The War on Donald Trump

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

you have that butt backwards.

but thanks for proving once again how delusional trumpsters are.
It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

Since most newspapers today lean left its not surprising they are printing nothing but negativity about Trump.

The old days of unbiased news is long gone.

Just like they were all in the tank for Obama they will all be in the tank for Hitlery.

Well Trump told two obvious and easily debunked lies in one day. The video of cash being unloaded in Tehran and presidential debates featuring more than just the two frontrunners. IN ONE DAY.

Let's not mention the day before where he claimed another guy's purple heart (great move for the military vote there)

And the strong women aren't sexually harassed.

The MEDIA CRUELY reports his gaffs.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

Seriously, Mr. Cereal, the media doesn't have to make any of this up. Mr. Trump is doing their work for them. Mr. Trump is a dumpster-fire releasing toxic chemicals into the environment and poisoning us all, both left and right and in between. Your entertainment is going to come at a very high cost if Mr. Trump is elected.

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

Very good point, Mr. Synthaholic. Who will they blame? Certainly not themselves for being the dupes that they are. I suppose they will rally around Mr. Trump's inevitable cry of foul play and that the "election is rigged" as he is already starting to feed into his playground bully narrative.

Since most newspapers today lean left its not surprising they are printing nothing but negativity about Trump.

Just like they were all in the tank for Obama they will all be in the tank for Hitlery.

Well Trump told two obvious and easily debunked lies in one day. The video of cash being unloaded in Tehran and presidential debates featuring more than just the two frontrunners. IN ONE DAY.

Let's not mention the day before where he claimed another guy's purple heart (great move for the military vote there)

Mr. Ben, I suppose he could blame the media if this was the early 20th century when there was no such thing as video, television or cameras used by the press. Mr. Trump seems to suffer from the same 17th century mentality as Mr. Santorum.

He's gotten more free publicity and media time than any person to ever run.

What this thread is......is a preemptive excuse for when he loses.

It's the biased media!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I will bet you don't think the media is biased do you?

Oh it is...just not the way you think it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary can hide and let the media do her bidding
It's amazing that conservatives still try this BS and actually seem to believe it.

The media has been way tougher on Hillary than Trump, under any imaginable yardstick.
Are you kidding me? :lol: Come on Synth you are not being realistic here. By the way its OK and expected that she is getting preferential treatment. I wouldn't expect Drudge or Breitbart (if they were cable news) to go hard on Trump. It is what it is and its not a bad thing. That's what the media does, but lets not pretend that the media goes hard on Clinton :lol: Come on dude, you are not that stupid.
All I've heard for the past year, when the media talks about Hillary, is either BENGHAZI!!1!! or her emails/private server/classified documents.

Which one is the favorable coverage again?

He's seen as being the 'Anti-NWO Globalist' Candidate. He has the shocking audacity to wanna put Americans first again. The NWO Globalist folks despise him. The corrupt American MSM is covering him the way the European Media covered those who wanted to exit the EU in England.

If you buck the Globalists, their Media Henchmen will go on the attack. But that's why i have to support Trump. I fully expected these kinds of daily attacks. I'm sure he did too. Hopefully he'll persevere and win. We'll see.

He's seen as being the 'Anti-NWO Globalist' Candidate. He has the shocking audacity to wanna put Americans first again. The NWO Globalist folks despise him. And that's why i have to support him. I fully expected these kinds of daily attacks. I'm sure he did too. Hopefully he'll persevere and win. We'll see.

It's just too bad, Mr. Paul, that Mr. Trump prefers to spend his time in petty, public displays of petulant and juvenile behavior instead of addressing global issues. He will try to run the country through vitriolic postings on Twitter and endless press conferences where he will take the podium and suck all the air out of the atmosphere with his lastest personal tiff, regardless of who it is or what it is about. If Mr. Trump's skin was any thinner he would have bled to death by now.

As the campaign goes, so goes his administration.

Mr. Ben, I suppose he could blame the media if this was the early 20th century when there was no such thing as video, television or cameras used by the press. Mr. Trump seems to suffer from the same 17th century mentality as Mr. Santorum.
Well two separate things are happening.

