The war against whites in advertising

The War Against Whites in Advertising

Very in depth article. I have noticed and I also make sure I DON'T buy from companies that push this filth.
Lol, racism is stupid.

Political correctness is the definition of stupidity and diversity is disastrous.

Negroes in the US have a far way to go in the US to clean up their act before they get respect.

Until then, fuck 'em.
Cool, I'll just out you in the same drawer with odius then, k?

Libtard filth is all you see in advertising.

For instance, a stupid medicine was being pushed by showing a interracial marriage between a cute White girl and some asshole Neggra the other day.

Every fucking ad now has a Neggra asshole in it.

This country is sicko with political correctness and idiotic diversity.
Such a snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

An ad depicting an interracial interracial relationship hurt your feelz. You poor downtrodden honky.
Don't hurt my feelings, Why would it? I am not dumb enough to destroy THOUSANDS of years of my bloodline,anyone that does is mentally weak. I just don't give companies that push this filth any money.
An ad depicting an interracial interracial relationship hurt your feelz. You poor downtrodden honky.
Don't hurt my feelings, Why would it? I am not dumb enough to destroy THOUSANDS of years of my bloodline,anyone that does is mentally weak. I just don't give companies that push this filth any money.

"I am not dumb enough to destroy THOUSANDS of years of my bloodline,"

but you ARE dumb enough to not realize that THOUSANDS OF YEARS of your bloodline inevitably includes black genes.

Researcher uses DNA to demonstrate just how closely everyone on Earth is related to everyone else

"New research by Peter Ralph of USC Dornsife has confirmed that everyone on Earth is related to everyone else on the planet. So the Trojan Family is not just a metaphor. Turns out, we're also linked by genetics more closely than previously thought."

so YOU are a "negra", too!

have some watermelon.....
I have already traced my lineage back as far as it can go AND my wife's as well. We are German,Polish,French,English,Scottish and Irish. :) Oh and Watermelon is a southern thing not a negro thing. Just like Fried Chicken.

If your bloodline was any good, it wouldn’t be in danger of being destroyed by some TV commercials.

You might want to consider dialing back on your insecurity.
I have no insecurity about these filthy commercials. They are just ANOTHER way cultural marxists are trying to brainwash young folks and adults at the same time. Just like these drag queen reading times, pure brainwashing technique for the young.

"German,Polish,French,English,Scottish and Irish"

Ok...

you can trace it HUNDREDS of years....NOT THOUSANDS.

Because if you trace it THOUSANDS as originally stated you WILL GET BLACK GENES!

or else....

your people did NOT start in africa along with every other human being on the planet?

you have a completely separate lineage from everyone else?

you should inform the experts in this field.....I'm sure they had no idea.
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

c98a378b04c9af1823e5d5513a2f97ad.jpg

but you ARE dumb enough to not realize that THOUSANDS OF YEARS of your bloodline inevitably includes black genes.

Researcher uses DNA to demonstrate just how closely everyone on Earth is related to everyone else

"New research by Peter Ralph of USC Dornsife has confirmed that everyone on Earth is related to everyone else on the planet. So the Trojan Family is not just a metaphor. Turns out, we're also linked by genetics more closely than previously thought."

I have already traced my lineage back as far as it can go AND my wife's as well. We are German,Polish,French,English,Scottish and Irish. :) Oh and Watermelon is a southern thing not a negro thing. Just like Fried Chicken.

If your bloodline was any good, it wouldn’t be in danger of being destroyed by some TV commercials.

I have no insecurity about these filthy commercials. They are just ANOTHER way cultural marxists are trying to brainwash young folks and adults at the same time. Just like these drag queen reading times, pure brainwashing technique for the young.

Ok...

Because if you trace it THOUSANDS as originally stated you WILL GET BLACK GENES!

or else....

your people did NOT start in africa along with every other human being on the planet?

Not even close

Ok...

or else....

Not even close
Tell it to the scientific experts.

Very in depth article. I have noticed and I also make sure I DON'T buy from companies that push this filth.
Lol, racism is stupid.

Political correctness is the definition of stupidity and diversity is disastrous.

Negroes in the US have a far way to go in the US to clean up their act before they get respect.

Until then, fuck 'em.

I used to lecture at an HBU.

All those kids were way, way, way better than you, cracker.

How does a depiction of an interracial couple amount to a "war against whites"? Or be "filth"?

You have to understand this one fact: Even though Odious is attending a historically black community college, like most racists, he has done little personally to enhance his self-esteem. He has personally accomplished little. So he gloms on to the one thing he can relate to to enhance his self-worth, i.e. his skin pigmentation, even though he did absolutely nothing for this.

It's very sad when you think about it.

Last edited:

How does a depiction of an interracial couple amount to a "war against whites"? Or be "filth"?

You have to understand this one fact: Even though Odious is attending a historically black community college, like most racists, he has done little personally to enhance his self-esteem. He has personally accomplished little. So he gloms on to the one thing he can relate to to enhance his self-worth, i.e. his skin pigmentation, even though he did absolutely nothing for this.

People pick and choose at will. These choices are not "against" anyone or anything on the outside. Nobody cares about outsiders.

I don't like watching Neggras on TV or in the movies or even being around them in real life because:

1. More than half of the assholes are on welfare that I have to pay for.

2. They commit most of the crimes in this country.

3. They are the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

4. They have an entitlement mentality.

5. Their ghetto culture sucks.

6. Their ghetto music sucks.

7. Most of them are ugly diabetes ridden fat asses.

8. They are lazy.

Dear Flash
What about "Negroes" who are trying to teach conservative solutions
of self managed business solutions and ownership and getting away from overreliance on govt?

Do you have any positive opinions of
* Allen West
* Ben Carson
* Rev. CL Bryant
* Bishop EW Jackson
* Larry Elder
* Brandon Tatum

Flash there is another talented host Raphael/Rafael
on one of the independent "Liberty" online channels
who makes an interesting argument why do liberals
want lax immigration policies but overregulate gun laws?

I will try to search for that video and post it for you.
If you are going to protest images of Blacks in the media,
why not promote BETTER Role Models that make sense!

Here Flash I found the Video I was looking for.

by ZO RACHEL (not Rafael)

If you want to get rid of the image of Blacks you protest in the media,
why not support other Trump supporters including Blacks also
trying to change the media narrative (instead of playing right into it).

Google and Facebook Censor Black Conservatives

He's got this going for him. His son proposed death to a bunch of gay folks at a gay pride parade and he thought it was absolutely "hilarious".

He will not escape this unscathed. Five kids will pay the price for this, I can all but guarantee that. Reaping and sowing. Always.

Forum List

Back