The Warmergate Scandal

Scientist Pressured into Global Warmering Ass Kissing Contest.

FOXNews.com - Scientists Rally to Defend Global Warming

:lol:

These clowns will stop at notihng and the LSM has lost all credibility.

LOL!

Notice what GRAPH the DIPSTICK (Or is that Hockey Stick), is holding up?

[Been DEBUNKED]

Hockeystick.jpg
And if you further notice, since 2000, it's going down even there. Whoops-i-daisy!

No I'm not, you dishonest little fuck....And you know it.

Really now, explain it to me then how it's different. Instead of crying with a neg rep. What's wrong Dude? Don't like it when your bullshit is questioned? :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1805342 said:
Sinatra, quoting the founder of Greenpeace regarding global warming is like quoting David Duke regarding race relations. Noone takes those people seriously. How about using data and evidence instead of manuscripts of your favorite soundbytes?

Again with the "data" stuff?

LOL.

there you have it

the data doesn't matter

it's all just a eco-leftist conspiracy controlled by the Jews and the NWO to cover up the warming earth and the explosives Saddam Hussein planted in the Twin Towers on 9/11- ior whatever fucking conspiracy you prefer

Show me the data that can now be properly relied upon.
How do YOU know which data has been altered [or might be PROPERLY altered by virtue of the release of the suppressed (actual) data]?

Didn't Terral say the exact same thing about the 9/11 Commission Report? You allege fakery; prove it. I have twice posted TF00t's case refuting the allegations fbradcast all over Fox news.

Really now, explain it to me then how it's different. Instead of crying with a neg rep. What's wrong Dude? Don't like it when your bullshit is questioned? :lol:
I'm not saying anything on your rep page that I won't say to your goddamn lying punk face, you goddamn lying fucking punk.

Keep mischaracterizing what I've been saying about this for weeks, and you'll get more of the same, asshole.

☭proletarian☭;1805383 said:
☭proletarian☭;1805342 said:
Sinatra, quoting the founder of Greenpeace regarding global warming is like quoting David Duke regarding race relations. Noone takes those people seriously. How about using data and evidence instead of manuscripts of your favorite soundbytes?

Again with the "data" stuff?

LOL.

there you have it

the data doesn't matter

it's all just a eco-leftist conspiracy controlled by the Jews and the NWO to cover up the warming earth and the explosives Saddam Hussein planted in the Twin Towers on 9/11- ior whatever fucking conspiracy you prefer

Show me the data that can now be properly relied upon.
How do YOU know which data has been altered [or might be PROPERLY altered by virtue of the release of the suppressed (actual) data]?

Didn't Terral say the exact same thing about the 9/11 Commission Report? You allege fakery; prove it. I have twice posted TF00t's case refuting the allegations fbradcast all over Fox news.

Did you actually read the AP account of how they "determined" that the e-mail scandal had no impact on the underlying scientific validity of the AGW theory and "science?"

It appears you did not.

Until you do, your commentary is of no import.

Get back to us when you've done your homework and have at least some actual basis to know what you pretend to be talking about.

I'm not saying anything on your rep page that I wont say to your goddamn lying punk face, you goddamn lying fucking punk.

Keep mischaracterizing what I've been saying about this for weeks, and you'll get more of the same, asshole.

Ohh, threatening a rep war are we? At the very least threats are so unbecoming of you Dude. :lol:

Well Mr. Big Bad Wolf, you can huff and puff and try to blow my questions away, but your pathetic attempt to stifle me will fail. This is one person who doesn't care about rep.

You still haven't explained to me how I'm wrong by the way.

I'm not saying anything on your rep page that I won't say to your goddamn lying punk face, you goddamn lying fucking punk.

How bout simply addressing the case made by TF00t instead of attacking people who disagree with you?

It appears you did not.

Get back to us when you've done your homework and have at least some actual basis to know what you pretend to be talking about.

*yawn*

I've posted TF00t's rebuttal twice. Go quote it and refute it if he's wrong.

☭proletarian☭;1805412 said:
It appears you did not.

*yawn*

ZZZZzzz.

So you didn't read the AP report itself, then.

'Nuff said.

☭proletarian☭;1805412 said:
It appears you did not.

*yawn*

ZZZZzzz.

So you didn't read the AP report itself, then.

'Nuff said.

It doesn't matter what the AP said.

I have posted the arguments and you and Dude both refuse to address them. Thus, you both admit that TF00t is correct and you have been lying this entire time.

