The weird Trump Vance campaign just got weirder

The weird Trump Vance campaign just got weirder with the endorsement by weird Robert Kennedy Jr.
Besides endorsing Trump, RFK Jr has announced a worm ate his brain, he admitted dumping a dead bear in Central Park, said he will not take sides om 9/11 along with his conspiracy theories on vaccines.

The weird are getting weirder.

Pssst. Your masters have dropped the "weird" thing. It's JOY now.

The weird Trump Vance campaign just got weirder with the endorsement by weird Robert Kennedy Jr.
Besides endorsing Trump, RFK Jr has announced a worm ate his brain, he admitted dumping a dead bear in Central Park, said he will not take sides om 9/11 along with his conspiracy theories on vaccines.

Tampons in boy's rest rooms weird?

It's weird for a man to claim a worm ate his brain but totally normal for this to be put in charge of our nuclear weapons:

OIP.5rcauGTAdmFPgH4los9a9AHaF9

That this should be able to go into a little girls bathroom:

images

That this fag should be the secretary of health:

imrs.php

That this is what respecting soldiers who died on YOUR watch looks like:

images

Or that this is perfectly normal:

images

But yea, it's republicans that are fucking weird. Yea, that's it.
I'll start from the top. That guy has a mental illness and if he was in charge of nukes. Whoops! There goes New York! That is a man and shouldn't be in a woman's bathroom. A person like that as Secretary of Health will make mental illness rise. That isn't proper as I saw the funeral of my uncle, who was part of the military. He died as a first responder as he died working as an EMT. They take two steps forwards and one step back. Once they are at the burial site they lay the coffin down, fold the American flag into a triangle and present it to the next of kin. As for the last one, he is shown sniffing women's hair like a weirdo. And he show his pedophilla by sniffing a little girl's hair.

weird it is

It is you defining yourself as an independent which is really weird.
Your world is binary, those who support Trump, you define as Republican, and all those who do not support Trump, you define as Democrat.
You live in a simple world for the simple minded, but it is not the real world.

Your world is binary, those who support Trump, you define as Republican, and all those who do not support Trump, you define as Democrat.
No, I know the difference from an independent and a hack who claims to be one. A veritable sheep in sheep's clothing.

No, I know the difference from an independent and a hack who claims to be one. A veritable sheep in sheep's clothing.
I am sticking with you live in a binary world.
You are either with us or you are against us.
Cults run that way. Political parties do not.

he is saying you aint an independent elmer...

Forum List

Back