The War on Donald Trump

War on Trump?

What Trump doesn't realize is you need allies if you are going to war........his family supporting him is not enough

Yeah he will never win the nomination. He needs to get more establishment support like Hillary. Or maybe Goldman Sachs like Hillary. Or have the party bosses from both sides of the aisle support, like Hillary. Yeah sell his soul as has Hillary that's the ticket.

And then some...

Trump needs substantial donors to support a 50 state campaign
Trump needs local Republican organizations to get out the vote in their district
Trump needs his own party to support him

Gotjja, business as usual, Trump needs to do as Hillary and sell her soul to corporate interests.

Yes, there is a war on Trump. And the biggest gun and ultimate weapon in that war is Donald Trump's mouth, and those of his supporters. The man and his supporters state not only idiocy, but the most insane things in public. Don't just state them, yell them out at the top of their voices.

War on Trump?

What Trump doesn't realize is you need allies if you are going to war........his family supporting him is not enough

Yeah he will never win the nomination. He needs to get more establishment support like Hillary. Or maybe Goldman Sachs like Hillary. Or have the party bosses from both sides of the aisle support, like Hillary. Yeah sell his soul as has Hillary that's the ticket.

And then some...

Trump needs substantial donors to support a 50 state campaign
Trump needs local Republican organizations to get out the vote in their district
Trump needs his own party to support him

Gotjja, business as usual, Trump needs to do as Hillary and sell her soul to corporate interests.

Running for President isn't a lark
Trump is not going to get by on his pretty orange face

Old Rocks, quick question, where did you graduate college? :p
LOL OK, is that supposed to be a putdown? LOL You are correct. I have not graduated from college. In fact, I am still a student. At 72. And I still work as a millwright in a steel mill at very good wages. Graduation is about two or three years in the future. Now, before you even go there, the major is Geology, and if you check what the requirements for a degree in that field are, you are not going to find any basket weaving courses.

The media is still letting Trump mostly skate on his ties to Russia. They're going light on him. No other candidate could get away with what he's gotten away with. That's why it will be up to us to point out Trump's Russian ties.

Trump-backers, over the objection of the rest of the GOP, had the GOP platform changed to remove anti-Russian statements. Trump and Manafort both openly lied about that.

Paul Manafort was once on the Russian payroll, and may still be.

Putin has a history of funding right-wing populist movements in other countries.

Trump wants to weaken the NATO alliance, and legitimize Russia's taking of Crimea. He's put his stamp of approval on Russian cyber-attacks on his political opponents.

None of that is rumor. It's all fact. If it had been a Democrat doing such things, that Democrat would probably already be in prison.

If only Trump would reveal his taxes, that would help in proving his innocence. But he won't.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

America hates a loser.

Deal with it.

Trump is going to lose and he's dragging a portion of the country down with him, spewing hate and ignorance.

I'm not satisfied. That video showed 12 seconds of Serge Kovaleski speaking, not moving. Then it showed another 12 seconds of the same and finished with 5 seconds more of no movement. If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing and or walking then Donald Trump is guilty of mocking. If Kovaleski doesn't, then Trump is innocent. Yet, why hasn't he vindicated Trump a man he was on a first name basis with? and why has every fact checking publication say that Trump was mocking the man? Certainly fellow reporters are familiar with his movements. Let's see video of Kovaleski moving and then we will know positively.

Look, you asked, you were shown, now you just keep asking questions as if they were not already answered. If you listened to the video the reporters tells you where he saw Trump, in a crowded bar with about 150 people. His movements are well known, he does not go into spasm he can't MOVE HIS ARM.

You, WE, were lied too, please don't double down.

I never thought the issue was jerky movements on the reporter's part, really, I thought it was about Trump holding his hands and arms in a similar manner. :dunno: There's also the fact that Trump said, "You ought to see this guy" when he made those hand and arm movements, as though he knew what Kovaleski looked like. Maybe it was an unfortunate combination of Trump using those kinds of hand and arm movements as a general mockery rather than a specific one, but it certainly didn't look good. The video of Trump doing similar movements regarding Cruz points to that possibility. The video about the general does not, Trump barely moves at all there.

Don't forget there that Trump also claimed not to know who Kovaleski was, while Kovaleski said they knew each other well enough to be on a first name basis. It wasn't just the media lying about a single incident, it was also, as usual, Trump's response to the incident. Even if this was completely innocent on Trump's part, the man seems to have no grace or humility. He could have said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry if it appeared I was mocking Mr. Kovaleski's condition. I did not remember the man's condition, my gestures were part of a comment on his inability to remember, not his disability.".

Instead, Trump went with this :
“I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic], is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence,” Trump said in a statement issued by his campaign on Thursday afternoon.

“Despite having one of the all-time great memories, I certainly do not remember him.

“I don’t know if he is [Houston Texans defensive end] JJ Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime – or somebody of less athletic ability.”

