The Warmergate Scandal

Isn't that a wee bit of hypocrisy considering you mischaracterize many other scientists on the basis of a few?

You still haven't explained to me why I'm wrong or answered my questions.
Fuck you asshole.

Either go through my posts on this particular subject, as it relates to other scientists using cooked IPCC/CRU information, find out my exact and unchanged position on it, or shut your fucking punk ass mouth.

"Fuck you asshole"! Wow, I bet you're one bad ass dude, dude. I spent over 30 years dealing with foul mouthed 'tough' guys, and you know what, most were chicken shits.
Based on my experience, you've got several tattoos, and if you and I met face to face, you'd piss your pants.
Have a nice day.

Wry catcher must be everything he's ever dreamed of in a man!

Your relationships are insignificant to me.

Don't quote another and misrepresent their view, then say you didn't. Christ, kid...it's in writing.

Think before spewing. You clearly don't, you just react without thought. Then when called on it, get so upset. Suck it up and/or learn to think before spewing. Weaseling is your forte - we get it. You haven't shown any evidence of doing otherwise. You have chosen your own path and are well-known for it.

The only two here who clearly has some issues and being upset is you and Dude. I'm not upset at all. :lol:

You think you know me, but you really don't know. So while you may go thread from thread like a snake, thinking you "got me" while attacking me. You don't. :lol:

And again, you continue your fetish with my age. Why? I don't know. If you're one of those Cougars, may I recommend finding some other prey? :eek:
Wow. Just wow. I would ignore such drivel, but it's really worth a highlight.

Wow. Just wow. I would ignore such drivel, but it's really worth a highlight.

But you know as well as I do that you won't ignore such drivel. As many other people know, you can't help but try and get the last point every time. Hell, I've counted some of the times where I've gone back and forth just to see if you would continue. And you do.

I'm thinking that's the scientist in you, that obsession to be right and to get the final word on the topic, therefore the conclusion. :eusa_think:

Isn't that a wee bit of hypocrisy considering you mischaracterize many other scientists on the basis of a few?

You still haven't explained to me why I'm wrong or answered my questions.
Fuck you asshole.

Either go through my posts on this particular subject, as it relates to other scientists using cooked IPCC/CRU information, find out my exact and unchanged position on it, or shut your fucking punk ass mouth.

"Fuck you asshole"! Wow, I bet you're one bad ass dude, dude. I spent over 30 years dealing with foul mouthed 'tough' guys, and you know what, most were chicken shits.
Based on my experience, you've got several tattoos, and if you and I met face to face, you'd piss your pants.
Have a nice day.

What does any of this internet tough guy bullshit have to do with the subject of the thread?

☭proletarian☭;1805758 said:
Fuck you asshole.

Have a nice day.

What does any of this internet tough guy bullshit have to do with the subject of the thread?
Keeping emotional trolls out of the discussion is not a given at USMB.

Yes, you really know how to discuss a topic, Dude old buddy. Man-made global warming is a fact, not a hypothesis or a theory. The question that is important is, "Is it significant?" And you can't even discuss that intelligently. I remember the giggles you gave us all when you were talking about oil, so I am not surprised.

...says the dopey lib apologist?

I don't think so.

It's beginning to look like the AGW apologists are no better than the truthers or birthers. :lol:

What a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs.

It's beginning to look like the AGW apologists are no better than the truthers or birthers. :lol:

What a bunch of conspiracy nutjobs.[/
QUOTE]
____

I have been saying that to the flat-earth warmers for years - and it drives them absolutely bonkers - so keep it up!

:clap2::clap2:

I believe Michael Crichton is a poor example. He's almost as annoying as Al Gore. You had to read at least one of my posts about Crichton, Inhofe, and ice flow right?

Fuck you asshole.

Have a nice day.

Ah, the other tought guy. What's your CV Dudette?

Have a nice day.

Ah, the other tought guy. What's your CV Dudette?

what's your problem, cum catcher?

sometimes it an amazingly angry discussion here.

Think its a sign of the Rush Revolution in political debate.

On a side note I find folks are nicer in person where even if they kick some rump they take a shot or two.

I believe Michael Crichton is a poor example. He's almost as annoying as Al Gore. You had to read at least one of my posts about Crichton, Inhofe, and ice flow right?
Crichton was at least an MD...What are Gore's credentials in anything, besides having half an idea on which dinner jacket to wear?

he won an academy award, which means he's about as qualified as Jane Fonda.

Michael was a very bright man with a far greater grasp of science than Albert Gore.

He also had an natural distrust of all things Big Government...

Forum List

Back