The WALL with Mexico, karma and Trump supporters

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?

Its cheaper to build the wall than supporting a bunch of illegal immigrants.

As Donald Trump tries to move forward with his promised border wall, CNN spoke with families who’ve been through this before and others, mostly Trump voters, who are at risk of having the wall cut through their property, leaving some of their homes on the Mexican side of the wall.

Funny and tragic.......

Very tragic indeed. And it's sad.

Funny and tragic.......

If they are dumb enought to of voted for someone who said he is going to build a wall, I guess they derserve whatever they get.

Funny and tragic.......

The party that use to be of fiscal responsibility, now wants to build an extremely expensive "great wall of mexico"... my question is, besides the taco stands on every corner, which trump was apparently worried about, what societal problems will this wall solve?
/------ Now Libtards are worried about money and practicaility??? BWHAAHAHAHAHAHA Sure, we believe you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAView attachment 120438

yea when kids in flint michigan haven't had drinking water in years I think that we shouldn't be throwing money at useless causes to placate
racists...
/---- Well that all happened on Obozo's watch. Why didn't he fix it?
View attachment 120439

The congress would not ok it.

If they are dumb enought to of voted for someone who said he is going to build a wall, I guess they derserve whatever they get.

Ten years ago, when GWB built a FENCE for these Texan morons, they were given a key to a lock placed on the fence's gate.....NOW, with the possibility of a wall, they are going to have to get a ladder to get back home (or dig a tunnel like all those so-called illegals).................KARMA !!!

Ten years ago, when GWB built a FENCE for these Texan morons, they were given a key to a lock placed on the fence's gate.....NOW, with the possibility of a wall, they are going to have to get a ladder to get back home (or dig a tunnel like all those so-called illegals).................KARMA !!!

Yes, can't blame this one on Obama!

Yes, can't blame this one on Obama!

You bet we can.

We'll be blaming him for years to come for all kinds of stuff that isn't his fault.

You guys did it for years....now you can suck on it.

Funny and tragic.......

How do we support illegal immigrants? Really? They have no access to government assistance programs and they contribute millions and millions of tax dollars to our economy ..

Funny and tragic.......

How do we support illegal immigrants? Really? They have no access to government assistance programs and they contribute millions and millions of tax dollars to our economy ..

Hang on and you will become well informed on how they suck away at our wealth by providing slave wage labor.

... Trump most likely won't be changing the sections of border wall that already exist - as noted by the commentary that "when one takes out existing wall" and so forth in prior discussions.

... Trump most likely won't be changing the sections of border wall that already exist - as noted by the commentary that "when one takes out existing wall" and so forth in prior discussions.

Are you talking about a future 20' WALL or about the existing FENCE?

Literal vs figurative hair splitting. The border patrol guys already told Trump that they wanted a fence they can see through rather than a solid wall, Trump agreed with them and that's been the plan for a good while.

FYI:

uaVKaGD.png

Or I should say, they lie to you.

Funny and tragic.......

Hang on and you will become well informed on how they suck away at our wealth by providing slave wage labor.

By people like trump.

If you are in competition for a job with an illegal immigrant it is likely you have no skill or education and need to gain more employable qualifications.. (not that immigrants couldn't hold better jobs but they normally try under the table because of their status- at restaurants or farms)

Forum List

Back