The Whitehouse Meltdown

This is Trump's shutdown...start to finish

Who refused to negotiate on the wall? None other than Nancy Pelosi. It's on her.

She didn't leave out that Trump could not build a multi layered security fence. She just wouldn't approve of the funds for his "Glorious" Walls. The onus is back on Trump.

Yeah, now you morons are going to argue about the structure of the wall. Trump himself used the word 'fence'....You guys just hate Trump because he threatens your leftist brainwashing. If Trump walked on water you'd say 'Trump can't swim' and you know it. Pelosi categorically denied a wall. She didn't say what KIND of wall she just shut it down at the beginning of the negotiation so, Trump rightly walked away. Pelosi is nothing other than an old lefty witch with a hatred of The People.

If he were to support building a multi layered security fence with all it's trappings I have a feeling we wouldn't have this shutdown. He has just now started saying Wall or Fence or whatever they want to call it. The House has specifically stated that the money can't be used for a Wall. They haven't said anything about using for a multi layered secure fence. If the money is given without that stipulation Trump will figure out he can build whatever the hell he wants to including a Security Golf Course. He has already been given 2.6 billion for upkeep and increasing the length of the security borders that the other two presidents have done an average of 70 additional miles of wall and security fence per year for a total of 733 miles. Yet in the last 2 years, he hasn't added one single inch of addition wall or fence with that 2.6 billion. And you expect anyone to trust him with another blank check? He doesn't need 5.7 billion. He is in bad need of an audit.

Nancy doesn’t like rhe word ‘wall’ and is holding America hostage for a word. She is past her prime and is losing it.

Trump can end this by agreeing that he won't build any walls with the money and put it in writing. But he will be free to build as many multi tiered security fences he chooses to. Simple as that. Trump can end this right now.

Trump and the GOP have been known to NOT take Yes for an answer

Wow, Today isn't good for the Trumpsters and his Gang of Thieves.
PRESIDENT TRUMP BREAKING NEWS TODAY With Chuck Todd Jan 23, 2019 (5PM)

ohhhhh, another Covington kids report, lol. Your sources have NO credibility any longer, none, zero, nada, sorry. Better find a new source, lol!

OP is at TDS Warp Factor IV.

Sorry, but I only have room for one condition and mine is PTSD. I earned that one. If you want to give me TDS then it will just have to stand in line.

Sorry, but I only have room for one condition and mine is PTSD. I earned that one. If you want to give me TDS then it will just have to stand in line.

I can't give you you what you already have.

Bad TDS.

Did the 2016 election give you PTSD?

How many pins are on a ddr3 RAM stick?

LMAO You will never see Trump melt down.

Carry on jackass.

I've seen a Narcissist melt down before. I have been in on the buildup. It takes a bunch to do and total defeat is the only thing that can accomplish that. You really don't want to see that happen. It's not very pretty. And you damned well don't be anywhere near them when it happens.

heh - more FEAR tactics. when people can only speak in extremes, even in casual conversation, then they are in fact "extreme". the reason you're extreme is because 90% of the people won't follow along with all this shit.

the 90% is pretty much tired of it and you're going to see more "fighting back" on the pushing of YOUR fears on others.

Bad TDS.

Nope. Got it in 1970 and spent 3 months under a Shrinks care after a fast plane ride back to the states.

Let's see, let me count them. That's one, then there is two....gonna take me awhile to count to 240.

Bad TDS.

Nope. Got it in 1970 and spent 3 months under a Shrinks care after a fast plane ride back to the states.

Let's see, let me count them. That's one, then there is two....gonna take me awhile to count to 240.

Okay. You're one of them 5th floor types, huh?

Correct on the RAM.

What's 1/2 of a Terabyte?

Bad TDS.

Our Hospital had 6 floors and I stayed on the 7th floor for a bit. Damned those drugs were something else.

Who refused to negotiate on the wall? None other than Nancy Pelosi. It's on her.

She didn't leave out that Trump could not build a multi layered security fence. She just wouldn't approve of the funds for his "Glorious" Walls. The onus is back on Trump.

Yeah, now you morons are going to argue about the structure of the wall. Trump himself used the word 'fence'....You guys just hate Trump because he threatens your leftist brainwashing. If Trump walked on water you'd say 'Trump can't swim' and you know it. Pelosi categorically denied a wall. She didn't say what KIND of wall she just shut it down at the beginning of the negotiation so, Trump rightly walked away. Pelosi is nothing other than an old lefty witch with a hatred of The People.

If he were to support building a multi layered security fence with all it's trappings I have a feeling we wouldn't have this shutdown. He has just now started saying Wall or Fence or whatever they want to call it. The House has specifically stated that the money can't be used for a Wall. They haven't said anything about using for a multi layered secure fence. If the money is given without that stipulation Trump will figure out he can build whatever the hell he wants to including a Security Golf Course. He has already been given 2.6 billion for upkeep and increasing the length of the security borders that the other two presidents have done an average of 70 additional miles of wall and security fence per year for a total of 733 miles. Yet in the last 2 years, he hasn't added one single inch of addition wall or fence with that 2.6 billion. And you expect anyone to trust him with another blank check? He doesn't need 5.7 billion. He is in bad need of an audit.

