🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The women haters strike again!

First, your picture is ridiculous. That dumbass never hit a woman - he killed dogs, He was convicted, served his sentence at Leavenworth and returned to football. He should have NEVER been allowed to rejoin the NFL. Nor should the player that killed his teammate while DUI either. Again, YOU try their behavior and see how far it gets you.

So killing dozens of dogs, and torturing hundreds more over five years, is more egregious than this single incident? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your complete and utter prejudice is really showing through. You must think women are amazingly pathetic.

Quite the contrary. I think YOU are amazingly pathetic. You're too stupid to understand that Vick was tried and convicted and served his sentence. Comparisons between Vick and Rice - who was given "diversion" are not in the same reality. You are an odd duck.

black men assault women 22X more often than white men. That's a FACT backed up by FBI statistics.

I imagine that NFL players in general probably approach that figure regardless of color.

You are quoting false stats, so I suggest you post your link.

I most certainly am not using false stats
FBI mdash Violent Crime
go through the tables and compare race of victim to race of perpetrator and you will see that a woman is assaulted 22X more often by a black acquaintance than by a white one.

Sorry, those are facts backed up by FBI crime statistics

You do the heavy lifting: show us exactly where and what supports your conclusion. I do think your conclusion is false.

Ray Rice has been cut by the Ravens. He's been suspended indefinitely by the NFL. The Ravens organization and some Baltimore area businesses are offering incentives to turn in Ray Rice jerseys.

In all of this, there is an ugly truth that few dare to acknowledge. All this faux outrage is born from an inherent sexism against women, in the form of a belief that women are inferior to men, are weak and juvenile, and consequently deserving of special attention and "protection," and that female "pain" is worse than male pain.

Let's be honest....none of this would be happening right now if not for the release of the video. Now, it's been seen. Now, everyone has had to let it sink in. Now, everyone is singing the mantra....Oh that poor girl. Nevermind that Janay initiated the violence, which she has admitted to. The belief is that Ray is the evil monster here, because he hit a woman. The White House has gone so far as to question Rice's masculinity. They never said anything about Janay's womanhood. Because men have special obligations to women, or so it would seem. Obligations that women cannot share. Because women are not good enough. They are not capable. They are less than men. And so they cannot be expected to live up to the same standards.

And so now the familiar drumbeat of political correctness gone amok is heard once again. And what nobody is willing to admit is that all these people claiming to be in favor of "protecting" women, really think very, very low of women.

Kim.jpg

You are so correct. In the interest of gender equality, when a woman knocks out her fiance, she should have her contract terminated by the NFL.

Let's be fair here.

She will only be released if she knocks him out then proceeds to drag him through the hotel lobby by his feet.

Swim, MV paid the price, and that's the end of it for him.

Rice is just beginning, and he is not in prison.

black men assault women 22X more often than white men. That's a FACT backed up by FBI statistics.

I imagine that NFL players in general probably approach that figure regardless of color.

FBI mdash Violent Crime
go through the tables and compare race of victim to race of perpetrator and you will see that a woman is assaulted 22X more often by a black acquaintance than by a white one.

You do the heavy lifting: show us exactly where and what supports your conclusion. I do think your conclusion is false.

My conclusion is TRUE. 22X more women were assaulted in 2012 by a black male acquaintance than were assaulted by a white one.

I have no doubt however that you would never acknowledge a fact no matter how plain, so tell me why I should bother giving you one more moment of my time.

My conclusion is TRUE. 22X more women were assaulted in 2012 by a black male acquaintance than were assaulted by a white one.

I have no doubt however that you would never acknowledge a fact no matter how plain, so tell me why I should bother giving you one more moment of my time.

Point being, the link you provide doesn't show that fact on that initial page. It only gives a list of tables. Where is that fact shown?

FBI mdash Violent Crime

No wonder you are leaving the military: all talk but just a walk. I apologized to a poster earlier today when I realized I got something wrong.

You do the heavy lifting: show us exactly where and what supports your conclusion. I do think your conclusion is false

He's a sick bastard who hits women.

And of course, hitting women is more egregious than hitting men. Because women are less than men.

Oh cut the crap!

It's worse because men are physically stronger than women.

Don't give me any BS that they are equal in strength. When I see women playing pro football with men, I'll believe differently. Until then, you know damn well, men are stronger than women.

God made them that way. Someone has to do the fighting. God gave us the brains! Someone has to stay at home and do the thinking!

