The Walking Dead Season 6

That's what I would do. I would have someone who could make ammo. I would raid all gun shops and gun manufacturing factories, houses, anywhere I could get weapons and ammo.

We are 2 - 3 years into the zombie apocalypse.

I think someone would have thought of that before.

There have been multiple cases were out group has had to cut and run with little but the clothes on their backs (name after Hershal's Farm and the Prison), you think that if you visit a gun store now there are going to be guns, ammo, and consumables to reload ammo laying around?

>>>>

Yeah, well this is television designed to entertain the audience. :D Umm. Yes, I do think there would be plenty of weapons and ammo. Two to three years into the zombie apocalypse, most people are dead now. Zombies don't use weapons or ammo.

True, but most stores with useful items are probably pretty bare. People have had those 2-3 years to stock up on ammo. :)

Yeah, well this is television designed to entertain the audience. :D Umm. Yes, I do think there would be plenty of weapons and ammo. Two to three years into the zombie apocalypse, most people are dead now. Zombies don't use weapons or ammo.

I think the #1 and #2 places that would have been raided by survivors would be (A) Food and (B) Gun/Ammo suppliers.

And yes there are survivors.

Question: Why were the Wolves only using hand weapons?

Answer: 2-3 years later the gun stores have been raided.

>>>>

That's what I would do. I would have someone who could make ammo. I would raid all gun shops and gun manufacturing factories, houses, anywhere I could get weapons and ammo.

We are 2 - 3 years into the zombie apocalypse.

I think someone would have thought of that before.

There have been multiple cases were out group has had to cut and run with little but the clothes on their backs (name after Hershal's Farm and the Prison), you think that if you visit a gun store now there are going to be guns, ammo, and consumables to reload ammo laying around?

>>>>

True, but most stores with useful items are probably pretty bare. People have had those 2-3 years to stock up on ammo. :)

I know that, but most of those people who took all of that are dead. Some might have died immediately and have stock piles left. Even if they were raided, those who did the raiding are probably dead. There aren't too many alive people around anymore. All of those weapons and ammo aren't going to just disappear. I would be searching everywhere and gathering up all the weapons, ammo and equipment to make more that I could get my hands on! Why wouldn't you?

I think the #1 and #2 places that would have been raided by survivors would be (A) Food and (B) Gun/Ammo suppliers.

And yes there are survivors.

Question: Why were the Wolves only using hand weapons?

Answer: 2-3 years later the gun stores have been raided.

>>>>

I agree, but a lot of those people who did the raiding are also dead and probably have stockpiles of weapons and ammunition.

The prison was perfect. Land to grow crops, sturdy walls, towers, etc.
No, they didn't do enough to protect it. But, they keep learning. Having a town in the middle of nowhere is harder to guard. They need to get out of there and find another prison. Or an island.
But those houses though.

It's hard to leave when you have gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and beautiful hardwood floors.

The prison was perfect. Land to grow crops, sturdy walls, towers, etc.
No, they didn't do enough to protect it. But, they keep learning. Having a town in the middle of nowhere is harder to guard. They need to get out of there and find another prison. Or an island.
But those houses though.

It's hard to leave when you have gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and beautiful hardwood floors.

Lol. They are beautiful homes.

Spoiler - don't read unless you seen the latest episode.

Wow, I thought they would knock off Glenn, but I didn't think so soon in the season!

Nicholas! What a SOB! Glenn should have killed him in the forest! I wonder how they find out Glenn is dead? I mean there shouldn't be anything left of him.

I wonder how Rick makes it out of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, it was dumb for the limping girl not to save herself a bullet, knowing she was going to die, but at least a little understandable. It was a very difficult situation, hard not to keep fighting, easy to forget how many bullets are left with that kind of stress. But what the hell Michonne? Why didn't she put that guy out of his misery through the chain link fence?!

Rick is going to turn the key one last time before the walkers get him and the RV will start. They're almost certainly not going to kill him off.

I didn't get Michonne not putting him out of his misery, too. WTF?

And of course, it was scummy nick who spelled the end for glen.

Dammit.

What a fucking DUMB idea to lead walkers out to begin with. They were all in one spot. Pour gasoline in the pit and burn the fuckers. Duh!
I would have preferred Maggie being offed instead of Glen.
And when they kill off Carol, Daryl or Rick...I'm done. I won't watch any more.
All for fucking Alexandria pussies. I'm pissed.

Glenn! Noooo!

I kind of figured they'd kill him off eventually (he's dead in the comics), but I wasn't expecting it this soon.

All things considered, he actually got off kind of easy. In the comics, he was beaten to death with a barbedwire-wrapped baseball bat right in front of Maggie and the whole group (by the leader of the Wolves, I think). This at least looked like it was fairly quick.

I wonder if the black guy with the dreads and glasses is going to be his replacement in the main group.

OK, it was dumb for the limping girl not to save herself a bullet, knowing she was going to die, but at least a little understandable. It was a very difficult situation, hard not to keep fighting, easy to forget how many bullets are left with that kind of stress. But what the hell Michonne? Why didn't she put that guy out of his misery through the chain link fence?!

Rick is going to turn the key one last time before the walkers get him and the RV will start. They're almost certainly not going to kill him off.
I didn't get Michonne not putting him out of his misery, too. WTF?

And of course, it was scummy nick who spelled the end for glen.

Absolutely agreed. Someone should have put limping girl and the other guy out of their misery.

Hell! The one guy wouldn't have even cost them any bullets. All she had to do was stick him with her sword!

Seriously? The RV breaks down now?

C'mon writers, surely you could've come up with something better than that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Some are saying glen is not dead and that the guts being pulled is from Nick, who landed on top of him. That would be a chickenshit move on the writers part if true cuz you KNOW we all will have to wait to find out. Probably a couple of weeks.

Or, Nick is dead but not too torn up, becomes a walker, and is seen again by the group AS a walker.

Maybe the writers are burned out and want FTWD to take over the story now. Or that stupid airplane one. Too many walker shows now. Enough already.

And..maybe the writers are conferring with that schmuck on GoT, who likes to kill off fav characters. Glenn has never been my fav, but he deserved a better death than that...if indeed he is dead.

Oh...and Morgan is a schmuck too. Those wolves attacking the RV are the ones he let go without killing them.

Hey, Rick! Alexandria is NOT worth this shit. Move on!

Some are saying glen is not dead and that the guts being pulled is from Nick, who landed on top of him. That would be a chickenshit move on the writers part if true cuz you KNOW we all will have to wait to find out. Probably a couple of weeks.

Or, Nick is dead but not too torn up, becomes a walker, and is seen again by the group AS a walker.

Maybe the writers are burned out and want FTWD to take over the story now. Or that stupid airplane one. Too many walker shows now. Enough already.

And..maybe the writers are conferring with that schmuck on GoT, who likes to kill off fav characters. Glenn has never been my fav, but he deserved a better death than that...if indeed he is dead.

Even if those were only Nick's guts being torn out, it seems unlikely that Glenn would survive. He was surrounded by dozens of Walkers. One of them would almost certainly go for his exposed face or limbs.

Even if they didn't, there's no way in Hell he could possibly stay perfectly still long enough for them all to move on and forget about him.

Forum List

Back