Ever notice how threads become

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a place where the conservative element all seem to agree with each other and give each other thanks?
For example, a thread commences with an attack on Obama, his wife or any aspect of his presidency, and the rest, much like a pack of jackals, joins the frey.
Notice the attacks are all (yep, ALL) emotional whose premises are based on half-truths, rumors, innuendo and lies? Of course the less infomed members of this group simply repeat the talking point of the day, knowing not the truth of what they write.

Bright enough not to make a claim, only to suggest evidence towards a working hypothesis. Now, those who deny that man has had an impact on the environment, and that impact maybe be causing long term changes to sea and air temperatures, have no evidence to support their claim.
But, thanks for sharing dude and Si Mongo - say, weren't you two character actors with parts in Blazing Saddles?
We in fact have plenty of evidence, in that those who have been gathering and compiling the "evidence" have faked some of it and either buried or destroyed contravening evidence. Moreover, speaking of flawed logic, saying that man has an impact provodes zero evidence, in and of itself, that the effect is what you claim it to be.

But all of that is a deflection and distraction from your invocation of flawed logic in the first place.

Try harder.

Okay, how about this. Go to your garage, bring with you a garden hose and put one end in the tailpipe of your car, and the other end in a rear window. Then roll all the windows in the car up, and the rear one as high as possible, filling any gaps with towels.
Next, close the garage door with your remote, start the car, and turn on Rush Limbaugh.
As you become sleepy, simply think of the words of your teacher, think to yourself, "I'm getting sleepy, very sleepy...
Oh, but before you do this, list all of the reasons you believe man has had no impact on our planet. But do so before you try the experiment.

Hey dumb ass, that is carbon MONOXIDE coming out of the tailpipe, not carbon dioxide. Gee, sit in the air with an ozone machine (three oxygen atoms together) it will kill you too.

Last edited:
What evidence other than capos vouching for the mob boss do you need?

For someones who hates religion, you sure do cling to this one like you're under the thumb of St. Peter, Buckwheat. :rofl:

Replace Global Warming with 9/11 and this would be in the Conspiracy Theory Forum. :cool:
You're right. Manmade Global Warming has just been PROVEN to be a conspiracy to defraud and enslave the world to nihilistic anti-human green religion.

You're right. Manmade Global Warming has just been PROVEN to be a conspiracy to defraud and enslave the world to nihilistic anti-human green religion.

Reading Comprehension: You need it.

Take a look and read what you just said. That is by definition batshit insane.

☭proletarian☭;1805407 said:

How bout simply addressing the case made by TF00t instead of attacking people who disagree with you?
I attack punk assholes who blatantly mischaracterize my position, not those who merely disagree with me.

Ever notice how threads become

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a place where the conservative element all seem to agree with each other and give each other thanks?
For example, a thread commences with an attack on Obama, his wife or any aspect of his presidency, and the rest, much like a pack of jackals, joins the frey.
Notice the attacks are all (yep, ALL) emotional whose premises are based on half-truths, rumors, innuendo and lies? Of course the less infomed members of this group simply repeat the talking point of the day, knowing not the truth of what they write.
I notice how this is an attempt to divert discussion...

Then again, the amount of bullshit walking and talking like fact here is astounding too.

"Look at the emails."
"They're all lies."
"Here, check out the data."
"You liar!"
"Will you just take a..."
"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP YOU RACIST FUCK!!!!! WORSHIP GAIA!!!! ALLL ARE WELCOME!!!! WORRRRSHIP GAIA OR DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! DIE CONSERVOPIG!!!!!!!"
"You done?"
"HALIBURTON!"
"Would y...."
(head begins to rotate chair and desk levitate and turn upside down) "BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!!" (disolves into gibbering and foaming)

For someones who hates religion, you sure do cling to this one like you're under the thumb of St. Peter, Buckwheat. :rofl:

Replace Global Warming with 9/11 and this would be in the Conspiracy Theory Forum. :cool:

Incorrect. The concept of Man-made global warming is unproven. It's been proven the towers could not have collapsed from explosives.

Incorrect. The concept of Man-made global warming is unproven. It's been proven the towers could not have collapsed from explosives.
:wtf:

This... is why I don't go into the conspiracy forum. I think we have a containment breech here.

:wtf:

This... is why I don't go into the conspiracy forum. I think we have a containment breech here.

That's funny, considering you converse with christophera all the time.

Forum List

Back