The War on Donald Trump

This isn't about PC. It's about a man who might very well suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (and I mean that quite literally) and fans who are clearly trying to make him into something he is not.
From the Mayo Clinic:

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Now, for all the Trumpanzees: Which one does NOT describe Trump?

I'm confused about that mocking incident, why did Trump make those moves then? and why did he say he never met the man, but the man said they were on a first name basis from 1987 to 1993? Also after the blowup over all this why didn't the reporter come to his defense? If it was incorrect one would think he would be glad to clear it up.
These are more lies from Trump that his supporters don't care about.

His lies are excused while Hillary's lies are grounds for prison.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.
Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.
manufactured controversies aka lies aka deception.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.
How are any of them 'manufactured controversies'? The media is reporting what he says and does.
hahahahaha.

What I bolded says it all. Again, manufactured controversies and.....AND.....lies

I'll be happy to look at it in an unbiased fashion. I probably looked at 20 trying to get a picture of this man in motion and couldn't find a single one. If you are going to show me more of the same, don't bother, because the only thing that matters is if Donald Trump actually mocked the man.

OK, start here with this video. IF someone was mocking the reporter he would not use a spasitic move as was Trump. Because the reporter is not spastic, he can't move his arm.

So here is a video showing the two.

So being open minded I am sure you are thinking, well if this is Trump's way of speaking there should be other examples. Well here is Trump talking about Cruz, does Cruz have a physical impairment?

So now you ought to be thinking, I know they didn't lie to me these two must be it.

But they are not, here is Trump expressing frustration he thinks a GENERAL was feeling.

So now you should realize how lied to you were. How disingenuous is the MSM. Now that you know the truth it will set you free.

Nice try!
4i6Ckte.gif

Not the same gestures, not the same retard tone in his voice as when he was saying "I don't remember"...

And why are you OK with Trump mocking a U.S. General? When Liberals do it Right-Wingers go ballistic.

Are you a hypocrite?

Which is Trumps worst offense?

1. Telling John McCain he prefers those who were not captured
2. Mocking a handicapped man
3. Mocking Megyan Kelly for bleeding out her "wherever"
4. Insulting a Gold Star Family
5. Wanting to block Muslims because of their religion
6. Advocating killing the families of terrorists
7. Asking why he can't use nukes
8. Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers
Seeing that only 1 and 6 are the only things that are truthful... I'll go with #6.
They are all truthful.

Take the Kelly one. What's not truthful about it?

Hillary can hide and let the media do her bidding
It's amazing that conservatives still try this BS and actually seem to believe it.

The media has been way tougher on Hillary than Trump, under any imaginable yardstick.
Are you kidding me? :lol: Come on Synth you are not being realistic here. By the way its OK and expected that she is getting preferential treatment. I wouldn't expect Drudge or Breitbart (if they were cable news) to go hard on Trump. It is what it is and its not a bad thing. That's what the media does, but lets not pretend that the media goes hard on Clinton :lol: Come on dude, you are not that stupid.

I'm not satisfied. That video showed 12 seconds of Serge Kovaleski speaking, not moving. Then it showed another 12 seconds of the same and finished with 5 seconds more of no movement. If Kovaleski has jerky motion when he is standing and or walking then Donald Trump is guilty of mocking. If Kovaleski doesn't, then Trump is innocent. Yet, why hasn't he vindicated Trump a man he was on a first name basis with? and why has every fact checking publication say that Trump was mocking the man? Certainly fellow reporters are familiar with his movements. Let's see video of Kovaleski moving and then we will know positively.

Here's a video of Kovaleski speaking, standing up. No spazing.

I've watched all of those videos and there isn't a single one that can give an unbiased version of Mr Kovaleski's movement. Sorry, those are the facts.

What's your definition of "unbiased"? The video I posted shows him speaking and standing and No arm spazing. If you don't believe that's unbiased, can't help you. Trump mocked him ... for being stupid, not for his disability.

We don't know why Trump did what he did and we can agree that it has turned out badly for him. Let's see movement then we will know positively.

wtf? "Let's see movement"? You've seen it, both the reporters NON SPAZING ARMS and Trump's SPAZING ARMS while mocking stupidity of the reporter (Trump thought he was stupid). SAME spazing arms movement while mocking Cruz. Does Ted Cruz have spazing arm movements? Yeah, didn't think so. Story was manipulated by the media to portray Trump in negative light ... just like the racist, xenophobic bullshit.

It doesn't matter if the reporter actually moves that way. It's Trump's childish impression of how a handicapped person would move.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.
Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.
How are any of them 'manufactured controversies'? The media is reporting what he says and does.
hahahahaha.

What I bolded says it all. Again, manufactured controversies and.....AND.....lies
How is reporting the same as manufacturing?

Are the media not supposed to report that Trump wants Japan, Korea, and Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons?

How are they manufacturing that controversy?

hahahahaha.

Are the media not supposed to report that Trump wants Japan, Korea, and Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons?

If you can't acknowledge it now, you'll never acknowledge it. Carry on........my wayward son

hahahahaha.

If you can't acknowledge it now, you'll never acknowledge it. Carry on........my wayward son

The MSM media held his tiny orange toes to fire and made him say Japan should get their own nukes .... and there's video he's seen of offloading pallets of cash in Tehran, there's a move to make him debate against more than one opponent, thanks for the purple heart ......

