allows record profits and the proliferation of multi billionaires.
You are the worst kind of sucker. The kind that not only buys into the bullshit but actively works to perpetuate it.

That's why we have regulations, so the bad guys don't 'get-over' on the good guys.

What?

Unless you're the largest retailer in the world. You move into an area, reduce prices to eliminate competition, then when the competition is gone you jack the prices.

Really? Try buying gasoline from someone other than the big three. Good luck.

Back atcha!

You can stop voting against your own best interest.

Bloviating!

Sure I do. But I'm comparing what businesses pay in federal tax vs. you. You pay a higher percentage of your income than any business does of their revenue.

For instance, I drive a new car every two years, but I haven't made a car payment since 1979. Who do you think paid for the car? Vacation homes, airplanes, Sugar Babies. Businesses pay for many things.

I never wrote 'pay.'

But I'm comparing what businesses pay in federal tax vs. you. You pay a higher percentage of your income than any business does of their revenue.

They aren't fleeing to save on taxes? Weird.

And just think, WalMart will get a refund, instead of owing taxes!

Yes, such tyranny that allows record profits and the proliferation of multi billionaires.
You are the worst kind of sucker. The kind that not only buys into the bullshit but actively works to perpetuate it.

Da, kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

We need to follow the lead of Venezuela.
No profits and no new rich guys there. That's the way to do it.

What tyranny ... They aren't making you do anything.

If you are too weak to say no ... It isn't their choice.
If you are too stupid to provide for yourself ... It isn't their fault.
If you are suckered into believing you have the ability to be the tyrant who wants to tell everyone what they should do ... Well you don't have that ability.

Struggle all you want ... Until you do something you actually have the ability to do ... And someone is willing to pay you for your efforts ... You will always be a stupid, broke, sob.

You don't have to agree with me.
You don't have to accept any of it.
I personally don't give a **** if you remain a worthless failure who wishes someone would give them something because you cannot earn it on your own.

I never wrote 'pay.'

Halliburton's move to the UAE is the only move with actual savings.

Sure, and people will make enough monies so they have other options.

I never wrote 'pay.'

Sure, and people will make enough monies so they have other options.

Which other moves saved no money? Got a list?

Sure, and people will make enough monies so they have other options

You bet. Like the family business I'll start. Buy goods for $100,000.....sell them for $110,000.
I'll pay salaries of $100,000. How much will the government pay me?

Well now, instead of flap yapping, why don't you post those numbers? You know, what a Congressman makes, a Senator, and compare it to what industry pays people to influence those politicians? And use that influence to hold down wages.

compare it to what industry pays people to influence those politicians? And use that influence to hold down wages.

What does the government do to hold down wages?

It makes it harder and more expensive to operate a business in this country so businesses leave therefore wages are supressed

It makes it harder and more expensive to operate a business in this country so businesses leave therefore wages are supressed

I own five businesses and Angel Invest two others, I haven't seen 'harder and more expensive.' Businesses leave for two reasons; 1) To walk away from taxes owed. 2) Do to investor/share holder demand.

Ludicrous.

Ludicrous.

Bloviating

I guess we can assume you don't even know the meaning of the word.

You make inaccurate statements, and when challenged to defend them, resort to attacks on the indivdiual. Typical internet troll activities. Make sure you turn out the lights before you go upstairs.

Forum List

Back