The wall won't work

A wall is not necessary for border security, but it’s not going to hurt.
It is not necessary, but it does help a whole damned lot, it sure does do that.
No doubt border security is important and a wall will help in some areas... it’s the rhetoric around it that is carelessly dividing our country and making our country look like a big Douchebag to the world. The same stuff could have been done in a much more tactful way but Trump is in campaign mode and wants to be the tough guy.

Wall funding was passed under obama, both parties support border security, Trump could have easily ramped up those efforts had he shown an ounce of empathy and leadership in legislative efforts. Now the wall is viewed as a divisive anti-immigrant symbol and we the citizens are being pushed to a side. He is using it as a tool to solidify his base but he is clearly dividing the people. It is an ugly, disgusting and ineffective way to run a country.

How do you defeat a 30 foot wall?

With a 31 foot ladder

It is not necessary, but it does help a whole damned lot, it sure does do that.
No doubt border security is important and a wall will help in some areas... it’s the rhetoric around it that is carelessly dividing our country and making our country look like a big Douchebag to the world. The same stuff could have been done in a much more tactful way but Trump is in campaign mode and wants to be the tough guy.

Wall funding was passed under obama, both parties support border security, Trump could have easily ramped up those efforts had he shown an ounce of empathy and leadership in legislative efforts. Now the wall is viewed as a divisive anti-immigrant symbol and we the citizens are being pushed to a side. He is using it as a tool to solidify his base but he is clearly dividing the people. It is an ugly, disgusting and ineffective way to run a country.

The Obamanation was much worse and I don't recall you calling down on that openly racist pig of white Hispanic fame and making no signing statement about the apology in the 2010 Defense bill for the Democratic and Republican hatred of Native Americans and attempts at genocide starting with the founding of the modern Democratic party in 1824 by Geno0cide Jackson.

Yeah, it pretty much does. The wall is far from idiotic. it's the most cost effective way to control the border. That's what all the empirical evidence shows. The Republicans who opposed the wall were all open-borders establishment RINO douchebags. Those kind are changing their ways or being purged from the party.

The all oppose doing anything to control the border. Just look at the shutdown debate: The Dims have made it clear they oppose the wall, stopping chain migration, end the visa lottery, or going to a merit based system. How can any of these douche bags legitimately claim they support controling illegal immigration?
Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

Schumer shutdown the government because he doesn't want to pay for a wall/fence, so that claim is obvious bullshit. The Dims also object to paying for more border agents. Technology is useless without a means of physically stopping illegal crossings. Talk is cheap. The Dims have objected to every measure designed to increase border security. Furthermore, all that stuff you mentioned can be repealed at the stroke of a pen. Another Dim president can even order immigration not to secure the border, just as Obummer did. The wall is a permanent barrier. That's why Dims oppose it.
Durbin and other democrats just proposed an immigration bill that gave 1.8 billion dollars for a wall and fencing along with 1.2 billion more for tech, agents and judges. Did you know that?

Why only $1.8 Billion? Ask yourself that question?
They want 18 billion over 10 years for the wall. (That’s twice as much as Trump said it would cost during the campaign, and oh yeah Mexico was supposed to pay for it) This CR would give 1.8 for the first year. You do the math. 1.8 x 10. Then maybe the republicans can do their job and pass a real budget to cover the rest and we can stop operating through resolutions

Who is holding up the budget, dumb ass! It is not Republicans!

Who is holding up the CR? It is not Republicans!

Who have Nasty Pelousy and Crying Chuckie leading this country's descent int hell? It is not Republicans!

You’re an idiot. Explain why it’s fake news or STFU with those ignorant outbursts. You sound like a child.

