The WALL with Mexico, karma and Trump supporters

Aries Yeah, I didn't want my tax dollars going into the pockets of illegals and their hastily expelled children either, but I didn't get much choice - Welcome to election consequences my dear
Illegals can't access government assistance. I want my tax dollars going into programs that benefit the American people.

Edit/Update - I should have put the link. From December fyi - Trump: The border wall may be a fence "in certain areas"
Who gives a crap it's expensive and won't solve any societal issues. I don't want my tax dollars to go there.

Pretty sure it's a lot less expensive than housing and feeding illegals....as far as solving societal issues, didn't realize that was what we were trying to do.
We don't house and feed them. And yes we are, they're costing us money and jobs, right? That's what our so called president claims, no?

No kidding, it's really the housing fairy and food fairy?
Of course once the anchor baby is popped out, the now blended family gets visits from the Section 8 fairy and the EBT fairy.

I
We do house and feed them.

Sure, moron, we are providing FREE housing and FREE food to them, right?
We provide free housing in Nassau County.
Certainly in NYC, Detroit and LA.
They get Jumbo Fannie MAE mortgages that they never seem to default on.
If it's government funded, illegals can't apply for it.

Yikes, next you can tell us it's government funded so nobody has to pay for it.

I

Nassau & Suffolk County have Affordable Housing Programs that require minimal proof of Identity.
But of course you believe that nobody fakes ID.

Aries Yeah, I didn't want my tax dollars going into the pockets of illegals and their hastily expelled children either, but I didn't get much choice - Welcome to election consequences my dear
Illegals can't access government assistance. I want my tax dollars going into programs that benefit the American people.

And when was the last time the government cared what you or I wanted?

I

Well, because the "government" doesn't tax Americans, it prints it's own cash!

Well that baby is an American citizen. Do you want to feed some hungry American kids and not others? Is it a
I

Legally- illegals don't have access to government funding. Are you suggesting there are thousands of federal workers nation wide breaking that law?

All children legal or illegal are entitled to attend school. Once in school they are entitled to school food programs. Everyone regardless of status is emtitled to medical care.

Illegals access everything.

I

Nassau & Suffolk County have Affordable Housing Programs that require minimal proof of Identity.
So because our federal workers are failing to uphold the law (you think) then we should yank all the funding to our poor and disabled?

I

So because our federal workers are failing to uphold the law (you think) then we should yank all the funding to our poor and disabled?

Obama was one of those federal workers that failed to uphold the law. Fortunately him and his agenda was fired, we decided to bring in someone that knew what he was doing.

Well that baby is an American citizen. Do you want to feed some hungry American kids and not others? Is it a
I

Legally- illegals don't have access to government funding. Are you suggesting there are thousands of federal workers nation wide breaking that law?
What do Federal Workers have to do with high end Blue Collar professions?
Are you running out of bullshit?

I

Obama was one of those federal workers that failed to uphold the law. Fortunately him and his agenda was fired, we decided to bring in someone that knew what he was doing.
Comical

I

When an illegal applies for government assistance, which you're implying they do. It is then a federal employees job to make sure they qualify....

I

When an illegal applies for government assistance, which you're implying they do. It is then a federal employees job to make sure they qualify....

And the federal employee looks at the name, smiles and says "no problem".

Actually a huge part of why medical costs went up a while back is because of illegals - and EMTALA which required ER hospitals to treats /everyone/ no questions asked (financial status, immigration status etc.) The illegals realized pretty quick that by running to the ER they could get their kids sniffle looked at (as did poor Americans) You can actually see the cost of medical care skyrocket after its passage, it was a rather impressive failure of forethought.

Back on the subject of illegals and welfare, there was a government study put out... 2013 I think, and it reported that something 71% of California's food stamps went to illegals. (Man that was a long time ago, the picture in my heads a bit fuzzy but uhm GA something... Government Accountability Office maybe?) I think it was 1.13 billion in food stamps, and some discussion about regulations and laws that didn't require checking citizenship for housing assistance... in CA, maybe AZ too? Blurs out there. This snippit here says that most of the illegals collecting welfare were in four states CA, AZ, TX, and FL, kind of hinting that those states laws needed to be tightened up. (I don't know if they were, might be worth looking into though.)

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

It's not only the terrain but is does violate private property and Indian reservation land--which is why Bush's fence stopped 700 miles short.

The wall was nothing more than campaign rhetoric--like repealing & replacing Obamacare. When the rubber meets the road--congress would never appropiate money for a worthless wall anyway.

750x422

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

I

Wow a mass conspiracy by federal workers to bankrupt the system that pays them.... genius.

Wow a mass conspiracy by federal workers to bankrupt the system that pays them.... genius.

Democrats view them as potential voters.

Forum List

Back