The Walk of Shame

This might be the best Lincoln Project ad to date!
What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses. :)

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses.

Trump walks off with the Electoral vote, and Hillary loses.

Yes, but did you enjoy the ad? :D

Why would I bother watching an ad here when I haven't seen any of their ads elsewhere?

I watched it because he made it available, though not shown on local tv in the red state I live in.

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses. :)

That was funny! Trump won't even leave cab fair on the dresser.

Maybe the Elephant Lady will threaten to write a tell-all book and come out 130 grand richer!

Would not be the first. Hopefully she will learn and quit sleeping with pigs.

They're already talking about Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton and Don Junior in 2024. So that seems doubtful.

…Ted Cruz.

It will still be the party of Trump absent Trump.

does it have naked tits in it?

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)

Did you write in Pete Musico from the Wolverine Watchmen? :D

gfu1d729q4s51.jpg

Knowing Will? He probably did a write in, and wrote his own name in for President! :113:

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)
That’s sad...you must have lots of time on your hands, lots to waste?

Why would I bother watching an ad here when I haven't seen any of their ads elsewhere?

I guess the Lincoln Project is too cheap or too poor to actually pay to have their advertisements put where anyone will see them; so they depend on mindless stooges such as DrLove to spam forums with them.
Or it's in a state that they have a snow balls chance in hell of winning..........

if no, not interested.

lots, and lots, and lots.
That’s awesome.
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
Quite possibly the wisest thing my old man ever said.
It’s so weird that you and so many like you can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my olds mans point.
I gotta believe there’s something else there, something weird that I can’t wrap my head around, something you get out of spending lots of time studying, researching and debating politics only to cast a meaningless vote. Stop and think for a minute and consider how retarded that appears to a sane mind.

Real Americans have no further use for the Democratic party. Win or lose we are done with them.
Spoken like a true trumper party supporter. It is why the rest of us, including the Democrats, miss the Republican Party. They believed in the two party system.

That was funny! Trump won't even leave cab fair on the dresser.

Maybe the Elephant Lady will threaten to write a tell-all book and come out 130 grand richer!

Would not be the first. Hopefully she will learn and quit sleeping with pigs.

They're already talking about Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton and Don Junior in 2024. So that seems doubtful.

…Ted Cruz.

It will still be the party of Trump absent Trump.

No it won't be. The'll purge the Trumpists. They'll have to. Even the evangelicals are fleeing him. He's lost the elderly, and the women. White college educated women voted for Trump in 2016. The went to the Democratics in 2018, after the health care debacle, and he's done nothing to win them back. All he has left is the uneducated angry white men, and the racist crazies, and the evangelical leaders. The women, the ones who are suffering under his incompteence and corruption are done with him.

There are currently 8 million more women voters than men. As long as the Republican Party is the party of Trump, they'll be voting for Democrats.

Real Americans have no further use for the Democratic party. Win or lose we are done with them.
Spoken like a true trumper party supporter. It is why the rest of us, including the Democrats, miss the Republican Party. They believed in the two party system.
I've never believed in the 2 party system.............that is a major malfunction of the Republic.......The founders warned us about it and we didn't listen.........

Now we have a corrupt gov't from hell and career politicians from hell whoring out to the highest bidder..............parties are overrated even if the punch is spiked properly.

Now to the 2 party reality..............JFK roled over in his grave a long time ago......and would be attacked today..............

Let me know when they show back up..........along with the Blue dogs that Obama purged....

Thanks.

if no, not interested.

That’s awesome.
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
It’s so weird that you and so many like you can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my olds mans point.
I gotta believe there’s something else there, something weird that I can’t wrap my head around, something you get out of spending lots of time studying, researching and debating politics only to cast a meaningless vote. Stop and think for a minute and consider how retarded that appears to a sane mind.

Couldn't make up my mind whether to vote for a pile of Bullshit, or a pile of Horseshit.

So I didn't vote for either.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion.

But until we stop putting people like this in office, nothing is going to change.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one propagating the problem.

1602352387678.png

What happens when your party sleeps with pig, then wakes up one morning and comes to its senses.

Trump walks off with the Electoral vote, and Hillary loses.

Yes, but did you enjoy the ad? :D

I watched it because he made it available, though not shown on local tv in the red state I live in.

Haven't seen any of their propaganda on cable stations either. I guess they're too broke to do a proper ad campaign.

Did the same people in Moscow, who paid Hunter $3.5MM, also fund KGB Wilson and his Putin Lincoln Project?

That’s the problem: Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone; they’ll continue with the same failed, wrongheaded Trump agenda:

Hateful, bigoted anti-immigrant nativism.

Voter rights suppression.

Reckless, unwarranted, irresponsible deregulation.

Ignore the fact of climate change.

Hostility to privacy rights.

Hateful, bigoted agenda hostile to gay and transgender Americans.

Seek to conjoin church and state.

This was the GOP well before Trump, it will still be the GOP when Trump is gone.

Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone;

Did Democrats change when Obama left office?
When you a right you do not chsnge.

if no, not interested.

That’s awesome.

Couldn't make up my mind whether to vote for a pile of Bullshit, or a pile of Horseshit.

So I didn't vote for either.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion.

But until we stop putting people like this in office, nothing is going to change.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one propagating the problem.

View attachment 399734
And this is where we part ways and reality goes to the garbage heap............We must play the cards dealt to us.................that is REALITY.............saying you will not take part doesn't solve anything.

Saying we are the problem and then voting for someone who could never win anyways will not fix a thing......................Yoda is why Bill Clinton got elected.

You understand my point.

Let go bud...remember “PROGRESSION”...Remember, you hate all things old days...remember now?
Remember when only small things separated the parties core ideologies?
Remember when a great Democrat once said...“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

The Progressive, Alt Left, Mexicrat, Marxist Party has “fundamentally changed” you are now our nations greatest threat, our worse enemy.

Forum List

Back