The War on Donald Trump

Whatever. I worked hard reviewing this and every single fact check publication found Donald Trump wrong on this, as did just about every major newspaper. The only site I found that bore similar views to yours was an obscure Catholic site that used the same video. The truth will come out eventually and I'll be around to remind you just how wrong you are about this..

I looked at all the videos available and I think that's enough to make a fair assessment that there wasn't enough to fairly conclude a judgment.

you wasted my time after I asked you not too.

You said you had proof and you had nothing. You either purposely mislead or you were wrong. I looked at all the video available and saw nothing that would incline me to believe your version of this incident.

then you are a dupe and there is no hope for you. Did you produce one video of a person with the reporters condition moving spasticly? No and I will bet you tried hard to find one but you can't. So because you can't find a video and I produce 3 to prove my case your lack of evidence is your proof I am wrong. Whow they must really be lacing the kool aid.

Freewill, You produced nothing that a reasonable person could honestly conclude Trump was maligned. You showed a video of a man sitting and speaking which proved nothing and then you produced three videos of Trump making jerky movement which you conclude is proof. That makes you the delusional one nothing you showed is proof. If this were a courtroom you would have been laughed out of it.

All you got is the MSM saying he did, that is it. Either you are totally in the bag or you believe that the MSM doesn't lie. They do.

This is it, my last attempt for you to see that they lied to you and you are believing a lie. Let me ask you this, if the MSM had not told you Trump was mocking a handicapped man would you have known? Would you have known who he even was?

Any way, I am done with you.

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Freewill, you didn't even have the intellectual curiosity to check your own medical sources. Here is a video of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. Had you viewed this video you could easily come to the conclusion that Trump was indeed mocking Serge Kovaleski.

That said, we haven't seen video of Kovaleski and until one is shown this matter should remain questionable. But after seeing this video, there doesn't seem to be much that could redeem Donald Trump from what he did.

Which is Trumps worst offense?

1. Telling John McCain he prefers those who were not captured
2. Mocking a handicapped man
3. Mocking Megyan Kelly for bleeding out her "wherever"
4. Insulting a Gold Star Family
5. Wanting to block Muslims because of their religion
6. Advocating killing the families of terrorists
7. Asking why he can't use nukes
8. Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers
Seeing that only 1 and 6 are the only things that are truthful... I'll go with #6.
Keep your head in the sand CP

Trump is digging a whole and it only gets deeper
Sorry dude many don't fall for the false narrative of the MSM, its pundits and the establishment hacks. Turn off the TV, you're being brainwashed. It's dangerous that TV I tell ya ;)

Trump is not only being attacked by Hillary and the Dems.....that is expected
He is being attacked by his own party, women, Mexicans, Muslims, foreign leaders

The only ones defending him are Teatards and Putin
Look the guy has set a record for most votes ever garnered by a Republican in the entire history of the party. That is a very big deal. He's in some very very very good company and he pulled in those numbers. The opposition to him outside of dems/left is a drop in the bucket. The nevertrumpers and GOPe are not even a factor. He has enough support to win this thing if he plays his cards right.

Here's the thing. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and get on message and stay on message because Hillary is sitting back and letting the media do all the dirty work for her. She can go on vacation and let the media and others continue to bait him all the way into November and she'll win OR he can stop the fucking stupidity and get on message.

If he continues to take the bait he's finished. We (his supporters) give ZERO fucks about the media circus and manufactured outrage that he continually falls for. If I could sit across from him I'd tell him to pull his head out of his ass and quit fucking around. It's time he stops taking the bait and gets to work. A whole week spent and wasted on stupidity because he's too stupid to realize he's being played like a grand piano by the Clintons and the media.

I've never questioned Trumps ability to get the low information Republican voter, the concern is that he is running out of them

The media does not "bait" Trump....but Hillary sure did

As Hillary said in her acceptance speech.......You can bait Trump with a tweet, you want to give him a nuclear weapon?

