The Warmergate Scandal

Incorrect. The concept of Man-made global warming is unproven. It's been proven the towers could not have collapsed from explosives.

Calling it a conspiracy at the lengths some are though is ridiculous however. That is the point I'm trying to get at.

AP: We ignored the story when it first broke because it makes us look like assholes after a review of the emails we will continue to ignore the story because it makes us look like assholes

Last edited:
Incorrect. The concept of Man-made global warming is unproven. It's been proven the towers could not have collapsed from explosives.

Calling it a conspiracy at the lengths some are though is ridiculous however. That is the point I'm trying to get at.
The emails, if genuine (as the CRU says they are) clearly indicate that there was among a few of the scientists.

We in fact have plenty of evidence, in that those who have been gathering and compiling the "evidence" have faked some of it and either buried or destroyed contravening evidence. Moreover, speaking of flawed logic, saying that man has an impact provodes zero evidence, in and of itself, that the effect is what you claim it to be.

But all of that is a deflection and distraction from your invocation of flawed logic in the first place.

Try harder.

Okay, how about this. Go to your garage, bring with you a garden hose and put one end in the tailpipe of your car, and the other end in a rear window. Then roll all the windows in the car up, and the rear one as high as possible, filling any gaps with towels.
Next, close the garage door with your remote, start the car, and turn on Rush Limbaugh.
As you become sleepy, simply think of the words of your teacher, think to yourself, "I'm getting sleepy, very sleepy...
Oh, but before you do this, list all of the reasons you believe man has had no impact on our planet. But do so before you try the experiment.

Hey dumb ass, that is carbon MONOXIDE coming out of the tailpipe, not carbon dioxide. Gee, sit in the air with an ozone machine (three oxygen atoms together) it will kill you too.

Why are facts always so mean to Libruls?

I attack punk assholes who blatantly mischaracterize my position, not those who merely disagree with me.

Isn't that a wee bit of hypocrisy considering you mischaracterize many other scientists on the basis of a few?

You still haven't explained to me why I'm wrong or answered my questions.

The emails, if genuine (as the CRU says they are) clearly indicate that there was among a few of the scientists.

whatever happened or didn't happen doesn't undermine the basic soundness of climate science.

whatever happened or didn't happen doesn't undermine the basic soundness of climate science.
That has yet to be determined. And journalists claiming that is does not is insignificant.

I attack punk assholes who blatantly mischaracterize my position, not those who merely disagree with me.

Isn't that a wee bit of hypocrisy considering you mischaracterize many other scientists on the basis of a few?

Hey, Thelma, Phil Jones resigned

Fuck you asshole.

Either go through my posts on this particular subject, as it relates to other scientists using cooked IPCC/CRU information, find out my exact and unchanged position on it, or shut your fucking punk ass mouth.

No excuse for your determined ignorance, si modo. That is all on you, as is Dude's.

Like you said on another thread @ 6:18, "the truth, as always, is in the numbers". When the numbers are modified and adjusted by those wanting to make a point versus conduct science. The truth as been wrung out of the numbers.

Forum List

Back