The Walking Dead Season 5

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
Well'p, tonight's the night!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Questions will be answered, brains will be eaten, and zombies will be sliced; all to the hypnotic swaying of Daryl's ever growing greasy ass redneck hairdo!

Any thoughts or predictions?

icon_mrgreen.gif

Questions will be answered, brains will be eaten, and zombies will be sliced; all to the hypnotic swaying of Daryl's ever growing greasy ass redneck hairdo!

I can't wait. I have no idea what's going to happen. I can't wait to see how they escape from that box car thing that they're locked in though. :D Hope it lives up to the hype. :)

icon_mrgreen.gif

I can't wait. I have no idea what's going to happen. I can't wait to see how they escape from that box car thing that they're locked in though. :D Hope it lives up to the hype. :)

Damn. This was actually a pretty intense episode.
icon_lol.gif

Kind of surprised to see Terminus removed from the equation so quickly. I wonder if they'll come back in a later episode.

Also, was it just me, or were the special effects on some of the zombies a bit shoddy? I wonder if they've had their budget cut.

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_lol.gif

Kind of surprised to see Terminus removed from the equation so quickly. I wonder if they'll come back in a later episode.

Also, was it just me, or were the special effects on some of the zombies a bit shoddy? I wonder if they've had their budget cut.

It was a really good episode. Go Carol!!! Lol! :lol: She was pretty ruthless, huh?

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_lol.gif

It was a really good episode. Go Carol!!! Lol! :lol: She was pretty ruthless, huh?

Oh, yea. No argument there.

She's come a long way, baby!
icon_lol.gif

Nice freak out from Tyrese as well. lol

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Why did he freak out on that guy? What happened there? I think I missed something important. Lol. :D

I only saw the zombies a little bit. I usually close my eyes, sometimes even leave the room when the zombies start "feeding."
yucky.gif

Bet that trough scene didn't do you any favors then.
icon_lol.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Why did he freak out on that guy? What happened there? I think I missed something important. Lol. :D

He threatened to kill the baby if Tyrese didn't go outside with all the zombies.

Tyrese killed all the zombies with his bare hands, and then came back inside and beat the guy to death.
icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

He threatened to kill the baby if Tyrese didn't go outside with all the zombies.

Tyrese killed all the zombies with his bare hands, and then came back inside and beat the guy to death.
icon_lol.gif

Oh darn, I must have missed that. I only saw from when he was in the little cabin with the knife and the baby and suddenly the zombies stopped making noises and then Tyrese came in and tackled and beat him. That was awesome though.

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Oh darn, I must have missed that. I only saw from when he was in the little cabin with the knife and the baby and suddenly the zombies stopped making noises and then Tyrese came in and tackled and beat him. That was awesome though.

Note to self: Don't threaten giant black guys' babies.
lmfao.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Note to self: Don't threaten giant black guys' babies.
lmfao.gif

:lol: Good advice for anyone, I think!

Gath, you knew as soon as they were lined up at the trough that nothing good was coming next. :) Those people were pretty nuts.

Yep. You could see them butchering that other guy in the background too.

That place was freaking nuts.

Gath, you knew as soon as they were lined up at the trough that nothing good was coming next. :) Those people were pretty nuts.

Good riddance to those people, IMO. I'm assuming that they were most definitely cannibals too, judging by all those body parts they had "hanging around." :cuckoo:

Good riddance to those people, IMO. I'm assuming that they were most definitely cannibals too, judging by all those body parts they had "hanging around." :cuckoo:

We didn't see their leader die.

I'm guessing that they probably have something special in store for him. :D

Hopefully he doesn't escape. Pretty good karmic ending where they become the meals for zombies. :)

I thought it was pretty cool when Rick said to Carol, "Did you do that?" That was awesome and kind of touching at the same time! :lol:

Hopefully he doesn't escape. Pretty good karmic ending where they become the meals for zombies. :)

True. I do kind of want to see Rick kill him though.

That guy was a total dick!
lol.gif

Forum List

Back