And this :
“Serge Kovaleski must think a lot of himself if he thinks I remember him from decades ago – if I ever met him at all, which I doubt I did,” Trump said. “He should stop using his disability to grandstand and get back to reporting for a paper that is rapidly going down the tubes.”
Donald Trump says New York Times reporter is 'grandstanding' on disability

It can be hard to trust Trump about something like this when he appears to think he is always right, always the best, and it is everyone else who always fucks everything up. :lol:

The media is still letting Trump mostly skate on his ties to Russia. They're going light on him. No other candidate could get away with what he's gotten away with. That's why it will be up to us to point out Trump's Russian ties.

Trump-backers, over the objection of the rest of the GOP, had the GOP platform changed to remove anti-Russian statements. Trump and Manafort both openly lied about that.

Paul Manafort was once on the Russian payroll, and may still be.

Putin has a history of funding right-wing populist movements in other countries.

Trump wants to weaken the NATO alliance, and legitimize Russia's taking of Crimea. He's put his stamp of approval on Russian cyber-attacks on his political opponents.

None of that is rumor. It's all fact. If it had been a Democrat doing such things, that Democrat would probably already be in prison.

If only Trump would reveal his taxes, that would help in proving his innocence. But he won't.

And Hilllary sold the Russians uranium and takes their money, making what you claim Trump does trivial.

then you are a dupe and there is no hope for you. Did you produce one video of a person with the reporters condition moving spasticly? No and I will bet you tried hard to find one but you can't. So because you can't find a video and I produce 3 to prove my case your lack of evidence is your proof I am wrong. Whow they must really be lacing the kool aid.

Freewill, You produced nothing that a reasonable person could honestly conclude Trump was maligned. You showed a video of a man sitting and speaking which proved nothing and then you produced three videos of Trump making jerky movement which you conclude is proof. That makes you the delusional one nothing you showed is proof. If this were a courtroom you would have been laughed out of it.

All you got is the MSM saying he did, that is it. Either you are totally in the bag or you believe that the MSM doesn't lie. They do.

This is it, my last attempt for you to see that they lied to you and you are believing a lie. Let me ask you this, if the MSM had not told you Trump was mocking a handicapped man would you have known? Would you have known who he even was?

Any way, I am done with you.

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Freewill, you didn't even have the intellectual curiosity to check your own medical sources. Here is a video of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. Had you viewed this video you could easily come to the conclusion that Trump was indeed mocking Serge Kovaleski.

That said, we haven't seen video of Kovaleski and until one is shown this matter should remain questionable. But after seeing this video, there doesn't seem to be much that could redeem Donald Trump from what he did.

Annnd STILL no spazzing arm movements. Thanks for proving, again, that Trump wasn't mocking the reporters disability.

He is disingenuous. Somehow not finding evidence is the same as finding evidence. The medical link I provided tells him that those suffering the infliction are locked in position, just as the reporter's arm. But that he somehow thinks proves just the opposite. Wow, kool aid must cause spastic typing.

It's apparent that you can't accept the fact that some people who are "locked" into position as you say have to "jerk" to gain movement. Donald Trump is likely guilty as hell of mocking a disabled person and you are actually defending that. That makes you worse than being just disingenuous, it makes you a person that represents the worst of America.

It's apparent that you can't accept the fact that some people who are "locked" into position as you say have to "jerk" to gain movement. Donald Trump is likely guilty as hell of mocking a disabled person and you are actually defending that. That makes you worse than being just disingenuous, it makes you a person that represents the worst of America.

Then go find the video showing the reporter doing just that.

Until then, you've been proven wrong.

Then go find the video showing the reporter doing just that.

Until then, you've been proven wrong.
I wouldn't have watched 29 minutes of video and put up something that demonstrated me wrong. You most likely didn't even watch it.

Personally, I think that Trump winning the nomination for President of the United States could be a good thing. Some people have to hit bottom before they can see the light and the long climb back up toward that light can begin. If anyone can take this country to the bottom - it is Donald Trump.

And Hilllary sold the Russians uranium and takes their money,

A fine attempt at deflection, lying outright like that, but you have to know that nobody except your fellow cultists will buy a fable that crazy.

So, did your Russian handlers specifically order you to tell that lie, or did the orders filter down indirectly?

That is, are you an active agent of Putin, like so many on the Trump team, or just an easily-manipulated Putin-patsy?

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.
Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.
manufactured controversies aka lies aka deception.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.
How are any of them 'manufactured controversies'? The media is reporting what he says and does.

I don't see Obama getting into any trouble. He is the more popular than any period of his presidency

Trump on the other hand stumbles from one self imposed crisis 'manufactured controversy' to the next
Fixed for Cereal Killer.
4i6Ckte.gif

Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.
manufactured controversies aka lies aka deception.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.
How are any of them 'manufactured controversies'? The media is reporting what he says and does.

How DARE the MSM report that when Donald claimed to have seen video of pallets of cash being unloaded in Tehran he was either hallucinating or lying! How dare those RAT BASTARDS report TRUTH. We're trying to make America great again here!

Forum List

Back