The Walking Dead Season 6

I've been hearing some chatter that maybe Glen is not dead. Imagine the hoops they are going to have to jump through to make that even somewhat plausible given the circumstances. Lol. I suppose he managed to get away from the hundreds of zombies that were all over him and squeeze himself under the dumpster, where even a person as tiny as me could barely fit? Lol. Okay. :p Suspending belief for the show is one thing, over the top ridiculous story lines are something else though.
I can sort of see how they could pull it off.
Glen is a smaller, wiry guy. That, combined with his life-or-horrible-death situation could possibly give him the incentive he would need to get under that dumpster any way he could. I doubt that any Z's would be "smart" enough to try and crawl in after him. They've never shown any to do either real climbing (they pull/push obstacles down) or crawling (except legless ones), so if Glen got under the dumpster, he'd likely be safe until the herd got lured away or distracted by some other active prey.
Far-fetched? Yeah, but it's one way it could be explained.

I've been hearing some chatter that maybe Glen is not dead. Imagine the hoops they are going to have to jump through to make that even somewhat plausible given the circumstances. Lol. I suppose he managed to get away from the hundreds of zombies that were all over him and squeeze himself under the dumpster, where even a person as tiny as me could barely fit? Lol. Okay. :p Suspending belief for the show is one thing, over the top ridiculous story lines are something else though.
I can sort of see how they could pull it off.
Glen is a smaller, wiry guy. That, combined with his life-or-horrible-death situation could possibly give him the incentive he would need to get under that dumpster any way he could. I doubt that any Z's would be "smart" enough to try and crawl in after him. They've never shown any to do either real climbing (they pull/push obstacles down) or crawling (except legless ones), so if Glen got under the dumpster, he'd likely be safe until the herd got lured away or distracted by some other active prey.
Far-fetched? Yeah, but it's one way it could be explained.

Well, I think they are waaaay out in left field with this one. Lol. I was honestly wondering how the heck they would have survived anyhow.

I won't believe they are going to keep him alive until I see it. :p

The worst thing about Glen's death is that now we're going to have to sit through - sigh - Maggie's nervous breakdown, demand to go search for him, and just emotional meltdown in general.

I wonder if she will end up being pregnant with a little Glen just adding to it.

He'll be back in future shows, but probably in flash-back sequences.

>>>>

With all that said....I don't think he is dead.He is a main character, and his demise will be more than just being eaten, compliments of a coward falling and taking him down.
I think he is under the dumpster. Might take a few episodes, but he will not be dead and will find Ricks group again. Might be the seasons cliffhanger ending. Kinda like Morgan showing up....so will Glenn.

With all that said....I don't think he is dead.He is a main character, and his demise will be more than just being eaten, compliments of a coward falling and taking him down.
I think he is under the dumpster. Might take a few episodes, but he will not be dead and will find Ricks group again. Might be the seasons cliffhanger ending. Kinda like Morgan showing up....so will Glenn.

Main characters have died before. Glenn's death was built up through multiple episodes, his conflict with Nick, his giving Nick another chance, trying to help Nick, then in this latest episode in particular, Nick showing signs of perhaps PTSD or some sort of breakdown and eventually the suicide. Not all that well done, perhaps, but it's been coming for a while. :)

I really doubt Glenn is still alive. As WorldWatcher said, flashbacks seems like the most likely reason for the actor to continue filming.

But how does Glenn meet a new character not introduced yet?

Personally, I was tired of Maggie and Glenn both. Him being dead is fine. I just don't like HOW he died. I think he deserved a better send off than the one he got.

Even one of the writers of the show said it was a Jon Snow thing. Nobody knows, nor will know, until they are damn good and ready to let us know :lol:.

Personally, I was tired of Maggie and Glenn both. Him being dead is fine. I just don't like HOW he died. I think he deserved a better send off than the one he got.

Even one of the writers of the show said it was a Jon Snow thing. Nobody knows, nor will know, until they are damn good and ready to let us know :lol:.

Meh, it's all rumors. Until I see him still alive on the show, as far as I'm concerned he's dead. :D

I think he is dead. He already pulled a hudini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was one of my favs right after Daryl, Carol and Morgan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Main characters have died before. Glenn's death was built up through multiple episodes, his conflict with Nick, his giving Nick another chance, trying to help Nick, then in this latest episode in particular, Nick showing signs of perhaps PTSD or some sort of breakdown and eventually the suicide. Not all that well done, perhaps, but it's been coming for a while. :)

I really doubt Glenn is still alive. As WorldWatcher said, flashbacks seems like the most likely reason for the actor to continue filming.

For me, it is totally unbelievable that anyone could have survived that situation. Like I said before, I was wondering about how they were going to survive while they were just still standing there on the dumpster. There was really no way to escape at that point, and then to fall into the hoards of zombies? I would say Glen is zombie food toast!

For me, it is totally unbelievable that anyone could have survived that situation. Like I said before, I was wondering about how they were going to survive while they were just still standing there on the dumpster. There was really no way to escape at that point, and then to fall into the hoards of zombies? I would say Glen is zombie food toast!

I thought they might try to jump onto the fence from the dumpster.

Would that be plausible? I can't remember how far away they were from it. I suppose that COULD be an option, kind of a long shot though, considering a fence is only usually 6 feet high? Some of the zombies could be taking bites out of their legs and arms.

images

Would that be plausible? I can't remember how far away they were from it. I suppose that COULD be an option, kind of a long shot though, considering a fence is only usually 6 feet high? Some of the zombies could be taking bites out of their legs and arms.

The fence was pretty close to the back of the dumpster, however if you review the video above you can see that there are walkers on the other side of the fence (you can see their shadows and hands reaching for the fence on the other side of the white plastic sheeting).

>>>>

The fence was pretty close to the back of the dumpster, however if you review the video above you can see that there are walkers on the other side of the fence (you can see their shadows and hands reaching for the fence on the other side of the white plastic sheeting).

>>>>

:crybaby:I don't want to watch Glenn's death again, so I'll take your word for it. What a bummer!

>>>>

I was actually thinking of the fence to the side, with the trees behind it. Still very much in jumping distance, especially considering they didn't have much else as an option. :p

>>>>

:crybaby:I don't want to watch Glenn's death again, so I'll take your word for it. What a bummer!

If you just go to about 14 seconds into the video you get a good view of where they are and what I'm talking about. There is fence on two sides of them. One side just has more walkers, still next to the building. However, the fence opposite the building only shows a bunch of trees/bushes. Had they tried to jump to that, they might have been able to then climb over and avoid all the walkers.

Forum List

Back