1. Telling John McCain he prefers those who were not captured
2. Mocking a handicapped man
3. Mocking Megyan Kelly for bleeding out her "wherever"
4. Insulting a Gold Star Family
5. Wanting to block Muslims because of their religion
6. Advocating killing the families of terrorists
7. Asking why he can't use nukes
8. Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers

I'll be happy to look at it in an unbiased fashion. I probably looked at 20 trying to get a picture of this man in motion and couldn't find a single one. If you are going to show me more of the same, don't bother, because the only thing that matters is if Donald Trump actually mocked the man.

OK, start here with this video. IF someone was mocking the reporter he would not use a spasitic move as was Trump. Because the reporter is not spastic, he can't move his arm.

So here is a video showing the two.

So being open minded I am sure you are thinking, well if this is Trump's way of speaking there should be other examples. Well here is Trump talking about Cruz, does Cruz have a physical impairment?

So now you ought to be thinking, I know they didn't lie to me these two must be it.

But they are not, here is Trump expressing frustration he thinks a GENERAL was feeling.

So now you should realize how lied to you were. How disingenuous is the MSM. Now that you know the truth it will set you free.

I'll be happy to look at it in an unbiased fashion. I probably looked at 20 trying to get a picture of this man in motion and couldn't find a single one. If you are going to show me more of the same, don't bother, because the only thing that matters is if Donald Trump actually mocked the man.

OK, start here with this video. IF someone was mocking the reporter he would not use a spasitic move as was Trump. Because the reporter is not spastic, he can't move his arm.

So being open minded I am sure you are thinking, well if this is Trump's way of speaking there should be other examples. Well here is Trump talking about Cruz, does Cruz have a physical impairment?

So now you ought to be thinking, I know they didn't lie to me these two must be it.

But they are not, here is Trump expressing frustration he thinks a GENERAL was feeling.

So now you should realize how lied to you were. How disingenuous is the MSM. Now that you know the truth it will set you free.

Pretty lame

Do you really think anyone will buy it?

Pretty lame

Do you really think anyone will buy it?

Not lame at all. I've never seen that video. Trump was mocking the reporter ... for being stupid, NOT for his 'disability'. Media played that to the hilt, lying the whole time. Trump was mocking Cruz ... for not answering re: waterboarding, not for anything else. Trump was mocking the general ... for isis comments, not for anything else. Trump used spaz arms movement to portray the stupidity of whoever he was talking about, not mocking some disability. Media is painting the picture because they want mrs. bill to win. That's bullshit.

Which is Trumps worst offense?

Seeing that only 1 and 6 are the only things that are truthful... I'll go with #6.

I'm not satisfied. That video showed 12 seconds of Serge Kovaleski speaking, not moving. Then it showed another 12 seconds of the same and finished with 5 seconds more of no movement. If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing and or walking then Donald Trump is guilty of mocking. If Kovaleski doesn't, then Trump is innocent. Yet, why hasn't he vindicated Trump a man he was on a first name basis with? and why has every fact checking publication say that Trump was mocking the man? Certainly fellow reporters are familiar with his movements. Let's see video of Kovaleski moving and then we will know positively.

Seeing that only 1 and 6 are the only things that are truthful... I'll go with #6.
Keep your head in the sand CP

Trump is digging a hole and it only gets deeper

Last edited:
I'm not satisfied. That video showed 12 seconds of Serge Kovaleski speaking, not moving. Then it showed another 12 seconds of the same and finished with 5 seconds more of no movement. If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing and or walking then Donald Trump is guilty of mocking. If Kovaleski doesn't, then Trump is innocent. Yet, why hasn't he vindicated Trump a man he was on a first name basis with? and why has every fact checking publication say that Trump was mocking the man? Certainly fellow reporters are familiar with his movements. Let's see video of Kovaleski moving and then we will know positively.

Here's a video of Kovaleski speaking, standing up. No spazing.

Trump is digging a whole and it only gets deeper
Sorry dude many don't fall for the false narrative of the MSM, its pundits and the establishment hacks. Turn off the TV, you're being brainwashed. It's dangerous that TV I tell ya ;)

I've watched all of those videos and there isn't a single one that can give an unbiased version of Mr Kovaleski's movement. Sorry, those are the facts.

I've watched all of those videos and there isn't a single one that can give an unbiased version of Mr Kovaleski's movement. Sorry, those are the facts.

What's your definition of "unbiased"? The video I posted shows him speaking and standing and No arm spazing. If you don't believe that's unbiased, can't help you. Trump mocked him ... for being stupid, not for his disability.

