The walking dead season 8

Not a horrible episode and that is saying something for TWD nowadays.

That was a pretty bad and cold hearted turn for Rick. He obviously knows some of the Saviors are good people because they stayed behind. Then one saves Rick from the scum bag Savior, then another frees him and lastly one saves him from being bitten. But yet he cold bloodily kills them all! It was a shocking turn.

Glad they didn’t drag out the whole Henry thing, but he is another annoying kid on the show.

The Negan and Jadis thing was stupid and pointless. A helicopter shows up. Next big storyline. And somehow in a garbage dump
she has washer, dryer, electricity, shower and make-up. Just kill her off already.

I am curious of how they are going to make Negan somewhat of a good guy is going to work.

I to hell Daryl and Rosita kill Eugene! POS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you mean to say you hope to hell they kill Eugene? Well, I can say that I have no pity for Eugene anymore. What a traitorous leach he turned out to be!

It's a mixture of Kill Bill, The Matrix, and Mad Max. The fight choreography in every episode is as good as major motion pictures. And usually at least 2 major fights per episode. And the scenery is beautiful. Every shot looks like a photographer took it. The cinematography is incredible .

I'm glad you like it! And season 3 is gonna have 16 episodes, at least!

You should use the quote function. It took me a minute to realize this post was talking about Into the Badlands, not TWD. :p

That was a pretty bad and cold hearted turn for Rick. He obviously knows some of the Saviors are good people because they stayed behind. Then one saves Rick from the scum bag Savior, then another frees him and lastly one saves him from being bitten. But yet he cold bloodily kills them all! It was a shocking turn.

Glad they didn’t drag out the whole Henry thing, but he is another annoying kid on the show.

The Negan and Jadis thing was stupid and pointless. A helicopter shows up. Next big storyline. And somehow in a garbage dump
she has washer, dryer, electricity, shower and make-up. Just kill her off already.

I am curious of how they are going to make Negan somewhat of a good guy is going to work.

I completely agree about Henry.

Jadis is clearly being used to start the plot for next season. It appears she was some sort of embedded spy, maybe for what's left of a functional government, maybe just for a well-provisioned new group. That little cubby of hers was probably there to show that she was more than just leader of the dumpster brigade.

I don't think turning Negan into a good guy is going to work.

For some reason I still think Eugene is going to be redeemed somehow.

It's a mixture of Kill Bill, The Matrix, and Mad Max. The fight choreography in every episode is as good as major motion pictures. And usually at least 2 major fights per episode. And the scenery is beautiful. Every shot looks like a photographer took it. The cinematography is incredible .

You should use the quote function. It took me a minute to realize this post was talking about Into the Badlands, not TWD. :p

I did think it was about TWD. :D Lol!

LOL! No, the post was about TWD....

jk!

I did try to quote it, but somehow failed! :)

Must have been the beer....

Do you mean to say you hope to hell they kill Eugene? Well, I can say that I have no pity for Eugene anymore. What a traitorous leach he turned out to be!

It auto corrected hope. I hope they kill Eugene

Jadis is clearly being used to start the plot for next season. It appears she was some sort of embedded spy, maybe for what's left of a functional government, maybe just for a well-provisioned new group. That little cubby of hers was probably there to show that she was more than just leader of the dumpster brigade.

I have no idea where Jadis story goes but I doubt anywhere good. Out of all place to pick a garbage dump would be the worst place to go.

They are setting up for Negan to become a good guy with Carl’s letters. By season’s end, Rick’s crew wins and be stop them all from killing Negan.

Yea Eugene is going to survive and they will have some redeeming thing for him. Too bad because he is a real POS. He has been from the beginning. Lying to Abe about the mission, sabotaging the truck, being a coward in a fight, not helping the wives kill Negan and then being the guy who get Negan out of a jam.

Can you believe he escaped? WTH? Eugene suddenly has balls. Go figure.

