🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

I doubt any country would take in this leftist scum.
I am going to explain this simply... The Trump Supporters in America are considered a joke internationally... Lets be clear about that, they are the ones who are generally unwelcome... Read a fucking international poll... Trump was the first time in living memory where US allies prefered not to be in the same room as him...
Please stop trying to think that Trump or his supporters have any worthwhile support internationally...

Worked fine. We unfortunately don't read much about the Cucks at the Capitol resisting when the FBI comes to collect them.

Funny how the tough Black Revolutionary depends on the police to take care of his enemies for him.

Seems the last couple of times you people actually tried to walk teh walk, it didn't work out so well for you.

Better keep kissing white lib ass. YOu need them.

Yep... That must hurt...

Trump was touring the country and the more he spoke and screwed up the more votes Biden got... Seriously Trump was Biden's largest vote getter... Biden just had to let Trump off...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Trump is just heavily disliked... He is considered incompetent and made far too many bad choices...
I love that Joe Biden is your leader :muahaha:

I am going to explain this simply... The Trump Supporters in America are considered a joke internationally... Lets be clear about that, they are the ones who are generally unwelcome... Read a fucking international poll... Trump was the first time in living memory where US allies prefered not to be in the same room as him...
Please stop trying to think that Trump or his supporters have any worthwhile support internationally...
I am going to explain this simply...I HATE the left's guts! Clear?

Here's a protip:

We don't care. Other nations only call on America with their hands out.

That's not compassion. That's freeloading.

Funny how the tough Black Revolutionary depends on the police to take care of his enemies for him.
This Black revolutionary is going to enjoy the turnabout when Democracy fails you and your side resorts more and more to violence.

This Black revolutionary is going to enjoy the turnabout when Democracy fails you and your side resorts more and more to violence.

Everything you remember, and your father remembers, was during a time when we were playing A nice and B. for your interests.

Everything you think you know about what it will be like, when we stop, is just you being a fool.

If we're all traitors, perhaps you, personally, should start rounding us up.

Lemme know how it works out for you.
personally,

jbander

To you, you commie fucks, that means mano e mano, if you want to put your money where your pie hole is. But you wont you commie fuck, because you are a progressive pussy pajama boy, who has to have the big bad government come and take US in, while you would be cheering that those who pay taxes are taken away.'
I really hate the worthless progressives, and if i was president i would by executive order stop all welfare payment to those shitheads...Whiney ass pricks..

We did. We voted a con man out of office.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Everything you remember, and your father remembers, was during a time when we were playing A nice and B. for your interests.

Everything you think you know about what it will be like, when we stop, is just you being a fool.
:lmao:

I think you got that backwards, Cuck. It's white Supremacy who's time in the sun is done. Today we melt your heroes down and turn them into black art and Cucks like you lay down and take it.

Forum List

Back