The WALL with Mexico, karma and Trump supporters

Is that why Obama never fixed the water in Flint? Who knew?

Moron.....who was governor in MI?
You right wing fuck heads always complain that the federal govt. is too intrusive, "leave issues up to the states," you dimwits like to spew.......But when a mulatto guy is in the WH, YOU idiots blame everything on Pennsylvania Ave.

The federal government has enumerated powers.

Those not enumerated constitutionally do not exist.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?
/------ Now Libtards are worried about money and practicaility??? BWHAAHAHAHAHAHA Sure, we believe you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAView attachment 120438

yea when kids in flint michigan haven't had drinking water in years I think that we shouldn't be throwing money at useless causes to placate
racists...

Maybe the folks in Flint should get off their ass and fix it.

The Flint thing is unfortunate and I do agree it was shitty not to warn folks about the change of the chemical make up of the water's impacts, as I understood it most of the lead pipes are within the owners homes and are thus the owners responsibility to fix. Did I miss something?

By people like trump.

If you are in competition for a job with an illegal immigrant it is likely you have no skill or education and need to gain more employable qualifications.. (not that immigrants couldn't hold better jobs but they normally try under the table because of their status- at restaurants or farms)
They use Hospital Emergency Rooms as Primary Physicians.
They use our schools, forcing the hiring of Bi-Lingual teachers and forcing foreign language compliance.
They live several families to an apartment/house and produce an excessive amount of garbage forcing an increase in Property Taxes.
The work in construction putting plumbers, electricians, carpenters, stone cutters; I guess only these losers suffer.

You ignored how much they contribute to the economy and billions of taxes they contributed that they don't get the benefit.

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

Consumer demand
Economic activity produced by illegal immigrant spending employs about 5% of the total US workforce. Illegal immigrants occupy over 3 million dwellings, or just under 4% of the total number of homes in the US. UCLA research indicates immigrants produce $150 billion of economic activity equivalent to spending stimulus every year. The advantages of illegal migration tend mostly to be on the side of the employer. An employer will benefit from the illegal status of a migrant who is desperate for work and therefore prepared to accept poor pay, usually below local norms. Hiring an illegal worker also brings the employer the advantage of paying less in the way of welfare contributions and other non-wage costs.[26]

Nearly every dollar earned by illegal immigrants is spent immediately, and the average wage for US citizens is $10.25/hour with an average of 34 hours per week. This means that approximately 8 million US jobs are dependent upon economic activity produced by illegal immigrant activities within the US.[27][28][29]
Bullshit.

Prove it.
You prove your positions.

I did but you didn't.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?

Don't have a problem with taco stands, though the claim is a piss poor stereotype. But anyone who can do math realize that the wall would pay for itself on what it saves on enforcement and hand outs for illegal aliens.

The real question is why do you want to keep importing cheap labor to exploit?

Very wrong.

Funny and tragic.......

/------ Now Libtards are worried about money and practicaility??? BWHAAHAHAHAHAHA Sure, we believe you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAView attachment 120438

yea when kids in flint michigan haven't had drinking water in years I think that we shouldn't be throwing money at useless causes to placate
racists...

Is that why Obama never fixed the water in Flint? Who knew?

Your kidding right?

pedro-trying-to-sneakintonthe-country-disguised-as-part-oftrumpes-wall-15644566.png

CNN, ....lmfao

As you're laughing, check out the reaction of Trump ass lickers on that video....LOL

Probably actors and a totally made up story. CNN are liars, that has been proven over and over.

Oh look tool! There seems quite a few sources backing up CNN. Whoops!!!
Go this link and eat you words, PredFan. It must suck to be you! :2up:
texas landowners trump wall - Google Search

Funny and tragic.......

racists...

It is not an isolated problems. Old pipelines and old houses are causing a lot of health problems in cities all over the country like led poisoning.

Funny and tragic.......

Its cheaper to build the wall than supporting a bunch of illegal immigrants.

How do we support illegal immigrants? Really? They have no access to government assistance programs and they contribute millions and millions of tax dollars to our economy ..

Hang on and you will become well informed on how they suck away at our wealth by providing slave wage labor.

By people like trump.

If you are in competition for a job with an illegal immigrant it is likely you have no skill or education and need to gain more employable qualifications.. (not that immigrants couldn't hold better jobs but they normally try under the table because of their status- at restaurants or farms)

The Flint thing is unfortunate and I do agree it was shitty not to warn folks about the change of the chemical make up of the water's impacts, as I understood it most of the lead pipes are within the owners homes and are thus the owners responsibility to fix. Did I miss something?
It is not an isolated issue it's happening all over the country. A high percentage of government funded houses are poisoning people, that would make it the government's responsibility to fix. We have actual problems that need fixing.

Funny and tragic.......

racists...

It is not an isolated problems. Old pipelines and old houses are causing a lot of health problems in cities all over the country like led poisoning.

And the people who own the pipelines and houses are responsible for fixing them. Hint, that ain't the feds.

racists...

And the people who own the pipelines and houses are responsible for fixing them. Hint, that ain't the feds.
We have actual serious problems in our country. "Keeping the Mexicans out" or whatever the plan is will not solve any of our societal problems. I believe it would hurt us as opposed to help us. We shouldn't be slashing programs for the people to chase around costly ghosts like the great wall of mexico. (Don't get so hung up on the details, pipes aren't our only issue)

racists...

We have actual serious problems in our country. "Keeping the Mexicans out" or whatever the plan is will not solve any of our societal problems. I believe it would hurt us as opposed to help us. We shouldn't be slashing programs for the people to chase around costly ghosts like the great wall of mexico. (Don't get so hung up on the details, pipes aren't our only issue)

You are entitled to your opinion on the wall, but details are all there is. States are responsible for their own infrastructure, whether it's a road, airport or supporting their own police departments. Those are NOT FEDERAL FUNCTIONS.

racists...

You are entitled to your opinion on the wall, but details are all there is. States are responsible for their own infrastructure, whether it's a road, airport or supporting their own police departments. Those are NOT FEDERAL FUNCTIONS.
There are other costly ghosts the Republicans chase to appease their base. The point is we have severe problems, trump is making it worse by cutting vital programs in order to afford useless solutions to problems that don't exist.

There are other costly ghosts the Republicans chase to appease their base. The point is we have severe problems, trump is making it worse by cutting vital programs in order to afford useless solutions to problems that don't exist.

Have you ever read the Constitution? How about you point out what specific "vital" programs you're referring to and quote the Article, Section and Clause that make those programs constitutionally "vital".

Have you ever read the Constitution? How about you point out what specific "vital" programs you're referring to and quote the Article, Section and Clause that make those programs constitutionally "vital".
Yea I've read the constitution and I'm referring to them as vital due to all the Americans they help to support.

Yea I've read the constitution and I'm referring to them as vital due to all the Americans they help to support.

Get back to me when you can provide more than your simplistic opinion.

racists...

Oh, you just decided that illegal immigration isn't a real problem?

racists...

Oh, you just decided that illegal immigration isn't a real problem?
I mean..... we were founded on illegal immigrstion.
What has an immigrant ever done to you?

Forum List

Back