🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

And the court interprets it as in "On the other hand, a citizen may take actions which do aid and comfort the enemy—making a speech critical of the government or opposing its measures, profiteering, striking in defense plants or essential work, and the hundred other things which impair our cohesion and diminish our strength—but if there is no adherence to the enemy in this, if there is no intent to betray, there is no treason.” In other words, the Constitution requires both concrete action and an intent to betray the nation before a citizen can be convicted of treason; expressing traitorous thoughts or intentions alone does not suffice." Adherant definition--
attachment or commitment to a person, cause, or belief. Try again ace.
LOL! You just supported my claim. YOU ARE STUPID.
When you are in criminal court, you use the Constitution as your source of law, not some damn dictionary. IGNORE

:lmao:

There will be no Civil War 2. Most of you are cockless clowns and you're going to bend over and take it. Some of you are going to try violence and get put down like dogs and then the rest will bend over too. Exactly like what happened at the Capitol. Full of piss and vinegar at the start and then one clown gets shot and you all tuck tail and flee.

One tiny riot and you know how the rest of the history of this time will go? Cool.

Since the right ,by a majority, support Trump and Jan 6 and the acts of treason, sedition and subversive activity . We have traitors being the majority of the republican party. All three being supported by anyone is in itself guilty of the same treasonous act by law. Every evangelical minister and catholic priest who supports this are also as guilty and that include many. You can't make a complete lie the excuse for any attack on our government. Which is the best they can do.
This was done In Nazi Germany as they did now making some of the ugliest picture in human history.
View attachment 582731View attachment 582732View attachment 582734
View attachment 582735View attachment 582737
Pissy Pants INSURRECTION thread #569

Charges for INSURRECTION: Zero

As much as they try, with little success.

I can't wait to see these crybabies try to match up with real men in jail. Tears will get them some real treatment!

I can't wait to see these crybabies try to match up with real men in jail. Tears will get them some real treatment!
You make it pretty obvious that it's about revenge for you.

The J6 political prisoners will never be put in prison with other prisoners. The nation destroying Marxist democrats can't take the chance that word might get out, of what is really being done.

:lmao:

There will be no Civil War 2. Most of you are cockless clowns and you're going to bend over and take it. Some of you are going to try violence and get put down like dogs and then the rest will bend over too. Exactly like what happened at the Capitol. Full of piss and vinegar at the start and then one clown gets shot and you all tuck tail and flee.
Are you going to put me down like a dog? I live near St Augustine Florida. anytime you want to try to put me down, name the time and date. I await thee.

Are you going to put me down like a dog? I live near St Augustine Florida. anytime you want to try to put me down, name the time and date. I await thee.

No, he just talks tough. He will call on his white lib allies, who he despises, to order teh cops to do it, when the time comes.

That is why he sometimes suppresses his racist hate. To pander to thet white fags that he depends on.

You morons don't understand strategy. If racist whites want to make themselves the enemy of law enforcement that's two birds with one stone you dipshit.
Oh, as for making themselves the enemy of law enforcement, it is usually blacks do blackish things around law enforcement that either gets themselves killed or other blacks killed. For an example just look at the inner cities where blacks are shooting blacks in the 1000s. It aint racist whites killing blacks...

You are pushing an 8.5 on the stupid post scale.
Nah, i think he went full blown stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Forum List

Back