I have no idea where Jadis story goes but I doubt anywhere good. Out of all place to pick a garbage dump would be the worst place to go.

They are setting up for Negan to become a good guy with Carl’s letters. By season’s end, Rick’s crew wins and be stop them all from killing Negan.

Yea Eugene is going to survive and they will have some redeeming thing for him. Too bad because he is a real POS. He has been from the beginning. Lying to Abe about the mission, sabotaging the truck, being a coward in a fight, not helping the wives kill Negan and then being the guy who get Negan out of a jam.

Sure didn't seem like Negan was interested in Carl's letter or in becoming a good guy from what I saw of the episode. :dunno: I mean, the man is a psychopath, and a letter doesn't just make you "get over" something like that.

That was a not so good part is an actually pretty good episode. I liked the gays guys story (forgot his name). The walkers were a real threat again. Carl’s note was touching. I like Negan and Simon’s fight. Everyone and their brother knew Dwight was in for.

Eugene proved again is he most loved to hate character. His escape was stupid. He pukes in her and she is going to just let him run and he was able to cover himself that quickly. Poor writing.

Please kill him

Sure didn't seem like Negan was interested in Carl's letter or in becoming a good guy from what I saw of the episode. :dunno: I mean, the man is a psychopath, and a letter doesn't just make you "get over" something like that.

Yep he went back to full time evil guy again, which is good. I know in the comic they don’t kill him off, they seem to be building up to that. I wonder how they play it

I feel awful

TWD used to be my favorite.

But now it's all about PEOPLE vs PEOPLE. What happened?

Zombie Nation MUCH better. Good humor mixed with truly scary Zombies.

That was a not so good part is an actually pretty good episode. I liked the gays guys story (forgot his name). The walkers were a real threat again. Carl’s note was touching. I like Negan and Simon’s fight. Everyone and their brother knew Dwight was in for.

Eugene proved again is he most loved to hate character. His escape was stupid. He pukes in her and she is going to just let him run and he was able to cover himself that quickly. Poor writing.

Please kill him

That escape was ridiculous. I think it was just put in to show Eugene's motivation for being all-in to get rid of Rick's group and Hilltop in general, and maybe for someone in the group eventually offing Eugene.

These writers can't seem to decide what kind of character Negan is. So much inconsistency.

You were thinking of Aaron, he's the one trying to get the swamp women to join the fight.

I feel awful

TWD used to be my favorite.

But now it's all about PEOPLE vs PEOPLE. What happened?

Zombie Nation MUCH better. Good humor mixed with truly scary Zombies.

ZNation?

It is B level, but I used to like it. This last season was awful. I am only half through it and pretty much think I am done with it.

Please kill him

That escape was ridiculous. I think it was just put in to show Eugene's motivation for being all-in to get rid of Rick's group and Hilltop in general, and maybe for someone in the group eventually offing Eugene.

These writers can't seem to decide what kind of character Negan is. So much inconsistency.

You were thinking of Aaron, he's the one trying to get the swamp women to join the fight.

The escape made me roll my eyes. He pukes on her and that how he creates space? Then the most unathletic guy on the show can out run 2 of the most athletic? Then he is able to
cover himself that well that quickly? Beyond ridiculous.

Please kill him

The escape made me roll my eyes. He pukes on her and that how he creates space? Then the most unathletic guy on the show can out run 2 of the most athletic? Then he is able to
cover himself that well that quickly? Beyond ridiculous.

Puking on her was actually a pretty good tactic IMO, and the kind of thing Eugene would do. Who wouldn't pull back in disgust when someone pukes on them? And he wasn't supposed to be outrunning Rosita so much as outmaneuvering her, since he knew the walkers were coming to get in her way. However, there only seemed to be 2 walkers, which took her maybe 5 seconds to knock down. If she had walked into a mob, that would have been different. And the thorough covering of himself Eugene did was crazy.

Then there's the question of why Darryl wasn't able to track Eugene.

Forum List

Back