The War on Festivus

The enemies of Festivus are once again defeated,
and though the feats of strength sometimes get heated
let's all remember the fading ember,
and remember those that should be remembered.

That time of year is quickly approaching when the war on Festivus by con-media and Bile Ori'lie will be in full force. Walmart greeters who greet people with 'Happy Festivus' will be 're-trained' to say 'Happy Holidays'.

Aluminum pole dealers will be asked to provide 'trees' against their beliefs.

The airing of grievances will be banned in churches and manger scenes, with the plastic Jesus, all over the country.

Feats of strength will be seen by Faux News as 'the liberal media trying to force gun control on everyone'. (Yes I know the two are not related, duhhhh).

And George will once again be forced to fight his father at the urging of his boss Kruger.
That episode never gets old. Even better than Art Vandalay & The Soup Nazi.

That time of year is quickly approaching when the war on Festivus by con-media and Bile Ori'lie will be in full force. Walmart greeters who greet people with 'Happy Festivus' will be 're-trained' to say 'Happy Holidays'.

The airing of grievances will be banned in churches and manger scenes, with the plastic Jesus, all over the country.

Feats of strength will be seen by Faux News as 'the liberal media trying to force gun control on everyone'. (Yes I know the two are not related, duhhhh).

And George will once again be forced to fight his father at the urging of his boss Kruger.
That episode never gets old. Even better than Art Vandalay & The Soup Nazi.

"Have you seen the pole Kuger?"
"Dad he doesn't need to see it."
"Well he's gonna see it."

"Who's gonna do the feats of strength?"
"How 'bout George?"
"Good thinking Kuger."

Frigin hilarious the whole thing.

Fuck Festivus. If I haven't heard the word at least three times in my life they can suck my dick.

As soon as you've got a country dominated by Druids, you can force all the 'Happy Festivus' greetings you like.

i-d-agree-with-you-but-then-we-d-both-be-wrong.jpg

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Happy Festivus.

You could say "Happy Bodhi Day" and "Happy Krampusnacht" and "Happy St Nicholas Day" and "Happy Pancha Ganapati" and "Happy Hanukkah" and "Happy Yule" and "Happy Newtonmas" and "Happy Hogmanhy" and "Happy Chalica", or you could say "Happy Holidays", or you could be a fucking dick and pretend no one else is celebrating anything around the time of the shortest day.

You could say "Happy Bodhi Day" and "Happy Krampusnacht" and "Happy St Nicholas Day" and "Happy Pancha Ganapati" and "Happy Hanukkah" and "Happy Yule" and "Happy Newtonmas" and "Happy Hogmanhy" and "Happy Chalica", or you could say "Happy Holidays", or you could be a fucking dick and pretend no one else is celebrating anything around the time of the shortest day.
Or you could show the same amount of pride in yourself and just say Merry Christmas instead of trying to appease the others.

Or you could show the same amount of pride in yourself and just say Merry Christmas instead of trying to appease the others.
No law says he's gotta..

No law says he's gotta..
But the left will use laws to say he can't.

Happy holidays to those on USMB with morals and the ability to reason.

To the fascists, fuck you and fuck Trump.

Forum List

Back