Nancy doesn’t like rhe word ‘wall’ and is holding America hostage for a word. She is past her prime and is losing it.

Trump can end this by agreeing that he won't build any walls with the money and put it in writing. But he will be free to build as many multi tiered security fences he chooses to. Simple as that. Trump can end this right now.
Fuck that. We need a wall. Piglosi can end it by agreeing to $5.7 billion for a wall. The amount is trivial.

Last edited:

If I wanted to watch today's episode of Meet the Press I would have watched it.

Secondly, why are these advertising threads being tolerated around here? You haven't even offered a subject to talk about. All you've done is advertise YouTube.

Why does she care how the money is spent?

Because it's the House that is suppose to care. It's their job. To be specific, the House Ways and Means Committee. Add to the fact that Trump was given 2.6 billion already for the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018 and not one inch of wall or multi layered security fence was built. The other two Presidents used that same allocation and built an average of about 70 miles a year. Maybe Trump needs a good audit before he's given any more money.

Wasn’t that money used for prototypes and such? Idk just asking

First the courts have no say in a situation where congress gives the president sole desecration. The only remedy in the law is a majority vote in BOTH houses of congress, and that won't happen. Also neither bill will make it past the cloture vote, so neither will get a floor vote.

Sounds like that's what you are hoping for

Actually I want to see the house fund the "all of the above" approach Trump laid out on Saturday.

He has to give to get. He's no longer King. He has to get used to that idea.

He has to give to get.
He did, of course the greedy commies say it's not enough.

Greedy Commies versus Insane Fascist. Wow, what a choice we have.

So tell the class what's wrong with the "all of the above" approach Trump laid out on Saturday. It's exactly what the border patrol says they want, and it includes protections for TPS and DACA folks that the commies want.

Sounds like that's what you are hoping for

Actually I want to see the house fund the "all of the above" approach Trump laid out on Saturday.

He has to give to get.

So tell the class what's wrong with the "all of the above" approach Trump laid out on Saturday. It's exactly what the border patrol says they want, and it includes protections for TPS and DACA folks that the commies want.

It's not a compromise of any sort. It just kicks DACA down the road instead of acting on it. That's a big nothing burger. And the Supreme Court won't let Trump touch the DACA kids right now. SCOTUS full expects for congress and the president to work DACA out not just kick it down the road. So just remove that from the whole thing and discuss what's left.

What's left is Trumps Wall. Giving him 5.7 to build his proposed wall means that he can elect to use every dime of it to construct his "VunderWall" and spend nothing on improving anything else. He can elect to drain the Border Patrol even further than he already has like pulling border patrol from Texas like he already has and not replacing them. He can elect not to give better support to the entry points where MOST of the Drugs are coming in. So, after seeing him in action after squandering 2.6 billion he already received (Cheech and Chong would be proud) going up in smoke, you want us to trust him now? I would feel much better giving him a blank check right after we give him an audit.

He has to give to get.

It's not a compromise of any sort. It just kicks DACA down the road instead of acting on it. That's a big nothing burger. And the Supreme Court won't let Trump touch the DACA kids right now. SCOTUS full expects for congress and the president to work DACA out not just kick it down the road. So just remove that from the whole thing and discuss what's left.

What's left is Trumps Wall. Giving him 5.7 to build his proposed wall means that he can elect to use every dime of it to construct his "VunderWall" and spend nothing on improving anything else. He can elect to drain the Border Patrol even further than he already has like pulling border patrol from Texas like he already has and not replacing them. He can elect not to give better support to the entry points where MOST of the Drugs are coming in. So, after seeing him in action after squandering 2.6 billion he already received (Cheech and Chong would be proud) going up in smoke, you want us to trust him now? I would feel much better giving him a blank check right after we give him an audit.

The only thing SCOTUS will do is uphold decisions that DACA is and always has been unconstitutional. The courts killed DAPA and DACA+ and they will do the same to DACA. So your fantasy about DACA being moot is about as accurate as your predictions of the senate votes today. BTW new wall is replacing old less effective versions as we speak and the new 230 miles will just enhance the effect of those upgrades. So the 2.6 billion is being spent, it just doesn't happen over night.

He has to give to get.

The only thing SCOTUS will do is uphold decisions that DACA is and always has been unconstitutional. The courts killed DAPA and DACA+ and they will do the same to DACA. So your fantasy about DACA being moot is about as accurate as your predictions of the senate votes today. BTW new wall is replacing old less effective versions as we speak and the new 230 miles will just enhance the effect of those upgrades. So the 2.6 billion is being spent, it just doesn't happen over night.

The money doesn't roll over. If you don't spend the 1.3 billion by the end of the fiscal year, it goes back into the general fund and is lost to the program. That means it just as well be spent over night. Anything left over near the end of the fiscal year is spent for some pretty stupid things. I got some really nice office equipment that we really didn't need that way a few times.

And X amount was earmarked for Wall additions which never happened. Yes, there were wall repairs and upgrades done but NO wall additions. Not one single inch. If Trump were so hell over heals in increasing the Wall then he would have done at lest 70 miles a year for the last 2 years. Not one single inch. He needs an audit more than 5.7 billion dollars.

Bad TDS.

Correct on the RAM.

What's 1/2 of a Terabyte?

500 GIG

Forum List

Back