The WALL with Mexico, karma and Trump supporters

I
We do house and feed them.

Sure, moron, we are providing FREE housing and FREE food to them, right?
We provide free housing in Nassau County.
Certainly in NYC, Detroit and LA.
They get Jumbo Fannie MAE mortgages that they never seem to default on.
If it's government funded, illegals can't apply for it.
Nassau & Suffolk County have Affordable Housing Programs that require minimal proof of Identity.
But of course you believe that nobody fakes ID.
So because our federal workers are failing to uphold the law (you think) then we should yank all the funding to our poor and disabled?
Only to trespassers.

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?
Its cheaper to build the wall than supporting a bunch of illegal immigrants.
How do we support illegal immigrants? Really? They have no access to government assistance programs and they contribute millions and millions of tax dollars to our economy ..
Hang on and you will become well informed on how they suck away at our wealth by providing slave wage labor.
By people like trump.

If you are in competition for a job with an illegal immigrant it is likely you have no skill or education and need to gain more employable qualifications.. (not that immigrants couldn't hold better jobs but they normally try under the table because of their status- at restaurants or farms)
They use Hospital Emergency Rooms as Primary Physicians.
They use our schools, forcing the hiring of Bi-Lingual teachers and forcing foreign language compliance.
They live several families to an apartment/house and produce an excessive amount of garbage forcing an increase in Property Taxes.
The work in construction putting plumbers, electricians, carpenters, stone cutters; I guess only these losers suffer.

You ignored how much they contribute to the economy and billions of taxes they contributed that they don't get the benefit.

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

Consumer demand
Economic activity produced by illegal immigrant spending employs about 5% of the total US workforce. Illegal immigrants occupy over 3 million dwellings, or just under 4% of the total number of homes in the US. UCLA research indicates immigrants produce $150 billion of economic activity equivalent to spending stimulus every year. The advantages of illegal migration tend mostly to be on the side of the employer. An employer will benefit from the illegal status of a migrant who is desperate for work and therefore prepared to accept poor pay, usually below local norms. Hiring an illegal worker also brings the employer the advantage of paying less in the way of welfare contributions and other non-wage costs.[26]

Nearly every dollar earned by illegal immigrants is spent immediately, and the average wage for US citizens is $10.25/hour with an average of 34 hours per week. This means that approximately 8 million US jobs are dependent upon economic activity produced by illegal immigrant activities within the US.[27][28][29]

Well that baby is an American citizen. Do you want to feed some hungry American kids and not others? Is it a
I

Yikes, next you can tell us it's government funded so nobody has to pay for it.
Legally- illegals don't have access to government funding. Are you suggesting there are thousands of federal workers nation wide breaking that law?
What do Federal Workers have to do with high end Blue Collar professions?
Are you running out of bullshit?
When an illegal applies for government assistance, which you're implying they do. It is then a federal employees job to make sure they qualify....
As I stated, many Civil programs have minimal ID and fiscal requirements.

Its cheaper to build the wall than supporting a bunch of illegal immigrants.
How do we support illegal immigrants? Really? They have no access to government assistance programs and they contribute millions and millions of tax dollars to our economy ..
Hang on and you will become well informed on how they suck away at our wealth by providing slave wage labor.
By people like trump.

If you are in competition for a job with an illegal immigrant it is likely you have no skill or education and need to gain more employable qualifications.. (not that immigrants couldn't hold better jobs but they normally try under the table because of their status- at restaurants or farms)
They use our schools, forcing the hiring of Bi-Lingual teachers and forcing foreign language compliance.
They live several families to an apartment/house and produce an excessive amount of garbage forcing an increase in Property Taxes.
The work in construction putting plumbers, electricians, carpenters, stone cutters; I guess only these losers suffer.

You ignored how much they contribute to the economy and billions of taxes they contributed that they don't get the benefit.

Consumer demand
Economic activity produced by illegal immigrant spending employs about 5% of the total US workforce. Illegal immigrants occupy over 3 million dwellings, or just under 4% of the total number of homes in the US. UCLA research indicates immigrants produce $150 billion of economic activity equivalent to spending stimulus every year. The advantages of illegal migration tend mostly to be on the side of the employer. An employer will benefit from the illegal status of a migrant who is desperate for work and therefore prepared to accept poor pay, usually below local norms. Hiring an illegal worker also brings the employer the advantage of paying less in the way of welfare contributions and other non-wage costs.[26]

Nearly every dollar earned by illegal immigrants is spent immediately, and the average wage for US citizens is $10.25/hour with an average of 34 hours per week. This means that approximately 8 million US jobs are dependent upon economic activity produced by illegal immigrant activities within the US.[27][28][29]
Bullshit.

