The Whole Truth

The only people who believe this weird, transparent and comically disingenuous pap are Trumpsters.

The party of traditional anti-minority racism, currently, today, at this moment, is the GOP, clearly.

And I'll be happy to post my nice, long example of that -- a collection of posts from USMB Trumpsters -- upon request.

There's plenty to of actual things to criticize about the GOP. No need to make things up.
They're all direct quotes. I don't need to make anything up.

There's plenty of democrat voters on the internet who adhere to fringe beliefs like authoritarian communism but unlike the GOP, the Democrats make no effort to disavow.
Unlike the GOP?

PoliticalChic starts bizarro threads like this regularly, going so far as to actually deny the very existence of racism.

She, and those like her (and there are many here), are enablers of the worst kind. They know it, and they don't care.

They are not only complicit in the racism, they make for a damn easy target for the Left to coddle minorities even more.

Yeah? And theres plenty of democrats on this forum who pretend that drag queen story time and underage transgender indoctrination isn't happening or that it's actually a good thing for humanity. The democrat party stalwarts don't speak out against this disturbing trend. No, they actually passive aggressively play defense for it by crying about "transphobia".

GOP bigwigs routinely condemn racism, probably not a day goes by without that happening.

The only people who believe this weird, transparent and comically disingenuous pap are Trumpsters.

The party of traditional anti-minority racism, currently, today, at this moment, is the GOP, clearly.

And I'll be happy to post my nice, long example of that -- a collection of posts from USMB Trumpsters -- upon request.

There's plenty to of actual things to criticize about the GOP. No need to make things up.

There's plenty of democrat voters on the internet who adhere to fringe beliefs like authoritarian communism but unlike the GOP, the Democrats make no effort to disavow.
Unlike the GOP?

PoliticalChic starts bizarro threads like this regularly, going so far as to actually deny the very existence of racism.

She, and those like her (and there are many here), are enablers of the worst kind. They know it, and they don't care.

They are not only complicit in the racism, they make for a damn easy target for the Left to coddle minorities even more.

Yeah? And theres plenty of democrats on this forum who pretend that drag queen story time and underage transgender indoctrination isn't happening or that it's actually a good thing for humanity. The democrat party stalwarts don't speak out against this disturbing trend. No, they actually passive aggressively play defense for it by crying about "transphobia".

GOP bigwigs routinely condemn racism, probably not a day goes by without that happening.
No they don't. That's just fantasy.

Deny this stuff all you want. That's the game.

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?
They don't routinely condemn racism.

They helped elect a man who pretended not to know who David Duke is, after previously calling him a racist.

I don't know what you're trying to prove here.

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?

They helped elect a man who pretended not to know who David Duke is, after previously calling him a racist.

The GOP is desperate, DESPERATE to shed it's image as the party of white racism. An image that the left-biased mainstream media has cultivated.

The only people who believe this weird, transparent and comically disingenuous pap are Trumpsters. The party of traditional anti-minority racism, currently, today, at this moment, is the GOP, clearly. And I'll be happy to post my nice, long example of that -- a collection of posts from USMB Trumpsters -- upon request.
Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....that's why you couldn't find anything in my posts that folks shouldn't believe.
Reader's have found that your posts are never "The Whole Truth."
Slink away, dunce.
Excuse me, what was that?

Did you say you wanted me to post those examples and then rub your goofy nose in it?

Happy to!

Your fellow Trumpsters, being all Trumpy 'n stuff!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.

Rub rub rub!

Rub rub rub!

:spinner:

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....that's why you couldn't find anything in my posts that folks shouldn't believe.

Reader's have found that your posts are never "The Whole Truth."

Good to see you admit that everything I put in the thread is 100% true, accurate,. and correct.

Slink away, dunce.
You should link to looney tunes

Did you hear about the fool who claimed the Church of England worshiped the king as god???

Oh...wait......that fool was you!

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?

The GOP is desperate, DESPERATE to shed it's image as the party of white racism. An image that the left-biased mainstream media has cultivated.
Well, the Left and the media have indeed been successful at it, to the long term detriment of minorities.

But, they've been assisted by people like the OP and those many Trump supporters I earlier quoted.

All the Left has to do is point at them and say, "see?"

That's just a fact.

None were mine, so, effectively you proved my thesis.

Excellent.

And, if you're this lonely.....get a dog.

Unlike the GOP?

The thread consisted of direct quotes from a Liberal journalist/apologist about lynching.....but couldn't bring herself to name the lynchers......the Democrats.

You couldn't dispute the thesis.....so you needed to alter the subject.

Sorry, Charlie......not allowed.

Unlike the GOP?

"She, and those like her...."

