The way Trump jabs at snowflakes during today's Penn rally

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.

President Trump has many supporters overseas. Europeans are tired of being forced to accept Muslim trash into their cities, and they are starting to reject the globalist Agenda.

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.

President Trump has many supporters overseas. Europeans are tired of being forced to accept Muslim trash into their cities, and they are starting to reject the globalist Agenda.
Good luck with that alt-right neo-fascist white nationalist stuff.

Good luck with that alt-right neo-fascist white nationalist stuff.

It’s anti-fascist nationalism.

Trump is the biggest snowflake ever. All he ever does is whine about the people who aren’t kissing his ass.

You're right. It's a big beautiful world out there. Nothing like the ugly ol' United States. Maybe you should consider making some other country your home?

Try moving to an ... uh ... North African country. Lol ...
I'm a dual citizen. And yes I live and own property in north Africa and here and both are great. Your point again?

Lol when was the last time you were in Europe. Because I can tell you what Europeans think of your clown.

Lol when was the last time you were in Europe. Because I can tell you what Europeans think of your clown.
I am in Europe now and have been for the last 29 years. I can tell you that many if not most Eurpeans think he a bit of a buffoon, but they agree with what he's doing with immigration and they wish their own elites had the courage to do the same. With the European Union, many understand hs nationalism as well,

Obama is no longer president. Please stay on topic.

TrumpyBear's and his Snowflake Rallies!

Hahahahaha.

Did he bring out some Professional - Wrestlers for ya?

Typical Tryump hating jackass.
Typical trump loving brainless toady.

I am in Europe now and have been for the last 29 years. I can tell you that many if not most Eurpeans think he a bit of a buffoon, but they agree with what he's doing with immigration and they wish their own elites had the courage to do the same. With the European Union, many understand hs nationalism as well,
Where? Lol

You one of those who hate Obama because he is black. Sit down racist!!!

Where? Lol
See if you can figure it out. Let me tell you something else, while Europe has it's share oof snowflakes, you guys aren't much respected here either.

You one of those who hate Obama because he is black. Sit down racist!!!
Only racists play the race card. I can't stomach ANY Democrat.

Forum List

Back