The white boy on the bus

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
How much do you think the taxpayers will have to pony up once the school district is sued?

The father of one of the perpetrators said that his son was a good boy who didn't do anything wrong.

The kid is a drug dealer.

That's not wrong.

The Liberals will say there should not be a lawsuit I'm sure.
After all the kid just took a beat down.No real harm done.

I would think parents expect some sort of safety measures to be in place.
As I understand it those who did the beating we not supposed to even be on that bus.
Where was the monitor? The person at the door of the bus checking to make sure the
people who should be on the bus were and those not not allowed on.

The school should be held accountable.
As for the bus driver I think he did the best he could.
If he lands a hand on one of those thugs the lawyers would be lining up
to sue his ass off.

Reverend Al would be signing up protestors to stage a non stop rally at the drivers
front door.

The father of one of the perpetrators said that his son was a good boy who didn't do anything wrong.

That's not wrong.

Of course his kid did nothing wrong.
White people are considered "prey"...
Especially when his kid is part of a threesome
that has a distinct advantage of beating the crap out of some
white kid that never had a chance.

I'm sure the father feels his kid is the victim in all of this.

That video made me so mad I saw RED.....I'm a couple years older than that gutless bus driver but I wouldn't have stood and watched that....they'd have thought a human being wind-machine was on em....little cowards.....damn, would have felt good to lay them out cold.

Imagine if this was three 15, year old whites beating up a 13, year old black! Whites are treated unfairly, and blacks are given a pass.

Sharpton, and all the other gutless, mindless blacks have nothing to say - including Obama. Shit like this makes me angry.

That child should be fully compensated, and the thugs should face the full extent of the law.

The only good I see is that kid will very likely not become a liberal!

The Liberals will say there should not be a lawsuit I'm sure.
After all the kid just took a beat down.No real harm done.

I would think parents expect some sort of safety measures to be in place.
As I understand it those who did the beating we not supposed to even be on that bus.
Where was the monitor? The person at the door of the bus checking to make sure the
people who should be on the bus were and those not not allowed on.

The school should be held accountable.
As for the bus driver I think he did the best he could.
If he lands a hand on one of those thugs the lawyers would be lining up
to sue his ass off.

Reverend Al would be signing up protestors to stage a non stop rally at the drivers
front door.

Not picking on the driver...but he should have got the attention of the school rep and asked why those boys were on his bus. Standard procedure.

That video made me so mad I saw RED.....I'm a couple years older than that gutless bus driver but I wouldn't have stood and watched that....they'd have thought a human being wind-machine was on em....little cowards.....damn, would have felt good to lay them out cold.

Been there done that...kids never ratted me out...bless their warped little hearts.

Why are my threads always labeled old...I am old...not my threads...

How much do you think the taxpayers will have to pony up once the school district is sued?

I hear one guy's hand is pretty messed up where the kid kept headbutting it. That should be worth something.

I can see some Liberals saying that the black kids civil rights
were violated as they were only venting their anger because
of all the injustices they had to suffer because they are black.

After all that's what white people are here for now.
To pay back for what their race was responsible for.

I hear one guy's hand is pretty messed up where the kid kept headbutting it. That should be worth something.
Eat shit and die you filthy little sack of cow puss.

I hope you get the shit beat out of you by three people and then someone makes a STUPID, IGNORANT joke about it like that.

You LOW RENT, rat fuck, piece of SHIT.

Last edited:

That's not wrong.

They always say that! It's part of the problem in the black community. There is zero accountability for the actions of their youth!

No good kids beats nearly to death another kid, regardless of race, the way those kids did.

I got in fights as a kid. I beat the crap out of kids, but never did I beat someone the way these animals beat that kid. At some point when you get the better of the other kid you stop!

Last edited:

I hope you get the shit beat out of you by three people and then someone makes a STUPID, IGNORANT joke about it like that.

ME?!?! How about the assholes that are comparing a case where someone died to a beat down? That's the problem with people like you. You're so blinded by hate, you lose all sense of proportion. You're LOW RENT of the mind.

I think the three little shits should be tried as adults.

The School should be held accountable for damages too.

The bus driver should be demoted to school crossing guard.

ME?!?! How about the assholes that are comparing a case where someone died to a beat down? That's the problem with people like you. You're so blinded by hate, you lose all sense of proportion. You're LOW RENT of the mind.
Your blind as a bat - dumb shit. Trayvon dying was a good thing. It saved zimmerman who has already made further contribution. Trayvon would have no doubt victimized many more.

If that was my child, I would have given you liberal fucks plenty to talk about - your disgusting.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

To the bus driver's defense. If he would have done something this story would have been different. The liberal media would have titled it "Bus Drive Goes Over the Line Breaking Up a Fight!"

The media tried to hide the race of the victim, so why wouldn't they crucify the driver if he did something? I bet the driver would have been charged and if the driver was white, then Sharpton, Jackson and the other race baiters would have been out their protesting.

Remember the Jena Six. Original story was that a white kid made a racial joke and was beaten up. Later it turned out the white kid, Barker, was randomly selected because of racial tensions at the school. Barker was beaten nearly to DEATH. It was reported in COURT that the SIX black teens beat him unconscious and continued to beat him when he lost consciousness. Barker had permanent hearing, memory loss and sever head-aches. The Black perpetrators were RIGHTFULLY charged with attempted homicide. Sorry when six cowards jump one person and beat him after he is unconscious that is attemped murder. Interesting though no hate crimes were charged.

Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panthers and a ton of ARROGANT and IGNORANT blacks stormed the city and demanded justice for the Jena Six! The liberal media spinned it in their favor and the white authorities in the town caved.

Same thing would have happened!

Jena Six - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The school district will pay though the nose...the rest...not very much.

Forum List

Back