There is no one else like me, as you proved by being unable to find any such quotes from moi.

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?

David Duke....Democrat.

You didn't know that when you mentioned him.....'

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republicans....

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."

David Duke - Wikipedia

1. I was totally accurate in showing David Duke to be, in both his formative years, when he learned to be a racist, and in his political career....A DEMOCRAT.

2. The Democrats have always been associated with racism. The Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt, in fact, made a KKKer his very first pick for the Supreme Court:

. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Put your foot in your mouth again, huh?

You seem to be engaging in exercises of futility, friend. Godspeed.

Two peas in a pod.

And the two total half a brain.

11. Democrats and their apparatchiks try to hide the truth….but may no longer be successful.
Lots of folks are recognizing the evil and disingenuous nature of the Democrat Party….and that’s not good for the party.
….but it is for America.

Kanye West claims Democrats are making black people ‘abort our children’

Kanye West, who released his latest album “Jesus Is King” last week, claims Democrats have “brainwashed” African-Americans — and are making them “abort” their children.

“We’re [black Americans] brainwashed out here, bro. Come on, man. This is a free man talking. Democrats had us voting [for] Democrats with food stamps for years,” Yeezy said when asked about those who think he has turned his back on the black community.

“What are you talking about? Guns in the ’80s, taking the fathers out the home, Plan B, lowering our votes, making us abort our children … Thou shall not kill,” he continued.

“I’d rather deal with somebody who call me the n-word to my face than a person that signed me for a lifetime deal on a 255-page contract. I’d rather know what I’m dealing with.”

Big Boy asked West whether he has considered that his support for Trump could be viewed as a tacit endorsement of racism.

“The most racist thing a person can tell me is that I’m supposed to choose something based on my race,” he responded.

“I’m not telling nobody not to vote Democrat,” he said,

And when asked if he feared losing his audience, West insisted that he is “only afraid of God.”

“I’m only afraid of my daddy, God. I done been 15 years. I’m telling you that God is showing you that you can have your own thoughts, bro. “
https://pagesix.com/2019/10/29/kany...s-are-making-black-people-abort-our-children/

Unlike the GOP?

No they don't what?

Then the GOP is doing a piss-poor job of it. Like, terrible, instant termination sort of a job. In fact, everything you just said sounds like a con.

No they don't what?

Then the GOP is doing a piss-poor job of it. Like, terrible, instant termination sort of a job. In fact, everything you just said sounds like a con.

There's nothing the GOP can do at this point to shed the image. Even their most basic, fundamental beliefs such as lowering taxes are twisted by the media to be a vehicle for oppression of minorities.

People like this should be receiving Thank You cards from the Regressive Left on a regular basis.

They willingly play into every stereotype the Left has so effectively used against them on this.

They can't be this blind. So they must be fine with what they're doing. I don't know.

Last edited:
As usual, completely wrong.

The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.” “This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote

The racism inherent in much of the current republican base allows a failure to understand that we as blacks are able to think critically and make decision without white input. We know what republicans have done. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Rutherford Hayes, a republican, ended reconstruction. We had the republic
an lily white movement to purge blacks from the party. Republicans endorsed separate but equal, every republican administration in the early to mid 1900's broke promises made to blacks, most notably during the Great Mississippi flood, which resulted in black casualties, displacement and basically returning southern blacks back to slave status. It was a democrat that signed what amounted to our second Emancipation Proclamation when Johnson signed the civil rights act. It was Johnsons arm twisting that got the act passed not the belief in racial equality by the republican party.

The Democratic party was formed in 1828. Slavery was made legal in the United States in 1640. Slavery was the law for 188 years before the democratic party existed. It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. Four of the supreme court judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans. Lynching was done by whites. It was bi partisan. This thread is garbage.

You are a disingenuous nutjob.

8c288bd56330e4d600bad38df68762ed.jpg

You're truly ignorant and a complete dumbass.

People like this should be receiving Thank You cards from the Regressive Left on a regular basis.

They willingly play into every stereotype the Left uses against them.

They can't be this blind. So they must be fine with what they're doing.

Absolutely. They are pigs swimming around in their own feces. PoliticallyThicc's repetitive narcissist theses bore me to tears, so you're a better man than me.

"She, and those like her...."

There is no one else like me, as you proved by being unable to find any such quotes from moi.

And at least a couple of those quotes, specifically mine, are not at all racist, it's just Macturd projecting because he is a leftist bigot himself, and has gone from being a reasonable poster to a caricature of a bed wetter like deanturd flinging his own shit into the forum.

Pretty pathetic how TDS has driven just about every democrook absolutely batshit.

4a975fd93fa626340a777dd77dbe7fdc.jpg

Forum List

Back