You HATERS just won't see this!

Which is Trumps worst offense?

1. Telling John McCain he prefers those who were not captured
2. Mocking a handicapped man
3. Mocking Megyan Kelly for bleeding out her "wherever"
4. Insulting a Gold Star Family
5. Wanting to block Muslims because of their religion
6. Advocating killing the families of terrorists
7. Asking why he can't use nukes
8. Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers
Seeing that only 1 and 6 are the only things that are truthful... I'll go with #6.
Keep your head in the sand CP

Trump is digging a whole and it only gets deeper
Sorry dude many don't fall for the false narrative of the MSM, its pundits and the establishment hacks. Turn off the TV, you're being brainwashed. It's dangerous that TV I tell ya ;)

Trump is not only being attacked by Hillary and the Dems.....that is expected
He is being attacked by his own party, women, Mexicans, Muslims, foreign leaders

The only ones defending him are Teatards and Putin
Look the guy has set a record for most votes ever garnered by a Republican in the entire history of the party. That is a very big deal. He's in some very very very good company and he pulled in those numbers. The opposition to him outside of dems/left is a drop in the bucket. The nevertrumpers and GOPe are not even a factor. He has enough support to win this thing if he plays his cards right.

Here's the thing. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and get on message and stay on message because Hillary is sitting back and letting the media do all the dirty work for her. She can go on vacation and let the media and others continue to bait him all the way into November and she'll win OR he can stop the fucking stupidity and get on message.

If he continues to take the bait he's finished. We (his supporters) give ZERO fucks about the media circus and manufactured outrage that he continually falls for. If I could sit across from him I'd tell him to pull his head out of his ass and quit fucking around. It's time he stops taking the bait and gets to work. A whole week spent and wasted on stupidity because he's too stupid to realize he's being played like a grand piano by the Clintons and the media.
This entire post reads like an excuse when he loses.

The Media did it! They protected Hillary! Even though they have followed every wingnut theory to it's conclusion, then still allows the BENGHAZI!!! nuts to spout their disproven opinions whenever they wish, with no pushback.

That biased media!

You want to blame the media for Trump's sheer inability to not respond to media.
4i6Ckte.gif

In all seriousness ... Drumpf supporters should flood his Twitter with this ^. Make him listen. And if he continues to do whatever he wants, ignoring his supporters? Then he's not interested (if he ever was) in winning and he won't.
They back channelled an offer to Kasich to be VP, saying if he accepted he could run foreign policy and domestic policy. That's basically everything.

Donnie the Narcissist just wants to win the presidency. He doesn't want to work at the presidency. And that means he doesn't really want to work for Americans.

Trump Sought Kasich as Powerful VP

Keep your head in the sand CP

Trump is digging a whole and it only gets deeper
Sorry dude many don't fall for the false narrative of the MSM, its pundits and the establishment hacks. Turn off the TV, you're being brainwashed. It's dangerous that TV I tell ya ;)

Trump is not only being attacked by Hillary and the Dems.....that is expected
He is being attacked by his own party, women, Mexicans, Muslims, foreign leaders

The only ones defending him are Teatards and Putin
Look the guy has set a record for most votes ever garnered by a Republican in the entire history of the party. That is a very big deal. He's in some very very very good company and he pulled in those numbers. The opposition to him outside of dems/left is a drop in the bucket. The nevertrumpers and GOPe are not even a factor. He has enough support to win this thing if he plays his cards right.

Here's the thing. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and get on message and stay on message because Hillary is sitting back and letting the media do all the dirty work for her. She can go on vacation and let the media and others continue to bait him all the way into November and she'll win OR he can stop the fucking stupidity and get on message.

If he continues to take the bait he's finished. We (his supporters) give ZERO fucks about the media circus and manufactured outrage that he continually falls for. If I could sit across from him I'd tell him to pull his head out of his ass and quit fucking around. It's time he stops taking the bait and gets to work. A whole week spent and wasted on stupidity because he's too stupid to realize he's being played like a grand piano by the Clintons and the media.
This entire post reads like an excuse when he loses.

The Media did it! They protected Hillary! Even though they have followed every wingnut theory to it's conclusion, then still allows the BENGHAZI!!! nuts to spout their disproven opinions whenever they wish, with no pushback.

That biased media!

You want to blame the media for Trump's sheer inability to not respond to media.
4i6Ckte.gif

Sure that's what the trumpbots are setting up. His loss will be because the MSM fixed it, and Trump will be the true standard bearer of American democracy and exceptionalism.

It is true that team HRC openly baits him. Khan baited him. But at the same time Crooked Hillary is baited as a lesbian murderer terrorist enabler if not sympathizer. The difference is HRC stays on script. And anyone with a sense of humor and remotely bipartisan view has to find something amusing in how Trump's ego cannot let the slightest failure to acknowledge his yuuuuge magnificence go without insult.

Ryan is humiliating himself and ending whatever future he had by refusing to pill his endorsement in an effort to protect every house member in a district where a dem might possibly win if the Trumpbots stay home. And what does that earn him from his own party's nominee? Roos Bolton v. Theon Greyjoy. LOL

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

Since most newspapers today lean left its not surprising they are printing nothing but negativity about Trump.

The old days of unbiased news is long gone.

Just like they were all in the tank for Obama they will all be in the tank for Hitlery.

Forum List

Back