The War on Donald Trump

Trump needs to a) filter his thoughts before they escape through his pie hole b) stay on point with his policies ... what and how c) relentlessly attack clinton with her lies, many that have video of her lying as back up d) ignore the shit that is being flung at him to garner the response that he just can't seem to help giving e) repeat ad nausea that she will be obama's third term (and Bush's 5th) and that business-as-usual in DC needs to change and he's the guy to change it f) lather, rinse, repeat.
Trump has proven again and again he is not capable of doing that

Maybe it speaks well of him that every word he utters is analyzed and the worse possible spin is placed upon it. Pure lies are being told about him. Negative ads everywhere. And he just doesn't care. He moves on with his campaign as if those critics are nothing to him, and I bet they are nothing to him. And i bet that drives them crazy.

But that is what is to be expected by a candidate elected by the people and who is not the establishment, corporation or party bosses' favorite.

Trump needs to a) filter his thoughts before they escape through his pie hole b) stay on point with his policies ... what and how c) relentlessly attack clinton with her lies, many that have video of her lying as back up d) ignore the shit that is being flung at him to garner the response that he just can't seem to help giving e) repeat ad nausea that she will be obama's third term (and Bush's 5th) and that business-as-usual in DC needs to change and he's the guy to change it f) lather, rinse, repeat.

Either we are all liars about political correctness or we accept a person who at times is not politically correct. I rather him say something not PC then to sit in an interview and lying about lying as did crooked Hillary.

Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.
manufactured controversies aka lies aka deception.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.

Come on...be honest

Aren't you concerned with Trumps inability to keep his mouth shut?

No. When isn't Obama flapping his pie-hole about everything and nothing?

I don't see Obama getting into any trouble. He is the more popular than any period of his presidency

Trump on the other hand stumbles from one self imposed crisis to the next

The only ones bitching are the establishment GOPS that can;t stand him anyway and the Dems.

He hasn't said anything that outrageous.. we're just used to PC bullshit. Granted, his filter is a little leaky, but it always has been.
I agree. One of the reasons he is popular is precisely because he calls a spade a spade. The silly faux outrage by the left is seen for what it is by those who appreciate candour and the absence of PC blather.

Either we are all liars about political correctness or we accept a person who at times is not politically correct. I rather him say something not PC then to sit in an interview and lying about lying as did crooked Hillary.
Out of all of the things I've seen and heard him say, very few would qualify as being "politically incorrect". Muslims and Mexicans. Big deal.

The other 99% is an embarrassing mix of cartoonish hyperbole, shallow platitudes, sophomoric personal insults, childish name-calling, fits of rage when someone dares to criticize him, boring stories about his poll numbers and highly questionable attempts at policy statements, particularly relating to foreign policy.

This isn't about PC. It's about a man who might very well suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (and I mean that quite literally) and fans who are clearly trying to make him into something he is not.

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that this is a con.

Either way, reasonable, real conservatives cannot be blamed for thinking that he is an abject disaster.

Out of all of the things I've seen and heard him say, very few would qualify as being "politically incorrect". Muslims and Mexicans. Big deal.

The other 99% is an embarrassing mix of cartoonish hyperbole, shallow platitudes, sophomoric personal insults, childish name-calling, boring stories about his poll numbers and highly questionable attempts at policy statements, particularly relating to foreign policy.

This isn't about PC. It's about a man who might very well suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (and I mean that quite literally) and fans who are clearly trying to make him into something he is not.

Either way, reasonable, real conservatives cannot be blamed for thinking that he is an abject disaster.

Not sure why she called here but she did and said your lawn signs are ready.

His non PC is one of the things I've always liked about Trump, I don't want him to stop doing that. However, he will lose (does he really want to win?) if he does not stop playing into the hands of the media. He hangs on to those who disparage him over stupid shit like a dog with a bone. He needs to learn to pick his battles, not everything is worth fighting about. He needs to learn to not sweat the small stuff and to focus on the big stuff. And non-pc is one thing but saying stupid shit is stupid.

The other 99% is an embarrassing mix of cartoonish hyperbole, shallow platitudes, sophomoric personal insults, childish name-calling, boring stories about his poll numbers and highly questionable attempts at policy statements, particularly relating to foreign policy.

