🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The women haters strike again!

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Ray Rice has been cut by the Ravens. He's been suspended indefinitely by the NFL. The Ravens organization and some Baltimore area businesses are offering incentives to turn in Ray Rice jerseys.

In all of this, there is an ugly truth that few dare to acknowledge. All this faux outrage is born from an inherent sexism against women, in the form of a belief that women are inferior to men, are weak and juvenile, and consequently deserving of special attention and "protection," and that female "pain" is worse than male pain.

Let's be honest....none of this would be happening right now if not for the release of the video. Now, it's been seen. Now, everyone has had to let it sink in. Now, everyone is singing the mantra....Oh that poor girl. Nevermind that Janay initiated the violence, which she has admitted to. The belief is that Ray is the evil monster here, because he hit a woman. The White House has gone so far as to question Rice's masculinity. They never said anything about Janay's womanhood. Because men have special obligations to women, or so it would seem. Obligations that women cannot share. Because women are not good enough. They are not capable. They are less than men. And so they cannot be expected to live up to the same standards.

And so now the familiar drumbeat of political correctness gone amok is heard once again. And what nobody is willing to admit is that all these people claiming to be in favor of "protecting" women, really think very, very low of women.

Kim.jpg

I saw the film clip on the news last night. My very first impression was that after Rice had hit his girlfriend twice, she charged at him! And that is when he delivered the knockout blow.

I used to have to deal with a lot of cases of abusive spouses when I was on active duty. It became apparent to me after a while that both people in the relationship were sick. One was the provoker, and the other was the abuser. And the "victim" always came back for more.

Sick people seek out other sick people who complement their sickness.

After all, Rice's girlfriend still married him after he knocked her out cold.

Nevertheless, Rice is not deserving of a place of honor in our society. He's a sick bastard who hits women.

I saw the film clip on the news last night. My very first impression was that after Rice had hit his girlfriend twice, she charged at him! And that is when he delivered the knockout blow.

I used to have to deal with a lot of cases of abusive spouses when I was on active duty. It became apparent to me after a while that both people in the relationship were sick. One was the provoker, and the other was the abuser. And the "victim" always came back for more.

Sick people seek out other sick people who complement their sickness.

After all, Rice's girlfriend still married him after he knocked her out cold.

Nevertheless, Rice is not deserving of a place of honor in our society. He's a sick bastard who hits women.

It always amazed me to , you'd show up at some soldier's home, there the woman was with a black eye and she'd get pissed when you cuffed the soldier.

I'm convinced that some women enjoy it.

But yeah this asshole knocked her out, then drug her through the hotel lobby by her feet. Fuck him.

Uh.....Rice acted like many black men, he treated a woman like shit but got caught on video doing it.

• Banned
It's a matter of honor sir. I could kill most men with a few blows, let alone a woman. They SHOULD be treated as the fairer sex whether they act it or not is on them.

Exactly. In your misogynistic world view, women are lesser creatures than men. That is why there is free pizza for Ray Rice jerseys, but Kim Kardashian is still selling perfume and clothing.

It's a matter of honor sir. I could kill most men with a few blows, let alone a woman. They SHOULD be treated as the fairer sex whether they act it or not is on them.

Exactly. In your misogynistic world view, women are lesser creatures than men. That is why there is free pizza for Ray Rice jerseys, but Kim Kardashian is still selling perfume and clothing.

what kind of bizzaro world are we living in when a man who advocates acting honorably towards women is called a misogynist?

Liberals make excuses for black men being violent but then act all high and mighty when they can use a black male to tarnish the NFL.

The NFL was afraid of being called racists for hammering Rice before the video, so they slapped him on the wrist. Now they are being attacked by those same liberals that cover up crimes by blacks.....insane.

what kind of bizzaro world are we living in when a man who advocates acting honorably towards women is called a misogynist?

The same world where men have been acting "honorably" towards women for hundreds of years by demeaning them, repressing them, and otherwise treating women as if they were not capable of being treated equally to men.

The same world where men have been acting "honorably" towards women for hundreds of years by demeaning them, repressing them, and otherwise treating women as if they were not capable of being treated equally to men.

