The War On Christmas.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
You know, the only place I have ever really seen it is on TV. Sure, someone will get offended about anything, but come on, really ? To me it seems like a good tool to control the plebs and keep everyone at each others throats. This has been a disturbing trend since around 2000 when Foux news came into the picture in a big way and the 24/7 news cycle became normal. Am i just missing it or is Christmas really under attack ?

You know, the only place I have ever really seen it is on TV. Sure, someone will get offended about anything, but come on, really ? To me it seems like a good tool to control the plebs and keep everyone at each others throats. This has been a disturbing trend since around 2000 when Foux news came into the picture in a big way and the 24/7 news cycle became normal. Am i just missing it or is Christmas really under attack ?
Just go out and buy something, will ya?

Nah, it's going full bore here. Something to argue about on slow news days, like safe spaces on college campuses.

Just go out and buy something, will ya?

I did. Bought way to much. But it was my Ma in law said everyone was trying to kill Christmas. No incidence like O'Riely reports. Matter of fact I heard Jesus a hundred times in Macy's. And they even said Marry Christmas and no one got pissed.

as far as I know----Christmas is not under attack------I am old----even when I was a child in a large semi-rural/suburban town----overwhelmingly white Christian-----there were some kids in class who REFUSED on religious objection to sing Christmas
carols. -------people have been debating the validity of this or that Christian
religious practice since the unfortunate ascent to power of Constantine

I just love it when Santa holds the baby Jesus, in the manger scene, with dollar signs in his eyes. (Santa's not the baby Jesus)

I just love it when Santa holds the baby Jesus, in the manger scene, with dollar signs in his eyes. (Santa's not the baby Jesus)

I never saw such a decoration-------I have not even seen a decoration in which one of the WISE GUYS takes Baby Jesus into his arms. In fact-----as far as I know----
from many trysts in art museums-----that even JOSEPH did much on hands care of
Baby Jesus-------He was always in the arms of Mary. I have never seen Santa depicted as being IN THE MANGER scene. You must have Santa confused with a goat

Oh? So was that fake news about the ACLU suing the Wisconsin town over their Christmas tree? Because some snowflake was irreparably damaged from seeing a cross on a Christmas tree? Yeah! Right!

Oh? So was that fake news about the ACLU suing the Wisconsin town over their Christmas tree? Because some snowflake was irreparably damaged from seeing a cross on a Christmas tree? Yeah! Right!

Pretty much yeah.

Pretty much yeah.
Prove it.

has there been much Christmas tree vandalism so far this year? I have heard that
parcels delivered to one's front porch are IN DANGER

Well dont celebrate it and take the off of work

Due to the nature of my Job I have to work on Christmas, but I dont mind at all.

during my working years, I almost ALWAYS worked on Christmas----it was always a delight-----people fed me lots of candy and in my minimum wage years ----I GOT TIME AND 1/2. (half of $1.25 is not much------but it HELPED)

Govts should cut taxes instead of wasting money on Christmas decorations so that people can buy more stuff! (-:

govts should cut taxes ins
Govts should cut taxes instead of wasting money on Christmas decorations so that people can buy more stuff! (-:

do the governments of towns use taxes to put up DA TREE?

Christmas is really under attack..... There are many corporate entities now that will not allow even privately owned entities that sell their products do Christmas unless it is totally sanitized of the Christ portion.

I never saw such a decoration-------I have not even seen a decoration in which one of the WISE GUYS takes Baby Jesus into his arms. In fact-----as far as I know----
from many trysts in art museums-----that even JOSEPH did much on hands care of
Baby Jesus-------He was always in the arms of Mary. I have never seen Santa depicted as being IN THE MANGER scene. You must have Santa confused with a goat
kneeling-santa-musical-silent-night-snowglobe-3001152-bestseller.png

Where you been, Rosie?

Forum List

Back