The Warmergate Scandal

Dude old buddy, you gave your opinon but offered nothing of relevance. Nothing new there.

Yes, you really know how to discuss a topic, Dude old buddy. Man-made global warming is a fact, not a hypothesis or a theory. The question that is important is, "Is it significant?" And you can't even discuss that intelligently. I remember the giggles you gave us all when you were talking about oil, so I am not surprised.

Saying it's a fact doesn't make it so. And it still remains a mere hypothesis/theory, your protestations to the contrary nonwithstanding.

If we were talking about 7-10 people unassociated with the inner circle of the IPCC, you might have a point. But we aren't so you don't.

☭proletarian☭;1804495 said:
No, it's quite on point. Now your's is the red herring.
GWB and Muslim terrorism is related to the topic of the climate scandal. :cuckoo:

You are nuts.

Both claims are a--> and assume one is smart enough to figure out B
And one who claims to recognize B would not even try A. Yet Wry did. He's not too bright, so he attempted deflection.

Case closed, AGAIN.

Last edited:
Would the claim that the policies of Bush&Co prevented another terrorist attack be considered a logical fallacy?
Yes it would, ergo your claim is also fallacious.

Case closed.
:lol: He's not too bright.

Bright enough not to make a claim, only to suggest evidence towards a working hypothesis. Now, those who deny that man has had an impact on the environment, and that impact maybe be causing long term changes to sea and air temperatures, have no evidence to support their claim.
But, thanks for sharing dude and Si Mongo - say, weren't you two character actors with parts in Blazing Saddles?

wrycatcher, remember that dude does not understand logic and is a hack anyway for the loonies. si modo is bright enough, but has picked the wrong side.

Bright enough not to make a claim, only to suggest evidence towards a working hypothesis. Now, those who deny that man has had an impact on the environment, and that impact maybe be causing long term changes to sea and air temperatures, have no evidence to support their claim.
But, thanks for sharing dude and Si Mongo - say, weren't you two character actors with parts in Blazing Saddles?
We in fact have plenty of evidence, in that those who have been gathering and compiling the "evidence" have faked some of it and either buried or destroyed contravening evidence. Moreover, speaking of flawed logic, saying that man has an impact provodes zero evidence, in and of itself, that the effect is what you claim it to be.

But all of that is a deflection and distraction from your invocation of flawed logic in the first place.

Try harder.

So Lush Rimbaugh is salivating over these e-mails and calling everyone a liar, except himself of course. I would personally know the truth. It is hard to believe that thousands of scientist, worldwide, have colluded and fabicated all the global warming scare. But I would like to know the truth. There should be an investigation.

We in fact have plenty of evidence, in that those who have been gathering and compiling the "evidence" have faked some of it and either buried or destroyed contravening evidence. Moreover, speaking of flawed logic, saying that man has an impact provodes zero evidence, in and of itself, that the effect is what you claim it to be.

But all of that is a deflection and distraction from your invocation of flawed logic in the first place.

Try harder.

Okay, how about this. Go to your garage, bring with you a garden hose and put one end in the tailpipe of your car, and the other end in a rear window. Then roll all the windows in the car up, and the rear one as high as possible, filling any gaps with towels.
Next, close the garage door with your remote, start the car, and turn on Rush Limbaugh.
As you become sleepy, simply think of the words of your teacher, think to yourself, "I'm getting sleepy, very sleepy...
Oh, but before you do this, list all of the reasons you believe man has had no impact on our planet. But do so before you try the experiment.

Yes, you really know how to discuss a topic, Dude old buddy. Man-made global warming is a fact, not a hypothesis or a theory. The question that is important is, "Is it significant?" And you can't even discuss that intelligently. I remember the giggles you gave us all when you were talking about oil, so I am not surprised.

MMGW is a scientific theory or opinion that is not universally accepted, especially after the recent email discoveries, that is a fact ....

So Lush Rimbaugh is salivating over these e-mails and calling everyone a liar, except himself of course. I would personally know the truth. It is hard to believe that thousands of scientist, worldwide, have colluded and fabicated all the global warming scare. But I would like to know the truth. There should be an investigation.

I want to know the truth too, no one is denying that the climate has changed, but is it a natural weather pattern or one caused by man's activities. That's the question, the last 11 years the temperature has cooled, yet CO2 has risen. There needs to be an answer to that scenario and unless they can give an answer, they don't have one. There is nothing wrong with saying, " We don't know," and go back to the drawing board to find out.

Man, does not always have the answer to everything.

Try harder.

No. You don't. That's the point.

Try harder.

Okay, how about this. Go to your garage, bring with you a garden hose and put one end in the tailpipe of your car, and the other end in a rear window. Then roll all the windows in the car up, and the rear one as high as possible, filling any gaps with towels.
Next, close the garage door with your remote, start the car, and turn on Rush Limbaugh.
As you become sleepy, simply think of the words of your teacher, think to yourself, "I'm getting sleepy, very sleepy...
Oh, but before you do this, list all of the reasons you believe man has had no impact on our planet. But do so before you try the experiment.
Flawed logic on top of flawed logic doesn't equal sound logic....And CO is not CO2.

Also, to repeat, just because it can be said that man has an impact, does not automatically mean that the worst-case scenario dreamed up by moonbats like you and Joke is the reality.

But feel free to keep flailing away, pisswillie....Maybe you'll blunder into some logic, on the law of averages alone. :lol:

I want to know the truth too, no one is denying that the climate has changed, but is it a natural weather pattern or one caused by man's activities. That's the question, the last 11 years the temperature has cooled, yet CO2 has risen. There needs to be an answer to that scenario and unless they can give an answer, they don't have one. There is nothing wrong with saying, " We don't know," and go back to the drawing board to find out.

Man, does not always have the answer to everything.

Dude does (or believes so). Note his insight above: "CO is not CO2". Brilliant, don't ya think?
Check your data, global temperatures have risen.

We in fact have plenty of evidence, in that those who have been gathering and compiling the "evidence" have faked some of it and either buried or destroyed contravening evidence.

Try harder.
present it. TF00t makes a good case to the contrary

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back