1) CK and anyone else would be beyond partisan foolish not to notice that Trump's unforced errors, and some not even invited, are making him a bad joke. The imaginary video of cash being unloaded in Tehran, or the guy giving him a fake purple heart. IT"s the MEDIA's fault for noticing. LOL It's beyond comedy. It's reality. I mean when you tuned into the Gong Show you expected inanity. But Trump is actually taking himself seriously. He bitched out the Colo Spgs fire marshal (who'd just rescued him from a magically faulty elevator) for limiting the number of people in a room the number set by safety code.

2) HRC's campaign is baiting him mercilessly and he is apparently helpless to ignore it. Of course he lashes out at McCain and Ryan who are actually supporting the dumb fock, so it's not just Trump's lack of self control but also an apparently pathological need to strike out any perceived failure to acknowledge his yuuuuge magnificence.

Obama mercilessly painted Mitt as a plutocrat. Mitt was to be sure, but all Mitt had to do was say "yeah I only paid 12% tax because that's what the law said was legal, but if you elect me, I'll make sure me and my buds pay as much as you."

CK and other Trumpbots conveniently ignore how both Gore and Kerry were pilloried by the media. Both of their campaigns got slapped silly by Rove.

It's how the game works.

Note that accused rapist Donald Trump is juggling many controversies this past week. Only makes sense that each controversy will get articles and opinion pieces from many reporters/columnists.
manufactured controversies aka lies aka deception.

Hey man I'm all good with it. Really. The majority of people (not the opposition) see through the manufactured controversies. This was to be expected and Reagan cam under pretty heavy fire just as well (not to this extent but close). Goes with the territory. Trump's baptism of fire is in full swing and its not going to let up until he's out of office in 2024.
How are any of them 'manufactured controversies'? The media is reporting what he says and does.
hahahahaha.

What I bolded says it all. Again, manufactured controversies and.....AND.....lies
How is reporting the same as manufacturing?

Are the media not supposed to report that Trump wants Japan, Korea, and Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons?

How are they manufacturing that controversy?
If you can't acknowledge it now, you'll never acknowledge it. Carry on........my wayward son
Oh, c'mon - don't do that now!
4i6Ckte.gif

You were answering questions so conversationally, until I asked you for a specific. Then you clam up! :)

He's seen as being the 'Anti-NWO Globalist' Candidate. He has the shocking audacity to wanna put Americans first again. The NWO Globalist folks despise him. And that's why i have to support him. I fully expected these kinds of daily attacks. I'm sure he did too. Hopefully he'll persevere and win. We'll see.

It's just too bad, Mr. Paul, that Mr. Trump prefers to spend his time in petty, public displays of petulant and juvenile behavior instead of addressing global issues. He will try to run the country through vitriolic postings on Twitter and endless press conferences where he will take the podium and suck all the air out of the atmosphere with his lastest personal tiff, regardless of who it is or what it is about. If Mr. Trump's skin was any thinner he would have bled to death by now.

As the campaign goes, so goes his administration.

In fairness, the corrupt MSM is focusing on that stuff. He speaks on global issues all the time. But it's all part of their discrediting and marginalization agenda. He's attacking all that the Left Globalists hold dear. And they intend on making him pay for that. But i hope he overcomes the attacks and wins. Just how i feel anyway.

Very good point, Mr. Synthaholic. Who will they blame? Certainly not themselves for being the dupes that they are. I suppose they will rally around Mr. Trump's inevitable cry of foul play and that the "election is rigged" as he is already starting to feed into his playground bully narrative.
They will fall back on the same old excuses they have used for 20 years:

• The media was in the winner's pocket
  • We would have won if we nominated a real conservative
  • The polls were skewed
  • Voter fraud
  • The election was rigged

This thread is all the proof you need to show just how intellectually bankrupt the conservative echo chamber is at this point.

This thread is all the proof you need to show just how intellectually bankrupt the conservative echo chamber is at this point.

How so? The corrupt MSM is viciously attacking him daily. The numbers don't lie.
They aren't attacking him, they are using his own stupid fucking words. Stop saying dumb shit and it all goes away.

Can't go away. They have an agenda. There is no credible American Journalism anymore. The numbers don't lie. The negative stuff on Trump is rampant. That's not the case with Clinton.

Forum List

Back