The way Trump jabs at snowflakes during today's Penn rally

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.

President Trump has many supporters overseas. Europeans are tired of being forced to accept Muslim trash into their cities, and they are starting to reject the globalist Agenda.
Lol when was the last time you were in Europe. Because I can tell you what Europeans think of your clown.
Obama is no longer president. Please stay on topic.
You one of those who hate Obama because he is black. Sit down racist!!!
Only racists play the race card. I can't stomach ANY Democrat.
Ain't a Democrat. Try again racist.

President Trump has many supporters overseas. Europeans are tired of being forced to accept Muslim trash into their cities, and they are starting to reject the globalist Agenda.
Lol when was the last time you were in Europe. Because I can tell you what Europeans think of your clown.
I'm afraid you are a racist. And a leftist pos.

Communist?

I'm afraid you are a racist. And a leftist pos.
I' not the one who is hating on minorities and on a president because he was black. Oh and support a racist clown.

Communist?
Conservative actually I just don't like racism and bigotry.

He appeals to the dumbest of America....overseas now...French, Dutch and north African channels are all laughing at him and his base. One man told me, Trump represent the hillbillies and not America. Best I've heard to describe the orange.

Ps: spare us the " we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world"...because we all know you can't afford going abroad and worse yet you can't even point countries on a map.
He appeals to the dumbest of America.
And got 9% of Democrats to vote for him by doing so!

He appeals to the dumbest of America.
And got 9% of Democrats to vote for him by doing so!
And 27% or so of all Americans lol

I live in Germany. I know the left wing nutters feel the same about him. But normal people think what he is doing is good.

You're right. It's a big beautiful world out there. Nothing like the ugly ol' United States. Maybe you should consider making some other country your home?

Try moving to an ... uh ... North African country. Lol ...
I'm a dual citizen. And yes I live and own property in north Africa and here and both are great. Your point again?

My point is, no one gives a rat's ass. Whether they can afford to travel or not. Nice of you to show your true colors and attack the poor, I should say.

You're right. It's a big beautiful world out there. Nothing like the ugly ol' United States. Maybe you should consider making some other country your home?

I live on the south side of lake Nicaragua..............There's a pic of one of your heroes with some meatheads at a restaurant in Upala. A liar and scammer named Oliver " I don't exactly recall" North. He was under control of another rich celebrity as you are now.
Wave flag. Eat sausage biscuit. goD blast ameriKa

What?

Typical Tryump hating jackass.

LOL, you mean typical Rumper!

President Trump reminds me about one of those old men ranting about how the country is going to hell unless people start listening to him.

He is an old man. The country has been going to hell. THe people did listen to him, and

there is a very real, slim chance that we can turn it around.

It makes sense that he would remind him of "one of those old men".

I'm a dual citizen. And yes I live and own property in north Africa and here and both are great. Your point again?

My point is, no one gives a rat's ass. Whether they can afford to travel or not. Nice of you to show your true colors and attack the poor, I should say.
I hate the poor minded not the financialy poor.

These deplorables do love Donnie "Two Scoops" punk azz ways as they are likely weasels that did get grabbed by the puzzies.:113:

I hate the poor minded not the financialy poor.

Sounds like you just look down on poor people.

Forum List

Back