The Winning Ways Of Chuck Schumer

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The deftness of his technique! It's simply amazing!

Some Democrats voiced particularly strong dissent after news of the senators' deal. Alida Garcia, a strategist and advocate for immigrants' rights at the lobbying group FWD.us, announced she would cut ties with the party.

"I'm leaving the Democratic Party today," Garcia tweeted. She later called Democrats "liars."

:lmao:

'I'm leaving the Democratic Party today': Democrats are infuriated by their own party's deal with the GOP to reopen the government

Some Democrats voiced particularly strong dissent after news of the senators' deal. Alida Garcia, a strategist and advocate for immigrants' rights at the lobbying group FWD.us, announced she would cut ties with the party.

"I'm leaving the Democratic Party today," Garcia tweeted. She later called Democrats "liars."

'I'm leaving the Democratic Party today': Democrats are infuriated by their own party's deal with the GOP to reopen the government

It was the right decision on so many levels, not the least for his personal political career as his Party would have been slaughtered for that decision and their future election would have relied on a small section of alt-left and illegal immigrants.

He made the right decision, and what people should worry about is with all this pushback, the Dems might close the government for two months. They need to come to a wise decision, build the wall, reform and fund ICE.

I don't like to think in terms of the opposition party "caving" on matters crucial to the health and future of America. I am grateful to Senator Schumer for doing the right thing.

Thanks for your good post shockedcanadian. It was civil and well-stated and those are the only posts I enjoy reading and posting, myself.

Told everyone this would happen.....people hate being losers and Trump is a winner.

I don't like to think in terms of the opposition party "caving" on matters crucial to the health and future of America. I am grateful to Senator Schumer for doing the right thing.

Thanks for your good post shockedcanadian. It was civil and well-stated and those are the only posts I enjoy reading and posting, myself.
I guess that means you never read mine lol. Civil is overrated on this board...

No, I have always read some of yours, Grandpa, going back many years. I like the style in which you write. You make sense to me, usually. I don't read too many posts by anyone as I am not here that often.

Told everyone this would happen.....people hate being losers and Trump is a winner.
Trump IS a winner. A leader and a fighter. Can we say he knows The Art of The Deal? ;)

No, I have always read some of yours, Grandpa, going back many years. I like the style in which you write. You make sense to me, usually. I don't read too many posts by anyone as I am not here that often.
I was just :poke: ya!

'No pathway to legalization. No pathway to citizenship. No pathway to Jimmy John's. No pathway for anyone in this country illegally. Period.'

Trump is a winner an Schumer is an Oscar Myer Weener

Forum List

Back