The Walking Dead Season 6

Some are saying glen is not dead and that the guts being pulled is from Nick, who landed on top of him. That would be a chickenshit move on the writers part if true cuz you KNOW we all will have to wait to find out. Probably a couple of weeks.

Or, Nick is dead but not too torn up, becomes a walker, and is seen again by the group AS a walker.

Maybe the writers are burned out and want FTWD to take over the story now. Or that stupid airplane one. Too many walker shows now. Enough already.

And..maybe the writers are conferring with that schmuck on GoT, who likes to kill off fav characters. Glenn has never been my fav, but he deserved a better death than that...if indeed he is dead.

Even if those were only Nick's guts being torn out, it seems unlikely that Glenn would survive. He was surrounded by dozens of Walkers. One of them would almost certainly go for his exposed face or limbs.

Even if they didn't, there's no way in Hell he could possibly stay perfectly still long enough for them all to move on and forget about him.
As he falls, Nick lands on top of him. The dumpster is right there. Some folks are saying he was still holding his gun, (it shows in the clip) and in the feeding frenzy of Neck being chowed on, he crawls under the dumpster.

I think the cliff hanger season ending will show him surviving and making his way back. Its just a really weird way for him to die, being one of the original few that are left.

OK, it was dumb for the limping girl not to save herself a bullet, knowing she was going to die, but at least a little understandable. It was a very difficult situation, hard not to keep fighting, easy to forget how many bullets are left with that kind of stress. But what the hell Michonne? Why didn't she put that guy out of his misery through the chain link fence?!

Rick is going to turn the key one last time before the walkers get him and the RV will start. They're almost certainly not going to kill him off.
I didn't get Michonne not putting him out of his misery, too. WTF?

And of course, it was scummy nick who spelled the end for glen.

Absolutely agreed. Someone should have put limping girl and the other guy out of their misery.

Hell! The one guy wouldn't have even cost them any bullets. All she had to do was stick him with her sword!

Lol. I was thinking the same thing! Somebody stick him with something or something! They just stood there and watched him get eaten. :lol: Sick bastids.

Some are saying glen is not dead and that the guts being pulled is from Nick, who landed on top of him. That would be a chickenshit move on the writers part if true cuz you KNOW we all will have to wait to find out. Probably a couple of weeks.

Or, Nick is dead but not too torn up, becomes a walker, and is seen again by the group AS a walker.

Maybe the writers are burned out and want FTWD to take over the story now. Or that stupid airplane one. Too many walker shows now. Enough already.

And..maybe the writers are conferring with that schmuck on GoT, who likes to kill off fav characters. Glenn has never been my fav, but he deserved a better death than that...if indeed he is dead.

Of course he's dead. They would have to go to some ridiculous extremes to "keep him alive" at this point.

OK, it was dumb for the limping girl not to save herself a bullet, knowing she was going to die, but at least a little understandable. It was a very difficult situation, hard not to keep fighting, easy to forget how many bullets are left with that kind of stress. But what the hell Michonne? Why didn't she put that guy out of his misery through the chain link fence?!

Rick is going to turn the key one last time before the walkers get him and the RV will start. They're almost certainly not going to kill him off.

Yeah, she could have sliced him in half with her sword. Instead, they were like, "ah geez, that's terrible. Eww." Lol.

Absolutely agreed. Someone should have put limping girl and the other guy out of their misery.

Hell! The one guy wouldn't have even cost them any bullets. All she had to do was stick him with her sword!

Lol. I was thinking the same thing! Somebody stick him with something or something! They just stood there and watched him get eaten. :lol: Sick bastids.

Particularly after what happened to Noah last season, it's really kind of inexcusable for them to just sit there and watch that guy get torn apart.

I doubt if he'll be back. He put a bullet through his head.
Nick put a bullet in his head...not Glen.
Actually, you are correct... NICK put a bullet in his head. Fell off the dumpster WITH Glen...and GLEN is not too torn up and will return as a walker. I extend my own apologies.

Particularly after what happened to Noah last season, it's really kind of inexcusable for them to just sit there and watch that guy get torn apart.

They had to make it bloody and gutty! :lol: The grosser the better apparently.

I doubt if he'll be back. He put a bullet through his head.
Nick put a bullet in his head...not Glen.
Actually, you are correct... NICK put a bullet in his head. Fell off the dumpster WITH Glen...and GLEN is not too torn up and will return as a walker. I extend my own apologies.
Not a problem. :)
According to a message from Nicotero (IIRC) read on "Talking Dead", it was stated that we will be seeing Glen again.
However, it was ambiguous as to the details - of course. :mad:

What a lame move. Not quite as bad as how Thandie Newton got killed off in 'Rogue' but pretty close.

It fit with the theme that we've been seeing so far in the season. Glenn was killed because he was too merciful, too caring, held too much of the old world ideals. He should have killed Nick or at least explained what really happened when he was attacked in the woods. The episode had a lot of the clash between being 'good' people and being hardened survivors.

They could have done it better, but that Nick would end up being the death of Glenn was a pretty fair bet.

I read elsewhere that they run across glen again...and he winds up biting maggie.

Something I don't get. Become a walker, your skull gets brittle so a knife can easily penetrate it, but your teeth get super strong and can rip through blue jean material to rip a chunk out of a guy. I mean that is amazing.

Something I don't get. Become a walker, your skull gets brittle so a knife can easily penetrate it, but your teeth get super strong and can rip through blue jean material to rip a chunk out of a guy. I mean that is amazing.

I know! It's like it's some weird show made up for tv!

Hmm. Been doing a bit of reading around and have found some interesting things.

1. Glenn has been seen filming with a new upcoming character nicknamed "Jesus"...who has not been introduced yet.

2. When Nick shoots, the camera pans away. The burst of blood hits Glen on the right side of his face. Glenn is looking straight at Nick and Nick is looking straight at Glenn and says "thank you". The burst of blood from a temple shot would not have hit Glenns face on the opposite side of where the bullet entered the skull.

3. The scene was huge. The producer dude was a zombie himself to make sure the scene went the way he wanted it according to where cameras were set up. HUGE scene, and it had to be filmed in segments where not ALL of the scene could be viewed by the audience..hence the air view looking down on the walkers surrounding the dumpster and not being able to see WHO they were eating.

4. The shot of glenn screaming and the guts being pulled out were on his chest area (camera view). Which is where Nick would have been laying since he fell on top of Glenn.

In short..nobody truly believes Glenn is dead. Not even the producer, lol.

I've been hearing some chatter that maybe Glen is not dead. Imagine the hoops they are going to have to jump through to make that even somewhat plausible given the circumstances. Lol. I suppose he managed to get away from the hundreds of zombies that were all over him and squeeze himself under the dumpster, where even a person as tiny as me could barely fit? Lol. Okay. :p Suspending belief for the show is one thing, over the top ridiculous story lines are something else though.

Forum List

Back