The wealthy are plotting to leave us behind

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there

"...
After I arrived, I was ushered into what I thought was the green room. But instead of being wired with a microphone or taken to a stage, I just sat there at a plain round table as my audience was brought to me: five super-wealthy guys — yes, all men — from the upper echelon of the hedge fund world. After a bit of small talk, I realized they had no interest in the information I had prepared about the future of technology. They had come with questions of their own.

They started out innocuously enough. Ethereum or bitcoin? Is quantum computing a real thing? Slowly but surely, however, they edged into their real topics of concern.

Which region will be less impacted by the coming climate crisis: New Zealand or Alaska? Is Google really building Ray Kurzweil a home for his brain, and will his consciousness live through the transition, or will it die and be reborn as a whole new one? Finally, the CEO of a brokerage house explained that he had nearly completed building his own underground bunker system and asked, “How do I maintain authority over my security force after the event?”
For all their wealth and power, they don’t believe they can affect the future.

Last edited:
Why do you think the Dems and big business oligarchies are hellbent on killing off the human race?

Thing is.......they are blinded by their own greed and monstrous, narcissistic egos.
They will realize WAY, WAY too late, that killing off the rest of us will leave THEM without workers, slaves, farmers, fishermen, medical professionals, food production, oil/gas/electric production, etc.......

Their bunker resources will run out.
Then the rich will be eating the rich.
Literally.

A fucking family of bloody ghouls, leading the case to a world war.
I wonder what size bunkers they have?
FT1zflVXoAAaOHi

Why do you think the Dems and big business oligarchies are hellbent on killing off the human race?

Thing is.......they are blinded by their own greed and monstrous, narcissistic egos.
They will realize WAY, WAY too late, that killing off the rest of us will leave THEM without workers, slaves, farmers, fishermen, medical professionals, food production, oil/gas/electric production, etc.......

Their bunker resources will run out.
Then the rich will be eating the rich.
Literally.

I'm sure they have workers ready and on call as well as security teams.
They arent that stupid.
But yeah,who's going to be around to buy their products?
How do they stay rich without consumers?
And even if they have people whats to stop them from bailing out once TSHTF?
If the population is seriously depleted there will be tons of game and other resources out there.

"...
After I arrived, I was ushered into what I thought was the green room. But instead of being wired with a microphone or taken to a stage, I just sat there at a plain round table as my audience was brought to me: five super-wealthy guys — yes, all men — from the upper echelon of the hedge fund world. After a bit of small talk, I realized they had no interest in the information I had prepared about the future of technology. They had come with questions of their own.

They started out innocuously enough. Ethereum or bitcoin? Is quantum computing a real thing? Slowly but surely, however, they edged into their real topics of concern.

Which region will be less impacted by the coming climate crisis: New Zealand or Alaska? Is Google really building Ray Kurzweil a home for his brain, and will his consciousness live through the transition, or will it die and be reborn as a whole new one? Finally, the CEO of a brokerage house explained that he had nearly completed building his own underground bunker system and asked, “How do I maintain authority over my security force after the event?”

Buy more ammo.

When the next head of the finance gang broadcasts something about the "planet", "democracy" and "freedom", the only question gnawing at him at that moment is whether he will have time to escape to his hole before the Poseidon torpedoes wash away the coasts of the Capital centers.
The equation of fear is driving the world in 2022

For mega money changers, the culprits of the crisis, fleeing to bunkers is a failure, even in their coordinate system. During the apocalypse, their "assets" are compressed to the contents of their New Zealand holes in the ground. Rotting underground in complete obscurity...

To each head of a hedge fund - a satellite photo of his bunker! The best insurance against war.

If any of this is true the rich will be paying close attention to the midterm elections. No prudent person would make any decisions before knowing the political temperature of the people.

Bunkers and such, swamp gas, cocks in her ass and mouth. Ebens goddamn grays probing unlubricated anus hole.Stanton Friedman created KFC. Steven Greer can bench 400lbs

"...

it's Going to be OK.. :)
Maybe.

The rich have been doing that for as long as there have been rich fuckers on this planet.
Guillotine Fodder

Wealth is primarily created through inheritance and secondly, by browning up to the heiristocracy, which is how Dick Cheney got it. Many of the few self-made men destroy themselves in the process. But instead of the resenting the HeirHeads for giving them a ladder of thorns to class-climb, they show their lack of pride by making their sons start halfway to the finish line with Daddy's Money.

Forum List

Back