🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The women haters strike again!

I have to give you credit for having the chutzpah to actually claim that people who don't think men should hit a woman hate women and think they are inferior. I mean that takes balls. Kudos....

o_0

It's been happening for thousands of years. I'm surprised nobody told you.

black-knight.jpg

You know after thinking about this more, I have more questions. What if the guy putting a beat down on a woman was flipping hamburgers at McD. Should he lose his job? Would he lose his job? Should someone who is a total stranger determine the fate of this worker? I agree with aqua. Let the court system sort it out. That is what they are there for.

When you are in the fishery business a large part of the labor pool is a bunch of felons. Plenty of domestic abuse cases men and women, and plenty of idiots that go back to the same situation. Just recently one of my crew members arrived home to find that his sometime girlfriend took a hatchet to his 55 inch flat screen tv and and all his computer and gaming equipment. No they don't post on USMB. But when they get on the boats they are gone for twenty days or so and become productive members of society. Having them working is better than having them kicked to the curb. One, they are separated from society. Two, they dry out and get healthy. Three they are earning money that keeps them off the welfare rolls. Lastly, they are learning a skill that they can use for most of their lives. So I really feel it is more productive to engage with these people than to disengage with them. Therapy that taxpayers don't have to pay for. Come to think of it, work is the best therapy

It seems as if we are too obsessed with showing our outrage instead of thinking about solutions.

I seen that video at least a week ago.

But fine, I believe women should be treated as the fairer sex, call me a sexist if you must.

:laugh:

Okay, now you've proven yourself to be a blatant liar.

no sir, the longer video just came out , but there was a short version of that didn't include the part inside the elevator at all on facebook I believe it was last friday people were posting it.

You know after thinking about this more, I have more questions. What if the guy putting a beat down on a woman was flipping hamburgers at McD. Should he lose his job? Would he lose his job? Should someone who is a total stranger determine the fate of this worker? I agree with aqua. Let the court system sort it out. That is what they are there for.

When you are in the fishery business a large part of the labor pool is a bunch of felons. Plenty of domestic abuse cases men and women, and plenty of idiots that go back to the same situation. Just recently one of my crew members arrived home to find that his sometime girlfriend took a hatchet to his 55 inch flat screen tv and and all his computer and gaming equipment. No they don't post on USMB. But when they get on the boats they are gone for twenty days or so and become productive members of society. Having them working is better than having them kicked to the curb. One, they are separated from society. Two, they dry out and get healthy. Three they are earning money that keeps them off the welfare rolls. Lastly, they are learning a skill that they can use for most of their lives. So I really feel it is more productive to engage with these people than to disengage with them. Therapy that taxpayers don't have to pay for. Come to think of it, work is the best therapy

It seems as if we are too obsessed with showing our outrage instead of thinking about solutions.

So, in short you wish to hire Ray Rice to keep yo bitches in line?

:rofl:

:laugh:

The "outside of the elevator" video has been out since the beginning. But that's a completely different video, and you know it. It was the video released yesterday that showed what happened inside the elevator.

Forum List

Back