🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

What do you think that clown Jan. 6th committee is but a conspiracy?
The Jan 6 committee is mostly political to shame Trump and his supporters who support those kind of treasonous actions. People like you are what fuel that committee

The Jan 6 committee is mostly political to shame Trump and his supporters who support those kind of treasonous actions. People like you are what fuel that committee
That was not treason. Protesting election results is well within every American citizen's rights. Period.

We can see tha proof on video with our own eyes dumb ass and through the dozens and dozens of guilty pleas and court cases. You really are quite delusional
See the word "confirmed"?

See the word "confirmed"?
Yup, so what?

if showed you the word “debunked” would you believe it? No. So why would you expect me to believe your confirmed? I believe what I can see and hear for myself. You haven’t shown proof to back up any of your idiotic claims and there is a mountain of evidence that debunks it. Y’all are grasping at straws

Yup, so what?

if showed you the word “debunked” would you believe it? No. So why would you expect me to believe your confirmed? I believe what I can see and hear for myself. You haven’t shown proof to back up any of your idiotic claims and there is a mountain of evidence that debunks it. Y’all are grasping at straws
Your debunking comes from proven liars that offer nothing but their word which is not worth shit.

The FBI attacked the Capitol.
No, no they didn’t. If a couple douche bag maga agents were part of it then I hope they get arrested with the rest. But by and large this was trumps band of idiots. It’s all on video.

was Ashli Babbitt an FBI agent?

Your debunking comes from proven liars that offer nothing but their word which is not worth shit.
Haha, and you think that you and these conspiracy websites and political kooks have credibility. Every day you spread provable lies on this site. What are you smoking.

Just because you call these people proven liars doesn’t make it so… you’d actually have to show the proof

No, no they didn’t. If a couple douche bag maga agents were part of it then I hope they get arrested with the rest. But by and large this was trumps band of idiots. It’s all on video.

was Ashli Babbitt an FBI agent?
Babbitt was murdered.

Haha, and you think that you and these conspiracy websites and political kooks have credibility. Every day you spread provable lies on this site. What are you smoking.

Just because you call these people proven liars doesn’t make it so… you’d actually have to show the proof
What provable lies? You people prove nothing because you say you do not have to. When did this change?

What provable lies? You people prove nothing because you say you do not have to. When did this change?
Wrong again. You ask for proof, I post it, you respond by calling the proof lies or the people liars. You can’t attack it with substance or an intelligent counter argument because you don’t have any. That’s weak

slad3 said:
Ohh, I see, more "Wait and see" conspiracies huh? While you play with your assumptions about things you don't know. I'll go of the things I can see and hear with my own eyes. Works much better that way.

you were there were you? First hand knowledge or are you merely repeating what you've seen on the leftist news.

Wrong again. You ask for proof, I post it, you respond by calling the proof lies or the people liars. You can’t attack it with substance or an intelligent counter argument because you don’t have any. That’s weak
I respond by telling you the truth. These are the same people who refused to be transparent and fought to keep ballots hidden and audits from happening. The reaction proves the guilt, or it would if situations were reversed and do not tell me they would not.

Yes you said the FBI attacked the capital. I asked a question about Babbitt that you dodged twice now. So for the third time, was she FBI? Yes or no
Considering the FBI will not tell us how many agents and informants were there take your best guess.

Forum List

Back