Sorry, I will never accept that it's okay for a man to hit a woman, no matter how you try to justify it.

Is it in an NFL contract, to let go a player if he is involved in domestic violence, and if so, how is domestic violence being defined? Just asking. :dunno:

Is it in an NFL contract, to let go a player if he is involved in domestic violence, and if so, how is domestic violence being defined? Just asking. :dunno:

Most of the players have a "morality" clause which pretty much justifies the team cutting them if they do anything illegal or damaging to the team's image.

No , there is no "domestic violence clause"

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Most of the players have a "morality" clause which pretty much justifies the team cutting them if they do anything illegal or damaging to the team's image.

No , there is no "domestic violence clause"

Thank you. :)

Wow, if that is the case the unions are going to have a good time defending the savage.

I was thinking the other day about a scenario involving an employee of mine in the same circumstances. I would be hard-pressed not to fire him or her but I would retain the employee and leave the horrible incident up to the Grand Jury. This to me, is a legal issue and nothing to do with the free market enterprise system. JMHO.

Ray Rice has been cut by the Ravens. He's been suspended indefinitely by the NFL. The Ravens organization and some Baltimore area businesses are offering incentives to turn in Ray Rice jerseys.

In all of this, there is an ugly truth that few dare to acknowledge. All this faux outrage is born from an inherent sexism against women, in the form of a belief that women are inferior to men, are weak and juvenile, and consequently deserving of special attention and "protection," and that female "pain" is worse than male pain.

Let's be honest....none of this would be happening right now if not for the release of the video. Now, it's been seen. Now, everyone has had to let it sink in. Now, everyone is singing the mantra....Oh that poor girl. Nevermind that Janay initiated the violence, which she has admitted to. The belief is that Ray is the evil monster here, because he hit a woman. The White House has gone so far as to question Rice's masculinity. They never said anything about Janay's womanhood. Because men have special obligations to women, or so it would seem. Obligations that women cannot share. Because women are not good enough. They are not capable. They are less than men. And so they cannot be expected to live up to the same standards.

And so now the familiar drumbeat of political correctness gone amok is heard once again. And what nobody is willing to admit is that all these people claiming to be in favor of "protecting" women, really think very, very low of women.

Kim.jpg

I have been married to the same woman for nearly 50 years. We have never raised our hands at each other. Why? Because we love each other and have since the day we met. You see, Sonny, people that care for, and love one another do not act in that manner. Oh, and before you claim that it is because of their "black" culture, I say hogwash. I have been black all my life, as has my Wife been.

Unless a woman is in a position to kill me, I do NOT hit her. Yet this woman went on to marry this thug. If it is true that men and women are equal, I have but one thing to say to her..."Woman, what the hell is wrong with you?" I hope (and I sincerely hope) that she is a strong woman. Getting beat up gets old after the first 20 or so. She had better get ready for it.

Well, the NFL has a brand new policy regarding domestic violence, which mandates a 6 game suspension for a first offense. Less than a week after implementing such a policy, the NFL violated it by banning Rice for life. Guess it really shows the logic in all of this.

Sorry, I will never accept that it's okay for a man to hit a woman, no matter how you try to justify it.

Who's trying to justify what? I never said it was okay. The problem is you are limiting it, because you are a sexist. The gender of one or the other should not matter. But you see this issue as particularly egregious because a man hit a woman. Because in your mind, women are less than men, and therefore need men to take care of them.

Ray Rice is an asshole. But destroying his career, hurts his wife and children. How does that help anyone?

Liberals make excuses for black men being violent but then act all high and mighty when they can use a black male to tarnish the NFL.

The NFL was afraid of being called racists for hammering Rice before the video, so they slapped him on the wrist. Now they are being attacked by those same liberals that cover up crimes by blacks.....insane.

Are you implying that only black men hit women? if so, you are an idiot. Get off your bigoted high horse.

The far right ding bats make this about race when it is not.

One, no person in the normal pursuit of daily activity has the right to hit someone else except in actual defense.

Two, men and women who assault need to be arrested.

Three, never ever tolerate the bully.

Forum List

Back