The Walk of Shame

does it have naked tits in it?

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)
That’s sad...you must have lots of time on your hands, lots to waste?

lots, and lots, and lots.
That’s awesome.
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
Quite possibly the wisest thing my old man ever said.
It’s so weird that you and so many like you can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my olds mans point.
I gotta believe there’s something else there, something weird that I can’t wrap my head around, something you get out of spending lots of time studying, researching and debating politics only to cast a meaningless vote. Stop and think for a minute and consider how retarded that appears to a sane mind.

Couldn't make up my mind whether to vote for a pile of Bullshit, or a pile of Horseshit.

So I didn't vote for either.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion.

But until we stop putting people like this in office, nothing is going to change.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one propagating the problem.

View attachment 399734
And this is where we part ways and reality goes to the garbage heap............We must play the cards dealt to us.................that is REALITY.............saying you will not take part doesn't solve anything.

Saying we are the problem and then voting for someone who could never win anyways will not fix a thing......................Yoda is why Bill Clinton got elected.

You understand my point.

You understand my point.

I see it clearly.

1602352719189.png

The lesser of 2 evil votes reminds me of this scene.............but we must play the game at hand.......

It is Reality.

if no, not interested.

(BTW, I sent in my Absentee ballot last week, checked yesterday, it's been received and ready to go. And, no vote for either of the presidential candidates)

That’s awesome.
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
It’s so weird that you and so many like you can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my olds mans point.
I gotta believe there’s something else there, something weird that I can’t wrap my head around, something you get out of spending lots of time studying, researching and debating politics only to cast a meaningless vote. Stop and think for a minute and consider how retarded that appears to a sane mind.

Couldn't make up my mind whether to vote for a pile of Bullshit, or a pile of Horseshit.

So I didn't vote for either.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion.

But until we stop putting people like this in office, nothing is going to change.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one propagating the problem.

View attachment 399734
I know the philosophy and such a thing would make perfect sense if a third party was a viable option....How long have you and those like you been voting outside the duopoly in national elections as how many times has someone won who wasn’t part of the duopoly?
Come on man...it’s a megalomania thing...isn’t it? Be honest, you feel like a cool guy when you say “I stand alone in my political belief system, I’m smarter than everyone else, I’m no sheep.”

Real Americans have no further use for the Democratic party. Win or lose we are done with them.
Spoken like a true trumper party supporter. It is why the rest of us, including the Democrats, miss the Republican Party. They believed in the two party system.

Let go bud...remember “PROGRESSION”...Remember, you hate all things old days...remember now?
Remember when only small things separated the parties core ideologies?
Remember when a great Democrat once said...“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

The Progressive, Alt Left, Mexicrat, Marxist Party has “fundamentally changed” you are now our nations greatest threat, our worse enemy.
I bet it gives you a thrill down the back of you leg when you type that worthless BS. I've been an Independent all my adult life, so I can vote out the bad shit without any party qualms. I will do so again when early voting starts here on the 14th. I will Go With Joe!

Real Americans have no further use for the Democratic party. Win or lose we are done with them.
Spoken like a true trumper party supporter. It is why the rest of us, including the Democrats, miss the Republican Party. They believed in the two party system.

Let go bud...remember “PROGRESSION”...Remember, you hate all things old days...remember now?
Remember when a great Democrat once said...“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

The Progressive, Alt Left, Mexicrat, Marxist Party has “fundamentally changed” you are now our nations greatest threat, our worse enemy.
I bet it gives you a thrill down the back of you leg when you type that worthless BS. I've been an Independent all my adult life, so I can vote out the bad shit without any party qualms. I will do so again when early voting starts here on the 14th. I will Go With Joe!
I'll counter your vote..........that is how it works.....unless your side goes back to grave digging for votes again...........with the Mail In Virus.

That's ridiculous, the only thing the commiecrats believe in is their own power. You need look no further than palousey holding up covid relief for unrelated crap to enhance their power.

The pravda from either side doesn't matter on these boards...........this is hardly a typical home here......most here know their shit......so to say.....and are already decided..........

I've said it many times................had the ran Gabbard they might have had a chance............they took a DNC whore and senile man......

Too dang bad when they lose.....

MAGA ......................................

