The WALL with Mexico, karma and Trump supporters

I don't condone building a border wall, let me say. Other measures are far more in order. But the government has always had power to take land away from ANY of us, it's called eminent domain. Be that as it may...

Maybe the folks in Flint should get off their ass and fix it.
It is not an isolated problems. Old pipelines and old houses are causing a lot of health problems in cities all over the country like led poisoning.

And the people who own the pipelines and houses are responsible for fixing them. Hint, that ain't the feds.
We have actual serious problems in our country. "Keeping the Mexicans out" or whatever the plan is will not solve any of our societal problems. I believe it would hurt us as opposed to help us. We shouldn't be slashing programs for the people to chase around costly ghosts like the great wall of mexico. (Don't get so hung up on the details, pipes aren't our only issue)

Oh, you just decided that illegal immigration isn't a real problem?
I mean..... we were founded on illegal immigrstion [sic]...

No we weren't.

It is not an isolated problems. Old pipelines and old houses are causing a lot of health problems in cities all over the country like led poisoning.

And the people who own the pipelines and houses are responsible for fixing them. Hint, that ain't the feds.
We have actual serious problems in our country. "Keeping the Mexicans out" or whatever the plan is will not solve any of our societal problems. I believe it would hurt us as opposed to help us. We shouldn't be slashing programs for the people to chase around costly ghosts like the great wall of mexico. (Don't get so hung up on the details, pipes aren't our only issue)

What has an immigrant ever done to you?

You will not find anyone more in favor of legal immigration than me, so you can shove that crap right straight up your ass, kid.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

there won't be any bigly fabulous wall

drump voters duped again

I mean..... we were founded on illegal immigrstion.

The mayor of Houston said there are 116 different languages spoken in the city, many of those are illegals with children. How do you design a primary education system around that many languages, that doesn't leave citizen children short on resources?

The mayor of Houston said there are 116 different languages spoken in the city, many of those are illegals with children. How do you design a primary education system around that many languages, that doesn't leave citizen children short on resources?
You start English and Spanish lessons in kindergarten. Are you saying there are hundreds of separate languages in that County or hundreds of different Spanish dialects?

You start English and Spanish lessons in kindergarten. Are you saying there are hundreds of separate languages in that County or hundreds of different Spanish dialects?

"116 different languages spoken in the city", what in that short phrase do you find difficult to understand? And no I didn't say there were "hundreds" of separate languages in the county, I said there was more than "one hundred" separate languages, 116 according to the mayor, to be exact. What grade are you in child?

"116 different languages spoken in the city", what in that short phrase do you find difficult to understand? And no I didn't say there were "hundreds" of separate languages in the county, I said there was more than "one hundred" separate languages, 116 according to the mayor, to be exact. What grade are you in child?
Are you implying that Mexicans are responsible for brining over 116 different languages?

Are you implying that Mexicans are responsible for brining over 116 different languages?

Feel free to point where I mentioned Mexicans in this string. I was answering YOUR GENERAL QUESTION and I quote: "What has an immigrant ever done to you?" I simply pointed where immigrants are taking valuable resources away form CITIZENS because of the multitude of languages spoken.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

Slow day huh OP? At risk has no meaning to anyone other than a snowflake.

Funny and tragic.......

Slow day huh OP? At risk has no meaning to anyone other than a snowflake.

I already did, now what?

I have never been a proponent of the wall (I've always felt that the money would be better spent on technology and people as a means of securing our borders). But after seeing this, it's hard to argue with the results...

Forum List

Back