He has been on record numerous time supporting the wall, yet now he changes his mind? Fake news.
Show me where he supports Trumps version of the wall... post a link. Don’t post a link to him supporting the same wall, fencing and border security that was funded under Obama, you know we are talking about something totally different

OK,dumb ass! You are saying that Trump doesn't support Trump's version? Try going back to school and actually graduate this time.
Haha you’re a funny guy... Before you call somebody a dumb ass you should be sure you know what the fuck you’re talking about. I was talking about the border chief that spoke out against Trumps wall. I wasn’t talking about Trump. I even included a link, that’s a neat little thing you can click on that will take you to a new webpage that contains more information to support my argument. Go back, read slowly this time

OBAMA's border chief? That is all you needed to say. Before January 20, 2017, nothing else matters. I would like to close the books on that 8 year nightmare this country endured.
Ok, here is one from the current union president reported by the right wing Blaze. Trumps border wall is not necessary. Walls are needed in strategic locations but top priority is more agents. Kelly already tried to walk back Trumps wall rhetoric and Trump contradicted him via Twitter. We all know whats going to happen. Trump and his puppets will walk back the rhetoric once sections get built and claim victory. The talking point will be that what was done was better than nothing and all the lies and hot air that yall are pumping right now will be minimized and covered up by the new narrative. You aren't fooling anybody.

Border Patrol union: US-Mexico border wall needed only in ‘strategic locations’

it's the drop on the way down, and the wall slows crossing, they cant use vehicles, they have to go over it and drop down....it's effective......I'm not looking for zero percent...I'm looking for 50% drop rate as well as taking it longer and making it harder to cross......which it will
I have more trust in the pros that live and work on the border, over a blow hard trying to win an election. Though I’ve seen some border agents come out in support of the wall, I’ve heard many more come out as critics of it. Same goes for governers of border states.
Retiring Border Chief Calls Trump's Wall a Waste of Time, Money

The border agents want the wall. Who cares what Dim governnors of border states want? They're a big part of the problem.
Well I posted a linknof a border chief saying otherwise, so until you back up your statements they are worth less than a fart.

That was the Obama appointed dead ender border chief. His job is specifically to do as little a possible to keep Democrats from crossing the border.
Why am I. It surprised that you responded that way. I can show examples of plenty more but why waste my time. You’re just going to respond the same way. You’re hopeless

There is no shortage of lying scumbags who don't want to build the wall. Their motives are all the same. They want more illegals to cross the border. They are Democrats or establishement RINO Republicans.

Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

Schumer shutdown the government because he doesn't want to pay for a wall/fence, so that claim is obvious bullshit. The Dims also object to paying for more border agents. Technology is useless without a means of physically stopping illegal crossings. Talk is cheap. The Dims have objected to every measure designed to increase border security. Furthermore, all that stuff you mentioned can be repealed at the stroke of a pen. Another Dim president can even order immigration not to secure the border, just as Obummer did. The wall is a permanent barrier. That's why Dims oppose it.
Durbin and other democrats just proposed an immigration bill that gave 1.8 billion dollars for a wall and fencing along with 1.2 billion more for tech, agents and judges. Did you know that?

They want 18 billion over 10 years for the wall. (That’s twice as much as Trump said it would cost during the campaign, and oh yeah Mexico was supposed to pay for it) This CR would give 1.8 for the first year. You do the math. 1.8 x 10. Then maybe the republicans can do their job and pass a real budget to cover the rest and we can stop operating through resolutions

Who have Nasty Pelousy and Crying Chuckie leading this country's descent int hell? It is not Republicans!
It’s both sides. Durbin and Graham brought a bill to the table that got thrown in their face

I have more trust in the pros that live and work on the border, over a blow hard trying to win an election. Though I’ve seen some border agents come out in support of the wall, I’ve heard many more come out as critics of it. Same goes for governers of border states.
Retiring Border Chief Calls Trump's Wall a Waste of Time, Money

The border agents want the wall. Who cares what Dim governnors of border states want? They're a big part of the problem.
Well I posted a linknof a border chief saying otherwise, so until you back up your statements they are worth less than a fart.

That was the Obama appointed dead ender border chief. His job is specifically to do as little a possible to keep Democrats from crossing the border.
Why am I. It surprised that you responded that way. I can show examples of plenty more but why waste my time. You’re just going to respond the same way. You’re hopeless

There is no shortage of lying scumbags who don't want to build the wall. Their motives are all the same. They want more illegals to cross the border. They are Democrats or establishement RINO Republicans.
Not true... I don’t want to see people illegally crossing the border, not at all. I just don’t agree with Trumps approach to address the issue. I also didn’t agree with how Obama did it. There are smarter and better ways to tackle this problem

With a 31 foot ladder

Great idea! I'd like to see you have the strength to climb that ladder after carrying on your back all the way across the desert!