To prove it she trotted out a mild mannered old couple who speak in broken English. Problem was they were Gold Star parents. They challenged Trump on his awareness of the Constitution and that he had never sacrificed anything

All Trump had to do was leave it alone....he couldn't do it

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

there is no "war on donald trump". there is only the majority of the electorate who is disgusted by him.

sorry that offends you.

trump isn't pulling anything off. he looks mentally ill and unhinged to anyone who is normal. at best he's an incompetent campaigner and can't even properly manage his campaign and messaging.

but mostly, he has low impulse control, lacks understanding and has failed totally to try to reach anyone aside from his 40% of 47% of the electorate which constitutes trumpsters.

i hope that helps you.

Last edited:
Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.
Is that any different than any other election in history? Let's be real here

Yes, actually. If you'll remember back in 2008, even though they attacked McCain relentlessly, they touted 0bama is everyway possible. They don't tout Hillary at all.

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

you have that butt backwards.

but thanks for proving once again how delusional trumpsters are.

No moron, I do not. If you had an ounce of integrity, you'd admit that you are lying. But hey, lying is what democrats do.

your calling me a moron is amusing. and it doesn't make you smarter than your sixth grade education allows.

as for liars, you do seem to have the patent on that. but please, keep getting your information from the scum at breitbart and drudge.

and if you want a little dose of reality.... mccain sucked because a) he abandoned all of the moderate positions he held in 2000; and b) picked the weirdo from wasilla as his running mate...which was disqualifying. he was, however, and still is, way more respected than your orange bigoted fascist....who, with the complicity of angry, uneducated, bigoted white males, making a mockery of our electoral system.

No moron, I do not. If you had an ounce of integrity, you'd admit that you are lying. But hey, lying is what democrats do.

your calling me a moron is amusing. and it doesn't make you smarter than your sixth grade education allows.

as for liars, you do seem to have the patent on that. but please, keep getting your information from the scum at breitbart and drudge.

and if you want a little dose of reality.... mccain sucked because a) he abandoned all of the moderate positions he held in 2000; and b) picked the weirdo from wasilla as his running mate...which was disqualifying. he was, however, and still is, way more respected than your orange bigoted fascist....who, with the complicity of angry, uneducated, bigoted white males, making a mockery of our electoral system.

Lying liar says she doesn't lie.

Your president lies continuously and doesn't even bother to hide it anymore, you candidate lies continuously and even lies directly in the faces of people who lost loved ones, and then she lies about that. Your politicians lie all the time, Harry Reid even brags about his lies 0bama, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, and just about everyone in 0bama's administration lies constantly.

You are just stupid enough to actually believe you can dismiss facts by claiming I got them from a right wing site.

Over and over people here have shown your lies and debunked your stupidity. But you keep it up, you lefties never ever quit, I'll give you that. Facts and reality don't matter to you people.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

there is no "war on donald trump". there is only the majority of the electorate who is disgusted by him.

sorry that offends you.

trump isn't pulling anything off. he looks mentally ill and unhinged to anyone who is normal. at best he's an incompetent campaigner and can't even properly manage his campaign and messaging.

but mostly, he has low impulse control, lacks understanding and has failed totally to try to reach anyone aside from his 40% of 47% of the electorate which constitutes trumpsters.

i hope that helps you.
It helps a lot, thanks. It's more evidence the left is a condescending arrogant breed of people. I don't know what a trumpster is, liberals never define terms, they simply smear their enemies and apply guilt to any association with them.

Meanwhile Hillary has proven herself to be a pathelogical liar and will deny what's right in front of her. She heard no condemnation from FBI director Comey. Really? You could show her the video and she still wouldn't see it. Living in a bubble universe and blocking reality is what's dangerous. That's the very definition of mental illness. Look at her eyes, she's a wildling inside with a thin veneer of sanity.

McCain wasn't moderate enough? Palin was disqualifying because liberals won't tolerate a female not on the left. Lies and smears is all you ever offer the forum.