Not everyone who is pointing out Trump's flaws/faults/problems is a clinton supporter. Not by a long shot.

His non PC is one of the things I've always liked about Trump, I don't want him to stop doing that. However, he will lose (does he really want to win?) if he does not stop playing into the hands of the media. He hangs on to those who disparage him over stupid shit like a dog with a bone. He needs to learn to pick his battles, not everything is worth fighting about. He needs to learn to not sweat the small stuff and to focus on the big stuff. And non-pc is one thing but saying stupid shit is stupid.

He has to walk a tight rope that crooked Hillary doesn't have to. The MSM is one big safety net for her and a pit of snakes for Trump. Maybe if the RNC had groomed him just a little he would be able to better respond. But consider that one of the biggest beefs about Trump was his alleged mocking of a reporters' disability. At first glance I agreed but once I looked into it he did no such thing. They doctored the video to make it look as if he did. Any one not believing me I will once again provide the video proof.

Then the Khan thing. Trumps' comments were hardly a vicious attack on the father, mother or the soldier. He was asked a question in an interview and he responded. Anything he said would have received the same treatment.

But truth be damned to the left wing. They know that all they need do is plant the seed. I am sure there are many people who still think that Trump made fun of the man and that is all that the left wing wants.

Last edited:

Not everyone who is pointing out Trump's flaws/faults/problems is a clinton supporter. Not by a long shot.

Truth up on that. They are establishment Republican and Democats. They are corporate shills and they are party faithful.

Want the same, vote Hillary, want to stick it to the establishment corporate industry vote Trump.

I see Barbra Streisandis singing "Happy Days Are Here Again." Because of Hillary winning the nomination. What in the hell does that say about the last 8 years and the democrat she fawned over.....it wasn't happy days?

Last edited:

Truth up on that. They are establishment Republican and Democats. They are corporate shills and they are party faithful.

Want the same, vote Hillary, want to stick it to the establishment corporate industry vote Trump.

I see Barbra Streisandis singing "Happy Days Are Here Again." Because of Hillary winning the nomination. What in the hell does that say about the last 8 years and the democrat she fawned over.....it wasn't happy days?

You're missing a big block. A lot of us are Republicans of the conservative variety who are having a reallllly hard time of even thinking of pulling the lever for Trump. If he would stop saying stupid shit, stay on message, pound clinton's uugge flaws, he'd be in a much better position.

He has to walk a tight rope that crooked Hillary doesn't have to. The MSM is one big safety net for her and a pit of snakes for Trump. Maybe if the RNC had groomed him just a little he would be able to better respond. But consider that one of the biggest beefs about Trump was his alleged mocking of a reporters' disability. At first glance I agreed but once I looked into it he did no such thing. They doctored the video to make it look as if he did. Any one not believing me I will once again provide the video proof.

Then the Khan thing. Trumps' comments were hardly a vicious attack on the father, mother or the soldier. He was asked a question in an interview and he responded. Anything he said would have received the same treatment.

But truth be damned to the left wing. They know that all they need do is plant the seed. I am sure there are many people who still think that Trump made fun of the man and that is all that the left wing wants.

I'm confused about that mocking incident, why did Trump make those moves then? and why did he say he never met the man, but the man said they were on a first name basis from 1987 to 1993? Also after the blowup over all this why didn't the reporter come to his defense? If it was incorrect one would think he would be glad to clear it up.

Maybe it speaks well of him that every word he utters is analyzed and the worse possible spin is placed upon it. Pure lies are being told about him. Negative ads everywhere. And he just doesn't care. He moves on with his campaign as if those critics are nothing to him, and I bet they are nothing to him. And i bet that drives them crazy.

But that is what is to be expected by a candidate elected by the people and who is not the establishment, corporation or party bosses' favorite.

They are not lies

Trump is bringing this on himself. It is not a conspiracy, it is the truth. Trump is not capable of being President. His own party realizes it

Trump is is own worse enemy, even worse than Hillary

The media reports news, Trump provides them ample ammunition

.@KarlRove: "[Trump's] given [Dems] ammunition in the last 2 wks to make it an even larger element than they might have otherwise planned"

I hate Hillary and the Dems....
Donald J Trump had/has an actual chance to beat the Hildebeast.....
But it doesn't really look as if he wants to.

