🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The war on Christians continues.

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I've seen posts on the Charleston shooting linking it to everything from race to homosexuality, yet the one point missed is that this boy shot up a Christian church.

I don't agree with Southern Baptists in all things, nor do I agree with most Christian denominations in all things. I guess the denomination I most closely agree with is Seventh Day Adventists, yet most of them don't eat real meat, except for chicken and turkey(they eat soy burgers, YUCK).

What seems like light years to most of us, Christians are being beheaded, abducted, assaulted, raped, and tortured. Yet, it's honestly not that far away from us, just across a big body of water., and in some places we can even get to without ever getting on a boat or a plane.

It's one thing if a missionary goes to South America, or Africa or any other continent and runs into people who never met a missionary and they end up dead because of it, most missionaries understand that this is a possibility, and can happen. Yet, when you have people actually hunting Christian missionaries, just to murder them, well, that's something totally different.

And though, many people in civilized countries claim that Christians do more damage than good, please explain to me how helping people build houses, and giving medicine, and teaching people to grow gardens is a bad thing. Yes, they might wish to inform people of the Lord Jesus, but that is not a pre-requisite of anything listed above. Just as anyone who shows up at our local food pantry, does not have to be a Christian, and when we ask if we can pray with them, and they decline, we don't withhold food from them. That is not our job. Our job is to help others, and try to maintain morality in this world.

Anyone who is a racist, and claims Christianity, I will call out and judge publicly, because the Bible gives me the right to judge any who claim Christianity.

No, I don't believe in homosexual marriage, and will never recognize it, no matter if it gets me locked up, just as I wont recognize a divorced man as a minister, I don't care the circumstances, the Bible says that man is not able to be a minister, or even a deacon or elder in the church.

Are these beliefs I have, enough to kill me over? For I would gladly lay down my life for them. The question is, are you willing to take it?

Oh look.

Bullshit.

The shooter was very clear. He stated he wanted to shoot some black people.

There is no "war on christianity" so please, stop whining about how you were killed for holding a bible while in church.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

War on Christians? Good. Fuck em. I don't like em. Especially the ones online.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

There is no "war on christianity" so please, stop whining about how you were killed for holding a bible while in church.

The truth cuts you like a knife huh luddly

to bad, in the end, we win. Hope you get right before then.

That's ok, we still feed you every Tuesday and Thursday, and you still have a bed in our halfway house, or whichever one you are staying in right now.:laugh2:

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

Here's the truth again: the shooter said he wanted to kill blacks.

If you want to make this about "christians", where was your god when Roof opened fire?

And, why is it always the least christian-like posters who repeat this lie?

What does your god say about your lies?

as a literalist, Luddly Neddite, of course you are right, this attack was intended to target race.

however, I agree with UllysesS.Archer about the general attacks on Christianity as a culture,
even outside this case that is clear cut hate based toward race.

The most striking tragedy to me is that the one thing I have found can cure
criminal illness to the degree in this case IS Christian spiritual healing.

So the one thing that could cure him, he goes there to kill instead of finding help.
Maybe his family can find miraculous healing after the fact, but it could have happened BEFORE this
if the liberal secularized media and politics weren't so bent on rejecting anything to do with Christianity.

The one cure I know for severe Schizophrenia that Andrea Yates suffered,
and possibly James Holmes or whatever personality or social disorder he has,
and the liberals want to deprive and deny that knowledge to people out of selfish fear of religion.

There is some social responsibility in correcting that wrong.
And I hope and pray the leaders around the country looking at this case, see the opportunity
to reach out to all families who live in fear that someone they know could be dangerous,
and to set up hotlines and outreach to make sure they get help. This can be cured if it is addressed in advance.

it can take 6 months, 5 years, 10 to 20 years to go through all the stages of healing and recovery,
but the sooner people get help the more lives, minds, and relations can be saved and made natural and healthy again.

Christian healing prayer has saved countless lives.
I hope this understanding comes out in public, and the medical research to establish this as natural,
effective and free therapy that has absolutely no negative side effects.

Unlike the antichristian propaganda that targets anything religious as inherently abusive and to be avoided.
This political divide of the secular liberals against Christians is denying lifesaving mental and physical help to people.

we can change the entire medical and health care system by offering this level of preventation and correction if there weren't such a political rejection against Christians and conservatives dividing this country and wasting resources fighting.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

This from one of the stupidest libtards on the board.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

If you want to make this about "christians", where was your god when Roof opened fire?

Trying to judge someone using something you don't believe in, God, just shows how stupid you are.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

Let's see a man shoots up a church, and then claims it was race related, and all the geese say, look the shooter said the wanted to kill blacks, let's believe him with all our hearts, he is so trustworthy, we should let him marry our daughters, geese like Luddly and others.

I have no doubts that God was there, for it is written
Matthew 18: 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

If you want to know why God allowed it, you would have to ask Him, and I really doubt if you know His number, but I can help you with that.

That's ok, we still feed you every Tuesday and Thursday, and you still have a bed in our halfway house, or whichever one you are staying in right now.:laugh2:

The way you despise real Christians, my bet is you're lying about this too.

The church down on the corner might be doing those things but you're not.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

Trying to judge someone using something you don't believe in, God, just shows how stupid you are.

Doesn't change the fact of what the shooter said.

What is stupid is pretending he didn't say it.

Matthew 18: 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

If you want to know why God allowed it, you would have to ask Him, and I really doubt if you know His number, but I can help you with that.

Seems the Devil was there too....never doubt his power when the Lord is busy elsewhere.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

I know what he said.

The way you despise real Christians, my bet is you're lying about this too.

The church down on the corner might be doing those things but you're not.
Doubt you know anything about Christianity.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

I stated the truth.

You lied.

It's stupid to assume a mass murderer, who very well, maybe crazy would tell the truth about anything.

Do you really believe he will be claiming a hate crime when his lawyer shuts him up? Do you think he will be begging for a needle in his arm?

His lawyer will argue not guilty because the suspect if looney. But hey, if you want to believe him, it just shows some people will believe anything, you make PT Barnum proud.

Seems the Devil was there too....never doubt his power when the Lord is busy elsewhere.
This is, after all, the devil's world, and his playground, since this is where he has to stay till near the end.

Forum List

Back