The Word Police Are At It Again. We Can't Monkey Around Anymore

That is why Fox News scolded Desantis for his word choice. Everyone knew what he meant.
Link?

Fox News denounces DeSantis's 'monkey' remark on Dem rival
FAUX NEWS? I stopped watching them when the bitch attacked Trump because she was bleeding from all over.

Seabiscuit has never watched Fox, except to cherrypick things to bitch about. But NOW, they're the Oracle at Delphi, because they said something she likes.

That is why Fox News scolded Desantis for his word choice. Everyone knew what he meant.
Link?

FAUX NEWS? I stopped watching them when the bitch attacked Trump because she was bleeding from all over.

Seabiscuit has never watched Fox, except to cherrypick things to bitch about. But NOW, they're the Oracle at Delphi, because they said something she likes.

I don't watch Fox at all. The internet has this thing called "Google". Perhaps you've heard of it? A guy asked for a link, I'm familiar with "the Google" and I'm a liberal helper.

Link?

I don't watch Fox at all. The internet has this thing called "Google". Perhaps you've heard of it? A guy asked for a link, I'm familiar with "the Google" and I'm a liberal helper.

That's actually what I just said, Seabiscuit. Learn English.

"Seabiscuit has never watched Fox" = "I don't watch Fox at all"

"except to cherrypick things to bitch about" = "The internet has this thing called "Google""

I note with interest that you conveniently forgot to say anything about the fact that NOW you suddenly consider them a source to be cited, though.

Before you get confused again: "That is why Fox News scolded Desantis for his word choice. Everyone knew what he meant."

Inconsistent much?

"except to cherrypick things to bitch about" = "The internet has this thing called "Google""

I note with interest that you conveniently forgot to say anything about the fact that NOW you suddenly consider them a source to be cited, though.

Before you get confused again: "That is why Fox News scolded Desantis for his word choice. Everyone knew what he meant."

Inconsistent much?

I did read...You gave an untrue qualifier that I countered. "Unless" indicates an instance where I would watch Fox News. There is no "unless".

I still don't consider them a source to be cited...except when it is a direct question about taped Fox content for which there is an internet link I could search. Someone asked for a link, I provided it. You're reading WAY too much into me helping a dude out.

Inconsistent much?
Everyone knew what he meant.
What did he mean?

28 January, 1996: Blacks are "Super-predators" " We Need To Bring them to heel"
9 September 2016: "Trump Supporters are nothing but a bunch or Irredeemable Basket of Deplorables"
8 July, 2016: "It was a mistake for me to use personal email"
13 March, 2016: "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business"
"Nurses are just a bunch of overpaid maids."

"Why aren't I 50 Points Ahead?"

Inconsistent much?
What did he mean?

Leftists can't even figure out what THEY mean, let alone what someone else does.

Inconsistent much?
What did he mean?

Who are you directing your question to? You've quoted me, but I did not make the statement you are questioning. All I did was provide an asked for link...

This week was the first time in 6 decades I've heard the idiom "monkey up". Not familiar with the candidate and have spent less than a week of my life in Florida so I don't know how common it is as a idiom down there. Given that, its use struck me as uncomfortably strange when these ears are used to: "screw up", "f----up", "mess up" to express such thought. I refer to hearing these alternative expressions in the third person, of course.
Sure, but "fuck up" isn't allowed on TV, so he found an old idiom. Now putting somebody with the Tallahassee Mayor's prescriptions for change in that state is going to monkey things up irreversibly and should be pointed out by DeSantis at every opportunity.
"Mess up?" "Confuse the issue?"

Inconsistent much?
What did he mean?

Who are you directing your question to? You've quoted me, but I did not make the statement you are questioning. All I did was provide an asked for link...
I just asked what did everyone(I use the term loosely)think he said?

Forum List

Back