The War on Donald Trump

It could actually work in his favor, to some degree. People with actual functioning brains, can see through the bs. The false racism narrative especially. Funny how he never was accused of that, until he ran against Killary the Vile. But the degenerates, that now make up a large portion of the dem party, will do anything to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Recall that democrat/MSM/establishment weirdo Bob Woodward has a book in the works in which he hired 20 MSM types to research The Donald. It is certain to be unbiased with all documentation provided. :p My guess is they will have corresponding talking points to the current MSM war on The Donald. They might keep it on hold as an October surprise, after Crooked Hillary absorbs more Hillary Leaks info that is brushed under the rug by the MSM. Either way rest assured the MSM will parade that slow talking, democrat/MSM/establishment douchebag on all the networks.

trump needs to hire this guy as spokesfreak:

220px-Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf.png

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"I blame the liberal media - they are marketing for the Democrats!"

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"We are not afraid of the Democrats. God has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!"

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
Having to fight the most heavily domestic and foreign financed campaign in history plus fight the entire media establishment is a tough task.

The war on Donald Trump

Let's see who is on what side

For: Trump, low information republican voters, Putin

Against : Hillary, the Dems, GOP leadership, Mexicans, Women, Muslims, media and most of the free world

The war on Donald Trump

Against : Hillary, the Dems, GOP leadership, Mexicans, Women, Muslims, media and most of the free world
Americans are rejecting you democrat fascists....

I don't blame you for being scared, you will not be treated well as we make America great again.....

Last edited:
The war on Donald Trump

A,erican are rejecting you democrat fascists....

I don't blame you for being scared, you will not be treated well as we make America great again.....

Say what?

Tell us more about this. How will those who oppose Trump be treated if he becomes president?

The war on Donald Trump

Say what?

Tell us more about this. How will those who oppose Trump be treated if he becomes president?
We will do better, we will show you soon.....

The war on Donald Trump

Say what?

We will do better, we will show you soon.....

You are a big talker, ain't ya?

Speak up. What are you fantasizing about, bro?

Don't be a pussy.

The war on Donald Trump

Say what?

I love the victimization of Trump supporters

We check on the media and they have more negative stories about Trump than they do about Hillary........ <sob> Not Fair

Trump generates a new negative story every few days, The complaints against Hillary are five years old

Last edited:
Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

I am not really sold on Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump, but from the sidelines it is kind of entertaining. It is hard to see what a lot of people support in their candidate of choice, but I wonder if the fact he is running against Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton may have a lot to do with his success. I also wonder if it isn't the people that hate Nominee Trump and everything he stands for, that fuel his popularity.

Perhaps he has chosen his enemies well, and they alone will give him what he needs to get over the top. Some people like a good fight, go to the car races to see the crashes and don't much care for the people hating on Nominee Trump. It is like an endorsement in absentia.

It is like if Nominee Trump can get the Main Stream Media, corrupt establishment politicians and wealthy donors trying to buy influence to hate him, he must be doing something right.

Last edited:
living in a swing state is hell right now...and we have this contested governor's race...between that sob mccrory and the saintly roy cooper....

war on trump? it is more like watching a man digging a hole in quicksand....i mean for all thats unholy the man kicked a baby outta his hall cause it was crying...dude you kiss the babies...you rock the babies and you let the photos be taken with the baby.....is he crazy or does he really believe he can do anything and be followed? at what point will the voters or the citizens realize there is no difference in parties....we still have abortion cause abortion is big business..and i am not talking about planned parenthood...i am talking about pharms and the doctors who give out the pharms abortion pills.....about 400 bucks for two pills and an office visit...follow up is optional and not included in the 400.....military....wars.....still going....vets still getting fucked over...that never changes...the list just goes on and on...why are we having unemployment problems while bridges are going to hell.....why not bring back the ...damn i have forgotten what were called....able bodies men could go there and work on public projects....

when the thug life begins to appeal to middle class and upper class kids...the society has issues...we continue to ignore the inner city problems and watch gangs spread....

extremes are the problems...we no longer have balance...the shot out in l.a. where the cops were out gunned...yes we needed to arm the police better but damn we do not need paramilitary police forces and that is how far the pendulum swung....the police are now heavy handed and killing at will...come on the last one....even the hard right cant defend...the dude laying on the ground with his hands up? and yet he was still shot....

black lives matter.....o fuck me..they dont...having grown up in a period of racial strife i will share this with ya kids....blacks get to rioting...and the government will allow them to destroy the ghettos.....(la riots) but once they begin to threaten the whites....they will shut it down.....(move in philly and the detriot riots) history has shown us how much tolerance there is for racial conflict....it all depends on who is being hurt....

... why are we having unemployment problems while bridges are going to hell.....why not bring back the ...damn i have forgotten what were called....able bodies men could go there and work on public projects ....

It is possible you are talking about the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).

Of course President Obama promised to spend billions of the stimulus money on "shovel ready" infrastructure jobs, but eventually threw it down rat holes like Solyndra in pursuit of green energy. I guess if you say the right things and kiss the right babies, it really doesn't matter what you actually do, because he got re-elected after that.

Republicans have been claiming they are the victims of a biased media since Kennedy/Nixon in 1960. Yet, since that time, half the Presidents elected have been Republicans

They must have figured something out

What Trump has not figured out is that if you have a biased media, you don't keep handing them a stick to beat you with

Trump is his own worst enemy

The war on Donald Trump

Say what?

We check on the media and they have more negative stories about Trump than they do about Hillary........ <sob> Not Fair

Trump generates a new negative story every few days, The complaints against Hillary are five years old
Every couple of days? That buffoon is generating negative stories every day and often, thanks to his tweets, every couple of hours.

Donald John Trump has brought all this onto himself, and after his defeat in November you will first blame the media, then the voter and finally by 2020 you will write about how Donald John Trump was a shill for the Clinton Machine while backing Jerry Springer for President.

The Media nor the Progressive Liberals are the Problem and the real problem is your candidate and his unwillingness to sometimes back down and humble himself.

He need to chill it soon, and even then this election is a loss for him but he is about to blow the House too!

... why are we having unemployment problems while bridges are going to hell.....why not bring back the ...damn i have forgotten what were called....able bodies men could go there and work on public projects ....

It is possible you are talking about the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).

Of course President Obama promised to spend billions of the stimulus money on "shovel ready" infrastructure jobs, but eventually threw it down rat holes like Solyndra in pursuit of green energy. I guess if you say the right things and kiss the right babies, it really doesn't matter what you actually do, because he got re-elected after that.
There were vast differences between the New Deal programs of the 1930's and the attempt at creating shovel ready jobs in the Obama administration. The stimulus money was legislated in a way that allowed local governments to spend the stimulus funds in ways of their choosing and most used the funds to supplement their failing budgets by spending the funds on keeping their teachers, police, etc. on the payroll, leaving very little left for new projects or "shovel ready" new jobs. In addition, those funds dried up pretty fast. The New Deal programs were active for years and many were based on loans to states for Federally approved projects in the individual state. By the way, the states ended up paying all those loans off and projects funded by those loans ended up costing the Federal government very little.

The war on Donald Trump

Say what?

Every couple of days? That buffoon is generating negative stories every day and often, thanks to his tweets, every couple of hours.

Then they claim the media is biased because they don't want to reprint Benghazi stories about Hillary from four years ago

Trump provides fresh material daily

Forum List

Back