I'll counter your vote..........that is how it works.....unless your side goes back to grave digging for votes again...........with the Mail In Virus.
No need for mail in virus. We still have the trump supported virus, here in Tennessee.

No need for mail in virus. We still have the trump supported virus, here in Tennessee.
You still scared are playing the game........I still remember those conversations........hmmm

It will not win you the election anymore..........give it up..........

Neither will the Anarchist saying they hate Anarchist.........your side has fucked up again........on purpose probably.

That's ridiculous, the only thing the commiecrats believe in is their own power. You need look no further than palousey holding up covid relief for unrelated crap to enhance their power.

Don't need or support Communists or dictators. That is a trump thing and will be in the past when we Elect Joe Biden to the President of the United States, For Better Government Of the People, By the People and For the People!

Don't need or support Communists or dictators. That is a trump thing and will be in the past when we Elect Joe Biden to the President of the United States, For Better Government Of the People, By the People and For the People!

Sorry ........don't think so.........OR ELSE IS REJECTED IN AMERICA.........we don't take the knee or raise or fists for terroritst.

if no, not interested.

That’s awesome.

You've finally posted something I can agree with. Don't waste your vote. I live in a solid Blue riding. In Canada the colour opposite - Liberals red, Conservatives blue. Our MP was the Conservative Health Minister in the Harper government. It's such a safe seat , she blew off the all candidate's debate, and just counted on her voters to keep her in office. And they have. She's still in office, despite Harper being swept from power in a Trudeau landslide.

But every election I go down to the Legion, and I cast my vote for the Liberal candidate, however slim their chances, because I want them to know that there are people in the riding who disagree with their policies. Not everyone in the riding is Conservative.

Sorry ........don't think so.........OR ELSE IS REJECTED IN AMERICA.........we don't take the knee or raise or fists for terroritst.

Donald Trump raises his fist for terrorists every single day. FREE MICHIGAN, and the terrorists were going to kidnap and murder the governor. What are these armed mobs of white supremacists but terrorists? They're not law enforcement. They're not a "well regulated militia", organized by and under th direction of the government. The guy who called them Vanilla ISIS nailed it.

Joe is in church. See the pews. Don't you kneel in church. Sure.

Donald Trump raises his fist for terrorists every single day. FREE MICHIGAN, and the terrorists were going to kidnap and murder the governor. What are these armed mobs of white supremacists but terrorists? They're not law enforcement. They're not a "well regulated militia", organized by and under th direction of the government. They were going to kidnap her, try her and execute her. The guy who called them Vanilla ISIS nailed it.

Donald Trump raises his fist for terrorists every single day. FREE MICHIGAN, and the terrorists were going to kidnap and murder the governor. What are these armed mobs of white supremacists but terrorists? They're not law enforcement. They're not a "well regulated militia", organized by and under th direction of the government. The guy who called them Vanilla ISIS nailed it.

Try your ism eleswhere...........

Donald Trump raises his fist for terrorists every single day. FREE MICHIGAN, and the terrorists were going to kidnap and murder the governor. What are these armed mobs of white supremacists but terrorists? They're not law enforcement. They're not a "well regulated militia", organized by and under th direction of the government. They were going to kidnap her, try her and execute her. The guy who called them Vanilla ISIS nailed it.

You double tapped that post........you get triggered........LMAO

That’s the problem: Republicans won’t come to their senses once Trump is gone; they’ll continue with the same failed, wrongheaded Trump agenda:

Hateful, bigoted anti-immigrant nativism.

Voter rights suppression.

Reckless, unwarranted, irresponsible deregulation.

Ignore the fact of climate change.

Hostility to privacy rights.

Hateful, bigoted agenda hostile to gay and transgender Americans.

Seek to conjoin church and state.

This was the GOP well before Trump, it will still be the GOP when Trump is gone.
Just lower the taxes. Lets see how things go from there.

Try your ism eleswhere...........

Every since I joined this board, I've been told to leave, almost daily. For the past 8 years, I have stood up to you jackasses, and I'm still here. But I have long ceased to expect honesty, decency or good sense from you clowns. Good manners are non existent, and crass arrogance and stupidity rule your world.

8 years on and still trying to tell me what to do. You have learned nothing The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Forum List

Back