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby is the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

That horrible, horrible media is out to get Trump!!
I read a piece today that listed the news organizations that exhibited extreme political bias in favor of Hillary. As of now, Trump is a marked man, a target, and a media whipping boy. But, guess who will get the last laugh when all is said and done.

There's a lot of dirt on Hillary yet to be exposed.

Is it on her "nether" regions?

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
As I've said ten times Doug Schoen told us this was going to happen weeks ago. Total dem attack on Trump. No issues...just Trump. Schoen is a Hillary supporter...but an honest one. Who out there is listening?

What's your definition of "unbiased"? The video I posted shows him speaking and standing and No arm spazing. If you don't believe that's unbiased, can't help you. Trump mocked him ... for being stupid, not for his disability.

We don't know why Trump did what he did and we can agree that it has turned out badly for him. Let's see movement then we will know positively.

Sorry dude many don't fall for the false narrative of the MSM, its pundits and the establishment hacks. Turn off the TV, you're being brainwashed. It's dangerous that TV I tell ya ;)

Trump is not only being attacked by Hillary and the Dems.....that is expected
He is being attacked by his own party, women, Mexicans, Muslims, foreign leaders

The only ones defending him are Teatards and Putin

We don't know why Trump did what he did and we can agree that it has turned out badly for him. Let's see movement then we will know positively.

wtf? "Let's see movement"? You've seen it, both the reporters NON SPAZING ARMS and Trump's SPAZING ARMS while mocking stupidity of the reporter (Trump thought he was stupid). SAME spazing arms movement while mocking Cruz. Does Ted Cruz have spazing arm movements? Yeah, didn't think so. Story was manipulated by the media to portray Trump in negative light ... just like the racist, xenophobic bullshit.

wtf? "Let's see movement"? You've seen it, both the reporters NON SPAZING ARMS and Trump's SPAZING ARMS while mocking stupidity of the reporter (Trump thought he was stupid). SAME spazing arms movement while mocking Cruz. Does Ted Cruz have spazing arm movements? Yeah, didn't think so. Story was manipulated by the media to portray Trump in negative light ... just like the racist, xenophobic bullshit.

Yeah, as much as you resist it, seeing movement would decide who is wrong. Michael J. Fox does a pretty good job standing and speaking, but if you saw him off stage you would understand the difference.

Yeah, as much as you resist it, seeing movement would decide who is wrong. Michael J. Fox does a pretty good job standing and speaking, but if you saw him off stage you would understand the difference.

What are you babbling about? YOUR words "If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing" I showed you a video of him standing and speaking with NO SPAZING/JERKY ARM MOVEMENTS. You don't like the answer so you move the goal posts. Puss. wtf does MJ Fox have to do with anything?? He has Parkensens, I've watched him on numerous shows, he's spazzy as shit. Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that involves contracture of the joints in his body and gives him a distinctive appearance.

Go away, idiot. smh

Trump is not only being attacked by Hillary and the Dems.....that is expected
He is being attacked by his own party, women, Mexicans, Muslims, foreign leaders

The only ones defending him are Teatards and Putin
Look the guy has set a record for most votes ever garnered by a Republican in the entire history of the party. That is a very big deal. He's in some very very very good company and he pulled in those numbers. The opposition to him outside of dems/left is a drop in the bucket. The nevertrumpers and GOPe are not even a factor. He has enough support to win this thing if he plays his cards right.

Here's the thing. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and get on message and stay on message because Hillary is sitting back and letting the media do all the dirty work for her. She can go on vacation and let the media and others continue to bait him all the way into November and she'll win OR he can stop the fucking stupidity and get on message.

If he continues to take the bait he's finished. We (his supporters) give ZERO fucks about the media circus and manufactured outrage that he continually falls for. If I could sit across from him I'd tell him to pull his head out of his ass and quit fucking around. It's time he stops taking the bait and gets to work. A whole week spent and wasted on stupidity because he's too stupid to realize he's being played like a grand piano by the Clintons and the media.

What are you babbling about? YOUR words "If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing" I showed you a video of him standing and speaking with NO SPAZING/JERKY ARM MOVEMENTS. You don't like the answer so you move the goal posts. Puss. wtf does MJ Fox have to do with anything?? He has Parkensens, I've watched him on numerous shows, he's spazzy as shit. Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that involves contracture of the joints in his body and gives him a distinctive appearance.

Go away, idiot. smh

Standing and making no movement proves zip. Sorry, you want to vindicate your guy show a video of Serge Kovaleski making movement, I haven't moved goal posts I simply want proof positive.

Forum List

Back