The Warmergate Scandal

So Lush Rimbaugh is salivating over these e-mails and calling everyone a liar, except himself of course. I would personally know the truth. It is hard to believe that thousands of scientist, worldwide, have colluded and fabicated all the global warming scare. But I would like to know the truth. There should be an investigation.

I want to know the truth too, no one is denying that the climate has changed, but is it a natural weather pattern or one caused by man's activities. That's the question, the last 11 years the temperature has cooled, yet CO2 has risen. There needs to be an answer to that scenario and unless they can give an answer, they don't have one. There is nothing wrong with saying, " We don't know," and go back to the drawing board to find out.

Man, does not always have the answer to everything.

Dude does (or believes so). Note his insight above: "CO is not CO2". Brilliant, don't ya think?
Check your data, global temperatures have risen.

You might want to heed your own advice when it comes to checking your data. I would recommend getting ALL of it, though, not just the junk that made it past the suppression-screeing process.

I want to know the truth too, no one is denying that the climate has changed, but is it a natural weather pattern or one caused by man's activities. That's the question, the last 11 years the temperature has cooled, yet CO2 has risen. There needs to be an answer to that scenario and unless they can give an answer, they don't have one. There is nothing wrong with saying, " We don't know," and go back to the drawing board to find out.

Man, does not always have the answer to everything.

Dude does (or believes so). Note his insight above: "CO is not CO2". Brilliant, don't ya think?

You might want to heed your own advice when it comes to checking your data. I would recommend getting ALL of it, though, not just the junk that made it past the suppression-screeing process.

Post a link which contradicts what I've read. I'll mea culpa if I'm wrong.

You want PROOF that contradicts what you've READ even though we all KNOW that the DATA has been suppressed and fudged BY DESIGN? :cuckoo:

No thanks.

Give ME proof that there is any reasonable basis to accept the DATA upon which YOU rely!

No. You don't. That's the point.
WOWIE!!...Skewered again by another one of your fact and substance based posts!! :lol:

Drip.

Oh, you have the g-germ, Dude? Sad. Armor up for safety's sake, sonny. Or stay faithful to one person. In the mean time, you have offered nothing of consequence on global warming. No "facts" exist from the warmers to indicate they have any proof positive.

Thus, I can honestly say that, "No, you don't."

The AP review blows your myth out of the water, L-boy. You and the Dude have offered nothing relevant. Now do so, or just move along.

No. You don't. That's the point.
WOWIE!!...Skewered again by another one of your fact and substance based posts!! :lol:

Drip.

Oh, you have the g-germ, Dude? Sad. Armor up for safety's sake, sonny. Or stay faithful to one person. In the mean time, you have offered nothing of consequence on global warming. No "facts" exist from the warmers to indicate they have any proof positive.

Thus, I can honestly say that, "No, you don't."
"I got nothing" will get you out of these jams much easier, than your lame attempts at trying to put the onus back onto me, Joke. :rofl:

The AP review blows your myth out of the water, L-boy. You and the Dude have offered nothing relevant. Now do so, or just move along.

The AP has every smarmy liberal-agenda reason to engage further in the cover-up.

Idiots like YOU might put stock in the self-serving crap now spewed by the AP, but that's just because you are an idiot.

Reasonable people, Jokey, reject their self-serving fraudulent "investigation," "analysis" and "conclusion."

Oh, and feel obligated to go fuck yourself, Jokey.

You wierdo warmers are the ones who have made the claim. It has been investigated and effectively rebutted. Almost all of the scientific community (common knowledge) state your beliefs are silly. But we already knew that, didn't we?

You wierdo warmers are the ones who have made the claim. It has been investigated and effectively rebutted. Almost all of the scientific community (common knowledge) state your beliefs are silly. But we already knew that, didn't we?

No. Nobody "knows" any such thing. SOME imbeciles, such as you, might believe it. But that's a matter of no concern. You are, afterall, retarded.

___

Point of reference Starkey - you are the "warmer" in this discussion...:lol::lol:

Man-made global warming became the substitute agenda for Leftists who had been discredited by Reaganomics and the collapse of communism.

The following quotes were first circulated by Ralph Voss, editor of the Unterrified Democrat published in Linn, Mo. They well explain the agenda. They provide much hard evidence about the hoax. (The links to sources are mine.)

“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” Timothy Wirth, President of the U.N. Foundation and former Democratic U.S. senator from Colorado.

“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.” Christine Stewart, former Canadian minister of the environment who led that country’s delegation to Kyoto.

“A massive campaign must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States,” John Holdren (Obama’s Science Czar) wrote in a 1973 book he co-authored with Paul R. Ehrlch and Anne H. Ehrlich. “De-development means bringing our economic system (especially patterns of consumption) into line with the realities of ecology and the global resource situation.” See also John Holdren and the Anti-Growth Malthusians for interesting links and quotations.

“The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States. We can’t let other countries have the same number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the U.S. We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are.” Michael Oppenheimer, Princeton professor and member of Environmental Defense Fund.

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” Maurice Strong, a native of Canada considered by some to be one of the leading environmentalists in the world. He is an official at the U.N.

“It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.” Paul Watson, co-founder of the environmental group Greenpeace.

“My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with its full complement of species, returning throughout the world.” Dave Foreman, U.S. environmentalist and co-founder of radical environmental group Earth First.
___

The American Conservative » Why the Global Warming Hoax?

“Particularly troubling are the years from 1986-1998. In the 2007 version of the graph, the 1986 data was adjusted upwards by 0.4 degrees relative to the 1999 graph. In fact, every year except one from 1986-1998 was adjusted upwards, by an average of 0.2 degrees. If someone wanted to present a case for a lot of recent warming, adjusting data upwards would be an excellent way to do it.

