The Warmergate Scandal

So, what happens to the temperature if you increase the percentage of Greenhouse gasses in an enclosed environment?

What's the acceptable limit?

Sinatra, I find your posts interesting. I don't know if its a good use of our time to throw links of misguided scientists vs. scientists for hire by oil companies at eachbother.

So, what happens to the temperature if you increase the percentage of Greenhouse gasses in an enclosed environment?

Sinatra, I find your posts interesting. I don't know if its a good use of our time to throw links of misguided scientists vs. scientists for hire by oil companies at eachbother.
How dare energy producers hire their own scientists, to keep a bunch of hacks perpetrating a hoax from destroying their businesses!!

Oh, the scandal! :eek:

What's the "perfect" temperture for the planet?

Easy, whatever it would be w/o man's interference.

There is a sci-fi / outside type argument of "well what do we do if Earth is going to get 20 degrees warmer" or "what if Earth is going to get 20 degrees cooler, should be pump greenhouse gasses".

Outside of the planet becoming inhabitable I'm willing to ride out the natural warming and cooling trends.

How dare energy producers hire their own scientists, to keep a bunch of hacks perpetrating a hoax from destroying their businesses!!

Oh, the scandal!
Oh I know, next thing you know some folk who have their quarterly report of stock prices to protect will hire a scientist who will say cigarettes are safe!

Suppose we're back to the old transparency issue. And in this case I do agree there should be more.

The AP review blows your myth out of the water, L-boy. You and the Dude have offered nothing relevant. Now do so, or just move along.

The AP has every smarmy liberal-agenda reason to engage further in the cover-up.

Idiots like YOU might put stock in the self-serving crap now spewed by the AP, but that's just because you are an idiot.

Reasonable people, Jokey, reject their self-serving fraudulent "investigation," "analysis" and "conclusion."

Oh, and feel obligated to go fuck yourself, Jokey.

You sound like Terral in a 9/11 thread

☭proletarian☭;1805315 said:
The AP?!?!???

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

so... you're not going to present evidence of your claims?

I thought as much

Of course he can't. He truly knows very little, and has trouble enough even communicating that. Don't expect Dude offer you anything of worth.

The AP?!?!???

I thought as much
What evidence other than capos vouching for the mob boss do you need?

For someones who hates religion, you sure do cling to this one like you're under the thumb of St. Peter, Buckwheat. :rofl:

☭proletarian☭;1805318 said:
The AP review blows your myth out of the water, L-boy. You and the Dude have offered nothing relevant. Now do so, or just move along.

The AP has every smarmy liberal-agenda reason to engage further in the cover-up.

Idiots like YOU might put stock in the self-serving crap now spewed by the AP, but that's just because you are an idiot.

Reasonable people, Jokey, reject their self-serving fraudulent "investigation," "analysis" and "conclusion."

Oh, and feel obligated to go fuck yourself, Jokey.

You sound like Terral in a 9/11 thread

Why? Because I took note of the fact that the AP (a liberal organization with a long history of distorting news to suit the needs of the liberal Democrat Parody) has no credibility?

Schmuck. Did you READ the crap article they wrote about their own "investigation?" :lol:

If you AREN'T laughing at it then YOU are the delusional one.

Sinatra, quoting the founder of Greenpeace regarding global warming is like quoting David Duke regarding race relations. Noone takes those people seriously. How about using data and evidence instead of manuscripts of your favorite soundbytes?

For someones who hates religion, you sure do cling to this one like you're under the thumb of St. Peter, Buckwheat. :rofl:

Replace Global Warming with 9/11 and this would be in the Conspiracy Theory Forum. :cool:

Liability and Dude are indeed the political equivalents of Terral and Eots.

All of them are simply loony.

Oh, the scandal! :eek:
Yet anyone on the other side is slandered for being 'partisan'

nice double-standard

Next we're going to be told that Bernie Madoff should be let out of prison, because Ivan Boesky looked over his books and found them all in order. :lol:

Except Bernie Madoff is not evidence that all investment firms or all Jews are crooks. However, you are applying that logic in this case by saying that the work of a few scientists discredit them all.

Don't you love when your analogies blow up in your face? :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1805342 said:
Sinatra, quoting the founder of Greenpeace regarding global warming is like quoting David Duke regarding race relations. Noone takes those people seriously. How about using data and evidence instead of manuscripts of your favorite soundbytes?

Again with the "data" stuff?

LOL.

Show me the data that can now be properly relied upon.

How do YOU know which data has been altered [or might be PROPERLY altered by virtue of the release of the suppressed (actual) data]?

I'll help you out with the first couple of tough questions. You DON'T know.

The AP?!?!???

I thought as much

I presented the arguments and evidence that the e-mails reveal no systematic fraud of the sort you allege.

Since you continue to refuse to address the arguments, it can only mean you know you're lying and you can't refute TF00t's case.

Next we're going to be told that Bernie Madoff should be let out of prison, because Ivan Boesky looked over his books and found them all in order. :lol:

Except Bernie Madoff is not evidence that all investment firms or all Jews are crooks. However, you are applying that logic in this case by saying that the work of a few scientists discredit them all.
No I'm not, you dishonest little fuck....And you know it.

Forum List

Back