This woman did not not constitute a threat to Rice, she annoyed him. Annoyance is not a physical threat.

In comparison, Rice hit her twice and knocked her UNCONSCIOUS. BIG DIFFERENCE!

And that will always be the big difference.

I can't say why, on earth, she was so stupid as to go ahead and marry the guy. My guess is, she married him for his paycheck.

I also guess if he soon loses that paycheck, a quickie divorce might be in the near future.

This does not speak well of either party, but Ray Rice is getting what he deserves.

tps, no woman has the right to strike a man, period, anymore than a man does a woman. To suggest otherwise is reverse sexism, and that does not fly in our society.

Some might think this is counterintuitive but I think less women would get beaten if Ray stayed in the nfl where he could be monitored and "treated" instead of being released into the general populace where he will be forgotten and could continue this conduct without any oversite.

It's a matter of honor sir. I could kill most men with a few blows, let alone a woman. They SHOULD be treated as the fairer sex whether they act it or not is on them.

Exactly. In your misogynistic world view, women are lesser creatures than men. That is why there is free pizza for Ray Rice jerseys, but Kim Kardashian is still selling perfume and clothing.
Hey knucklehead. Men are naturally stronger, faster, have greater bone density and are larger in stature.
Here's a newsflash..Men and women are different.

It's a matter of honor sir. I could kill most men with a few blows, let alone a woman. They SHOULD be treated as the fairer sex whether they act it or not is on them.

Exactly. In your misogynistic world view, women are lesser creatures than men. That is why there is free pizza for Ray Rice jerseys, but Kim Kardashian is still selling perfume and clothing.
Hey knucklehead. Men are naturally stronger, faster, have greater bone density and are larger in stature.

How would he know? It's beyond obvious he's never touched one before....

He's a sick bastard who hits women.

And of course, hitting women is more egregious than hitting men. Because women are less than men.
Where do you buy yours at?
The old timer women told me that it is wrong for man to beat on a woman, but if a woman takes on a man like a man, all's fair.. and the only reason for sex was kids, which why they had separate bedrooms...

Quite the contrary. I think YOU are amazingly pathetic. You're too stupid to understand that Vick was tried and convicted and served his sentence. Comparisons between Vick and Rice - who was given "diversion" are not in the same reality. You are an odd duck.

:lol:

Getting hot under the collar there, aren't you? When logic won't suffice, abuse will fit the bill.

That you're trying to mix in legal matters into this is as big a straw man as I've ever seen. That Vick's legal matters ended up one way and Rice's another way is completely irrelevant. It has no bearing on the fact that the public faux outrage is based on self righteous indignation and misogyny.

:lol:

Getting hot under the collar there, aren't you? When logic won't suffice, abuse will fit the bill.

That you're trying to mix in legal matters into this is as big a straw man as I've ever seen. That Vick's legal matters ended up one way and Rice's another way is completely irrelevant. It has no bearing on the fact that the public faux outrage is based on self righteous indignation and misogyny.

I have to give you credit for having the chutzpah to actually claim that people who don't think men should hit a woman hate women and think they are inferior. I mean that takes balls. Kudos....

Nobody ever said men and women aren't different. That is not at issue here. The problem is that behavior is judged differently, based on the genders of those involved. And that is textbook sexism. To punch a woman is no more, no less an offense than punching a man. A man punching a person is no more, no less an offense than a woman punching a person.

Yet, the public response to this entire situation presumes a very different set of rules. There is nothing in the video released yesterday that was hitherto unknown. The league knew it, the team knew it, the public knew it. But until yesterday it was all academic. After yesterday, it became emotional. It shocked people to their cores. All logic and intellect was shed and the true essence of people's souls has now revealed their true colors. And that color for an unfortunate many is sexism.

Nobody ever said men and women aren't different. That is not at issue here. The problem is that behavior is judged differently, based on the genders of those involved. And that is textbook sexism. To punch a woman is no more, no less an offense than punching a man. A man punching a person is no more, no less an offense than a woman punching a person.

Yet, the public response to this entire situation presumes a very different set of rules. There is nothing in the video released yesterday that was hitherto unknown. The league knew it, the team knew it, the public knew it. But until yesterday it was all academic. After yesterday, it became emotional. It shocked people to their cores. All logic and intellect was shed and the true essence of people's souls has now revealed their true colors. And that color for an unfortunate many is sexism.

I seen that video at least a week ago.

But fine, I believe women should be treated as the fairer sex, call me a sexist if you must.

Forum List

Back