When he takes one minute out of an hour long rant to explain his position on something he can make sense....
But he uses the 59 minutes of that hour to off into his own little world.

Another problem is he doesn't let anything go.....
He must have lost sleep at night waiting for the moment to get back at Paul Ryan...
Saying he's really not there as far as endorsing Ryan.....
Just had to get that little dig in there to return the perceived slight Ryan showed toward him.

He could and should be hammering Hillary on a vast number of things..
But what does he do?.....
He goes off on his little pet peeves.

So frigging frustrating....

Trump is not on a tightrope. That takes some skill. Trump is in a corner, he has placed himself there

Hillary is not in that corner because she has done nothing to place herself there

Trump is his own worst enemy ...his wounds are self inflicted

Trump is is own worse enemy, even worse than Hillary

The media reports news, Trump provides them ample ammunition

.@KarlRove: "[Trump's] given [Dems] ammunition in the last 2 wks to make it an even larger element than they might have otherwise planned"

I hate Hillary and the Dems....
Donald J Trump had/has an actual chance to beat the Hildebeast.....
But it doesn't really look as if he wants to.

When he takes one minute out of an hour long rant to explain his position on something he can make sense....
But he uses the 59 minutes of that hour to off into his own little world.

Another problem is he doesn't let anything go.....
He must have lost sleep at night waiting for the moment to get back at Paul Ryan...
Saying he's really not there as far as endorsing Ryan.....
Just had to get that little dig in there to return the perceived slight Ryan showed toward him.

He could and should be hammering Hillary on a vast number of things..
But what does he do?.....
He goes off on his little pet peeves.

So frigging frustrating....
The saddest part is this was the Republicans turn. Eight years of Obama and it was their turn. Hillary was easily beatable, all Republicans had to do is run a believable candidate. Out of 17 candidates....they chose Trump

I'm confused about that mocking incident, why did Trump make those moves then? and why did he say he never met the man, but the man said they were on a first name basis from 1987 to 1993? Also after the blowup over all this why didn't the reporter come to his defense? If it was incorrect one would think he would be glad to clear it up.

OK, I will provide you the video if you promise to be honest and evalutate it with an open mind. I have met many people in my lives and I can remember maybe 1/2 of them and maybe a 1/3 of their names. Forgetting one person in a sea of people surrounding Trump means nothing. If they were that close where is the video of them talking and Trump calling him by name?

Make a promise then I will provide the video. Cause if there is no way to change your mind then why bother?

They are not lies

Trump is bringing this on himself. It is not a conspiracy, it is the truth. Trump is not capable of being President. His own party realizes it

See, you like all the other lemmings just keep repeating the same old shit. It is amazing the unity. I thought that the in fighting indicated a split in the democrat party but I will admit I was wrong. You all sing the same song, it is simply amazing.

The disability mocking was and is an outright lie.

The Khan deal wasn't a vicious attack as portrayed. Hell I could not get one of the those on the left to post what they thought was a vicious statement.

Nope, the establishment forces, the corporate forces, the MSM and the party bosses are aligned against Trump and they will say and do anything to damage him.

I'll be happy to look at it in an unbiased fashion. I probably looked at 20 trying to get a picture of this man in motion and couldn't find a single one. If you are going to show me more of the same, don't bother, because the only thing that matters is if Donald Trump actually mocked the man.

They are not lies

See, you like all the other lemmings just keep repeating the same old shit. It is amazing the unity. I thought that the in fighting indicated a split in the democrat party but I will admit I was wrong. You all sing the same song, it is simply amazing.

The disability mocking was and is an outright lie.

The Khan deal wasn't a vicious attack as portrayed. Hell I could not get one of the those on the left to post what they thought was a vicious statement.

Nope, the establishment forces, the corporate forces, the MSM and the party bosses are aligned against Trump and they will say and do anything to damage him.
The Khans would have been a minor footnote of the DNC if Trump had just let it go
He couldn't do it. Bush did it with Cindy Sheehan
Now, even Trumps own party is turning on him. Don't blame the media, Trump brought it on himself

Last edited:

Forum List

Back