Look, you asked, you were shown, now you just keep asking questions as if they were not already answered. If you listened to the video the reporters tells you where he saw Trump, in a crowded bar with about 150 people. His movements are well known, he does not go into spasm he can't MOVE HIS ARM.

You, WE, were lied too, please don't double down.

Wrong, I can show you a video of Michael J. Fox appearing quite normal but we both know that isn't the fact. Show me proof positive and I'll believe it. Showing a video and you saying this is proof is hogwash and you know it. Again, why didn't this man come forward when Trump was getting beaten down over it? Perhaps there is truth to it?

Fox has Parkinsen's, which is involuntary muscle movements/spasms. Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, joints lock up and make limbs unable to move. You fucking moron.

You want to get nasty? I'm not giving anyone a hard time I'm just looking for truth here and I haven't seen it. Maybe if you took some effort to learn how to spell, read and write, you would have more success in life and wouldn't have to come here for pity.

^ Translation: Juan thinks arthrogryposis and Parkinson's disease are the same thing. Juan was shown his error. Juan has doubled down and now offers spelling advice because Juan has bupkis. :lol: Go away.

You are dishonest and you know what elements are necessary to establish the truth. You aren't close to it, but then I bet lies are your native language.

:lol: waddaderp!

you wasted my time after I asked you not too.

You said you had proof and you had nothing. You either purposely mislead or you were wrong. I looked at all the video available and saw nothing that would incline me to believe your version of this incident.

then you are a dupe and there is no hope for you. Did you produce one video of a person with the reporters condition moving spasticly? No and I will bet you tried hard to find one but you can't. So because you can't find a video and I produce 3 to prove my case your lack of evidence is your proof I am wrong. Whow they must really be lacing the kool aid.

Freewill, You produced nothing that a reasonable person could honestly conclude Trump was maligned. You showed a video of a man sitting and speaking which proved nothing and then you produced three videos of Trump making jerky movement which you conclude is proof. That makes you the delusional one nothing you showed is proof. If this were a courtroom you would have been laughed out of it.

All you got is the MSM saying he did, that is it. Either you are totally in the bag or you believe that the MSM doesn't lie. They do.

This is it, my last attempt for you to see that they lied to you and you are believing a lie. Let me ask you this, if the MSM had not told you Trump was mocking a handicapped man would you have known? Would you have known who he even was?

Freewill, you didn't even have the intellectual curiosity to check your own medical sources. Here is a video of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. Had you viewed this video you could easily come to the conclusion that Trump was indeed mocking Serge Kovaleski.

That said, we haven't seen video of Kovaleski and until one is shown this matter should remain questionable. But after seeing this video, there doesn't seem to be much that could redeem Donald Trump from what he did.

Annnd STILL no spazzing arm movements. Thanks for proving, again, that Trump wasn't mocking the reporters disability.

Annnd STILL no spazzing arm movements. Thanks for proving, again, that Trump wasn't mocking the reporters disability.

He is disingenuous. Somehow not finding evidence is the same as finding evidence. The medical link I provided tells him that those suffering the infliction are locked in position, just as the reporter's arm. But that he somehow thinks proves just the opposite. Wow, kool aid must cause spastic typing.

War on Trump?

What Trump doesn't realize is you need allies if you are going to war........his family supporting him is not enough

War on Trump?

What Trump doesn't realize is you need allies if you are going to war........his family supporting him is not enough

Yeah he will never win the nomination. He needs to get more establishment support like Hillary. Or maybe Goldman Sachs like Hillary. Or have the party bosses from both sides of the aisle support, like Hillary. Yeah sell his soul as has Hillary that's the ticket.

War on Trump?

Yeah he will never win the nomination. He needs to get more establishment support like Hillary. Or maybe Goldman Sachs like Hillary. Or have the party bosses from both sides of the aisle support, like Hillary. Yeah sell his soul as has Hillary that's the ticket.

And then some...

Trump needs substantial donors to support a 50 state campaign
Trump needs local Republican organizations to get out the vote in their district
Trump needs his own party to support him

Forum List

Back