The tunnels are troublesome to be sure, discussion is to have sensors to detect them - in addition to digging the foundations of the wall/fence (like one must do if their dog is a digger.) The tech today is advanced enough, and easy enough installed, to hear a pick axe at depth, we can also drag and find the per-existing tunnels fairly easily. It's all a matter of will to do it, and I think the nation, and more importantly, the President, have the will to get it done.

As for the "taxes" they allegedly pay Charwin, the gov report I spoke of earlier in fact notes that there was difficulty with welfare abuses by illegals because they were hiding their earnings specifically to avoid paying taxes...

I
Sure, moron, we are providing FREE housing and FREE food to them, right?
Nassau & Suffolk County have Affordable Housing Programs that require minimal proof of Identity.
So because our federal workers are failing to uphold the law (you think) then we should yank all the funding to our poor and disabled?
Only to trespassers.
What qualifies a trespasser... your ancestors?

By people like trump.

Consumer demand

Bullshit.

Prove it.

I
Only to trespassers.
What qualifies a trespasser... your ancestors?
Ever hear of Ellis Island?

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?

Don't have a problem with taco stands, though the claim is a piss poor stereotype. But anyone who can do math realize that the wall would pay for itself on what it saves on enforcement and hand outs for illegal aliens.

The real question is why do you want to keep importing cheap labor to exploit?

Well that baby is an American citizen. Do you want to feed some hungry American kids and not others? Is it a
I

Legally- illegals don't have access to government funding. Are you suggesting there are thousands of federal workers nation wide breaking that law?
When an illegal applies for government assistance, which you're implying they do. It is then a federal employees job to make sure they qualify....
So if there are flaws in the system, fix the flaws, don't dismantle the system because it could be catastrophic for the Americans relying on it.

By people like trump.

Consumer demand

Bullshit.

Prove it.
You prove your positions.

So if there are flaws in the system, fix the flaws, don't dismantle the system because it could be catastrophic for the Americans relying on it.
There is a solution...no trespassers.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

/------ Now Libtards are worried about money and practicaility??? BWHAAHAHAHAHAHA Sure, we believe you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAView attachment 120438

yea when kids in flint michigan haven't had drinking water in years I think that we shouldn't be throwing money at useless causes to placate
racists...

Is that why Obama never fixed the water in Flint? Who knew?

Funny and tragic.......

Don't have a problem with taco stands, though the claim is a piss poor stereotype. But anyone who can do math realize that the wall would pay for itself on what it saves on enforcement and hand outs for illegal aliens.

The real question is why do you want to keep importing cheap labor to exploit?

I have no interest in cheap labor. I think that Mexicans are fleeing a war torn country to chase the American dream.. which is the same story as so many of our people. I don't think they hurt our economy or our culture but contribute.

Funny story, my neighbors are Mexican and they run the best Mexican restaurant in Eagle River. I'm cool with them, don't get me wrong, but I always giggle at how many they've got stuffed into their 2,100 square foot home; there's at least 15 of them, they converted the garage into bedrooms (I guess for the older kids as the garage doors will come open and the kids will rush out to jump in their cars - the kids are the delivery drivers for the restaurant, very polite young men, we tip them extra for it heh) Anyway, as often as I tell my mother she should check the immigration status of her various employees, I can indeed understand why one might be hesitant to ask - after all Mexican's are far better workers than Americans. Being completely frank, I'd rather hire a Mexican than one of these snippy self-entitled millennial brats being pumped out of disaster of an education system. Still, and perhaps unfortunately, there is good reason we have immigration laws, and indeed why we need folks to come in legally. The illegals need to go, it's just that simple. Let them sign up to come back legally and everyone wins.

Is that why Obama never fixed the water in Flint? Who knew?

Moron.....who was governor in MI?
You right wing fuck heads always complain that the federal govt. is too intrusive, "leave issues up to the states," you dimwits like to spew.......But when a mulatto guy is in the WH, YOU idiots blame everything on Pennsylvania Ave.

Forum List

Back