Then, how are you getting down? Try jumping out of a 4th story window and see if you live to tell about!

unless you land wrong it will make you a cripple to jump down that far not kill you

It’s both sides. Durbin and Graham brought a bill to the table that got thrown in their face

They brought a DACA bill with nothing about the visa lottery and nothing about chain migration.

They brought a DACA bill with nothing about the visa lottery and nothing about chain migration.
Not true... do more homework, the bill addressed all 4 of the points Trump laid out. That’s been acknowledged by the White House

With a 31 foot ladder

Great idea! I'd like to see you have the strength to climb that ladder after carrying on your back all the way across the desert!

Then, how are you getting down? Try jumping out of a 4th story window and see if you live to tell about!

unless you land wrong it will make you a cripple to jump down that far not kill you

Landing wrong usually goes with the territory. How do you land correctly dripping that far?

Also, I would like you to see you get medical attention for any major injuries out in BFE!

Not true... do more homework, the bill addressed all 4 of the points Trump laid out. That’s been acknowledged by the White House

He wanted to tie it to the spending bill!

I heartily agree with the last point but you implied an instantaneous death probable slow death is the real downside.

He wanted to tie it to the spending bill!
Not really, it was a phase 1 immigration bill that attempted to address the DACA problem which is a top priority to the Dems. When Trump flip flopped and went from wanting to reach a compromise to taking the discussion off the table the dems reacted by pulling support of a CR to apply pressure to get movement on a DACA vote. Its cause and effect and as I said both sides are playing a part. The Republicans could have dealt with DACA and gotten a CR but they didn't want to cave to the Dems. The dems could have voted for the CR and dealt with DACA later but they didn't want to lose their leverage. It isn't hard to understand.

With a 31 foot ladder
how do you carry it?
How do you get it to the other side or do you plan to jump?
You drive it in, trucks on both sides, two ladders, two trucks.... Ever heard of Coyotes? They are in the business of smuggling people and drugs across the border. This debate is getting old. If border authorities deem a wall necessary then build a wall. I haven't heard one person say they need a 2000 mile wall across the border, in fact i've hear the opposite. If they want sensors, drones, agents, tech then we should listen to their proposals. Their proposals should be taken seriously and then funded in a responsible way. Im sure our local police would love updated tech but we don't have unlimited funds so I emphasis the term "fiscal responsibility".

Of course a wall is more effective than nothing at all. The critiques are both with the necessity and expense of building the type of wall Trump has been hyping, and also the divisive perception that his rhetoric has produced across our nation and around the world

He has been on record numerous time supporting the wall, yet now he changes his mind? Fake news.
Show me where he supports Trumps version of the wall... post a link. Don’t post a link to him supporting the same wall, fencing and border security that was funded under Obama, you know we are talking about something totally different

OK,dumb ass! You are saying that Trump doesn't support Trump's version? Try going back to school and actually graduate this time.
Haha you’re a funny guy... Before you call somebody a dumb ass you should be sure you know what the fuck you’re talking about. I was talking about the border chief that spoke out against Trumps wall. I wasn’t talking about Trump. I even included a link, that’s a neat little thing you can click on that will take you to a new webpage that contains more information to support my argument. Go back, read slowly this time

OBAMA's border chief? That is all you needed to say. Before January 20, 2017, nothing else matters. I would like to close the books on that 8 year nightmare this country endured.
Ok, here is one from the current union president reported by the right wing Blaze. Trumps border wall is not necessary. Walls are needed in strategic locations but top priority is more agents. Kelly already tried to walk back Trumps wall rhetoric and Trump contradicted him via Twitter. We all know whats going to happen. Trump and his puppets will walk back the rhetoric once sections get built and claim victory. The talking point will be that what was done was better than nothing and all the lies and hot air that yall are pumping right now will be minimized and covered up by the new narrative. You aren't fooling anybody.

Border Patrol union: US-Mexico border wall needed only in ‘strategic locations’

The union president says more agents are the top priority? Who would ever have thunk a union president would say more union brothers are more important? What a fucking gullible idiot.

The agents say the wall is necessary.

Forum List

Back