Looking at the NASA website, we can see that the person in charge of the temperature data is the eminent Dr. James Hansen - Al Gore’s science advisor and the world’s leading long-term advocate of global warming.”
____

Is the earth getting warmer, or cooler? • The Register

You want PROOF that contradicts what you've READ even though we all KNOW that the DATA has been suppressed and fudged BY DESIGN? :cuckoo:

No thanks.

Give ME proof that there is any reasonable basis to accept the DATA upon which YOU rely!

National Oceanographic Data Center Home Page

Follow the link, if you don't find the source credible, please post one that you believe is credible.

So, what happens to the temperature if you increase the percentage of Greenhouse gasses in an enclosed environment?

What's the acceptable limit?

The temperature trend and trend distributions are robust to a wide variety of methods and input data from the BAS. The results would have no chance to survive the GHCN homogenization process.

Ok, so for the regulars, you know I’ve maintained my calmness quite well. However, it’s not easy. I’m sick to death of advocate scientists pretending there are only minimal problems in the temperature record. Currently the ‘homogenized’ value added version of GHCN has a trend that is EIGHT times higher than actual for the ENTIRE ANTARCTIC CONTINENT. So I wonder if we can now, spend some of the ‘BILLIONS OF DOLLARS’ on cleaning up the temperature record!!! It’s no coincidence that AGW scientists aren’t demanding this be done in my opinion either.

Which of these records is used in CRU, GISS, NOAA — hell if I know (nobody else does either because at least CRU won’t say) but it’s pretty clear none of this data should be used in this condition.

It’s time the GOOD scientists demand GOOD TEMPERATURE DATA. It’s time the world embarked on a real project for gathering the true warming data rather than this kludged mess. It’s past time that the whole thing was done in an open and transparent way. The whole experience with GHCN this weekend felt like looking through a box of old socks.

GHCN Antarctic, 8X Actual Trend – Uses Single Warmest Station « the Air Vent

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it

Here’s a recent story from the Associated Press:

By Seth Borenstein, Raphael Satter and Malcolm Ritter, Dec 12, 2009

“E-mails stolen from climate scientists show they stonewalled skeptics and discussed hiding data — but the messages don’t support claims that the science of global warming was faked, according to an exhaustive review by The Associated Press.”

Look in the mirror, fools. It’s right there in the CRU emails:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Borenstein, Seth wrote:

Kevin, Gavin, Mike,

It’s Seth again. Attached is a paper in JGR today that
Marc Morano is hyping wildly. It’s in a legit journal. Whatchya think?
Seth

Seth Borenstein
Associated Press Science Writer

[7][email protected]
The Associated Press, 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 700,
Washington, DC
20005-4076
202-641-9454

When a reporter is part of an email thread where one of the respondents says:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Jim Salinger wrote:

Hi All
Thanks for the pro-activeness. Is there an opportunity to write a
letter to JGR pointing out the junk science in this??….if
it is not rebutted, then all sceptics will use this to justify their
position.

Jim

It gives the appearance that he is not interested in reporting the other side of the story, especially when he is the instigator of the email thread by saying:

So, how then would the AP trust Seth Borenstein to do an “exhaustive inquiry” when he is part of the issue?

Perhaps further FOIA documents will tell us just how cozy Mr. Borenstein is with the people he reports on.

Now consider what other members of the media people write about him. From the Tacoma News-Tribune

Associated Press reporter Seth Borenstein has a terrible reputation as a runaway alarmist. Even global warming enthusiasts and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change are embarrassed by his over-the-top prognostications of doom and selective use of data to support his fading dream that mankind can actually control climate.

____

And on and on and on and on folks - the AP reporter implicated in some of the climategate emails is among those AP folks to claim - "Nothing to see here".

It's the Acorn "investigation" all over again...

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it « Watts Up With That?

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it

Here’s a recent story from the Associated Press:

By Seth Borenstein, Raphael Satter and Malcolm Ritter, Dec 12, 2009

“E-mails stolen from climate scientists show they stonewalled skeptics and discussed hiding data — but the messages don’t support claims that the science of global warming was faked, according to an exhaustive review by The Associated Press.”

Look in the mirror, fools. It’s right there in the CRU emails:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Borenstein, Seth wrote:

Kevin, Gavin, Mike,

It’s Seth again. Attached is a paper in JGR today that
Seth

Seth Borenstein
Associated Press Science Writer

[7][email protected]
The Associated Press, 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 700,
Washington, DC
20005-4076
202-641-9454

When a reporter is part of an email thread where one of the respondents says:

On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Jim Salinger wrote:

Hi All
Thanks for the pro-activeness. Is there an opportunity to write a
letter to JGR pointing out the junk science in this??….if
it is not rebutted, then all sceptics will use this to justify their
position.

Jim

It gives the appearance that he is not interested in reporting the other side of the story, especially when he is the instigator of the email thread by saying:

So, how then would the AP trust Seth Borenstein to do an “exhaustive inquiry” when he is part of the issue?

Perhaps further FOIA documents will tell us just how cozy Mr. Borenstein is with the people he reports on.

Now consider what other members of the media people write about him. From the Tacoma News-Tribune

Associated Press reporter Seth Borenstein has a terrible reputation as a runaway alarmist. Even global warming enthusiasts and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change are embarrassed by his over-the-top prognostications of doom and selective use of data to support his fading dream that mankind can actually control climate.

____

And on and on and on and on folks - the AP reporter implicated in some of the climategate emails is among those AP folks to claim - "Nothing to see here".

It's the Acorn "investigation" all over again...

AP’s Seth Borenstein is just too damn cozy with the people he covers – time for AP to do something about it « Watts Up With That?

Forum List

Back