The World is onThe Road to Armageddon

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
The World is onThe Road to Armageddon
"I (God) will bless those who bless you (Israel) and will curse those who curse you"

(Gen 12:3)

The Bible warns the destiny of the World is inseparable from Israel and Jerusalem. The Bible says God would one day re-gather the children of Israel back into their land from among many nations around the world. The Bible says they would be re-gathered in unbelief ... God warns He is not re-gathering the children of Israel into their Land because they deserve it, but because His Name and His Word are at stake (see Ezekiel 36:17-23) ... and because He loves them. They are His chosen people. The Bible warns God would then make Jerusalem a world trouble spot. The Bible says all nations of the world will turn against Israel. The Bible warns during this time 'Gaza will be forsaken' ... and offers a stark warning. The Bible warns a coming world leader (the 'Antichrist') will rise out of 10 nations which once formed the Roman Empire and will enforce a peace plan or treaty (‘covenant’) upon Israel ('upon the many' - for many in Israel will be against it) ... and then, after a 3½ year false peace, God warns He will send the children of Israel (and all the nations of the world) through a fiery trial unlike anything in the history of the world, to separate those who will turn back to God and His Word from those who have hardened their hearts against God and His Word (the 'Apocalypse'). The Bible warns two-thirds of the people in Israel will be 'cut off and die' during this time. Then, one day when the armies of the world will gather in and around nation Israel (the coming battle of Armageddon) and when all seems lost for the children of Israel, the Bible says a believing remnant will recognize their Messiah from Scripture, and will call upon His Name. He will then return to save Israel. The Bible also tells us 'after these things' the little nation of Israel and the children of Israel will rule over all the nations on Earth, in peace, under her King and Messiah Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew). The Bible says all of the covenants, promises, curses, prophecies, and blessings God has made to the children and nation of Israel will be fulfilled ...

"Search from the Book of the LORD, and read,

‘Not one of these (prophecies) shall fail;

not one shall lack her mate.’

For My mouth has commanded it,

and His Spirit has gathered them."

(Isaiah 34:16)

God said He would re-gather Israel back in the Land . . . on May 14, 1948 God’s prophetic clock started ticking again, loudly.

These prophecies are important because we can now watch the news, read a book on post World War II history, or look at a current map of the world and see there is now a nation called Israel. For almost 2,500 years - starting with the Jewish captivity under Babylon, then Persia, then Greece, then Rome; and, almost 2,000 years since the birth and rejection of the Messiah, when God held the children of Israel accountable, and then, using the Roman army, scattered the people into the nations around the world - the Jews have been dispersed. A people without a nation. However, God said He would one day re-gather the children of Israel into the Land which He has given them as a nation. Through His prophets God also warned He would then judge the children of Israel (and the whole world) at this time for their unbelief. This prophetic re-gathering, which this generation is now seeing take place, is to serve as a sign and a warning to the world that the Apocalypse, the "Day of the Lord," draws near . . .

"Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things?

Shall the Earth be made to give birth in one day?

Or shall a nation be born at once?

For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children."

(Note: This prophecy was fulfilled in one day - on May 14, 1948)

(Isaiah 66:8) (There is remarkable mathematical prophecy concerning this event below)
"He will set up a banner for the nations,

and will assemble the outcasts of Israel,

and gather together the dispersed of Judah

from the four corners of the Earth." (Not just Babylon ...)
(Isaiah 11:12)
"Thus says the Lord God:

' Surely I will take the children of Israel

from among the nations,

wherever they have gone,

and will gather them from every side

and bring them into their own Land."
(Ezekiel 37:21) ('Nations' plural ... this is not their return from Babylon)
"And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel,

and say, ‘O mountains of Israel,

hear the Word of the LORD ...’"

"But you, O mountains of Israel,

you shall shoot forth your branches

and yield your fruit to My people Israel,

for they are about to come . . ."

"For I will take you (the children of Israel) from among the nations,

gather you out of all countries,

and bring you into your own Land."
(Ezekiel 36:1, 8, 24)
"Thus says the Lord GOD:

‘Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, (plural ... not Babylon)

wherever they have gone,

and will gather them from every side

and bring them into their own Land;’"

(Ezekiel 37:21)

The Bible links GAZA to the coming "Apocalypse." Several years ago the world watched as all the Jews in Gaza were forcibly removed from their homes and their land ... even those buried in cemeteries were forcibly dug up from their graves and removed from Gaza. This 'uprooting' of the Jews from Gaza which the whole world watched on the news may be a much more 'significant' prophetic event than most realize ...

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day be ‘forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you have recently been watching on the world news). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah" (Revelation 5:5). God links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of God’s Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger."

From these following passages in Zephaniah, God wants the children of Israel and ALL Mankind to learn and know at least three (3) things:

1. First, God has issued a terrible warning and a 'plea' to both the children of Israel and to all people on Earth . . .

"Gather yourselves together,

Yes, gather together O undesirable nation

(the nation who would willingly try to give God's land to her enemies)

Before the decree is issued,

Before the day passes like chaff,

Before the Lord's fierce anger comes upon you,

Before the day of the Lord's anger comes upon you!

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the Earth

who have upheld His justice (meaning ... this warning is also for everybody on Earth!)

Seek righteousness,

Seek humility.

It may be that you will be hidden

In the day of the Lord's anger." (The coming 'Apocalypse' ... the 'Day of the Lord's Wrath')

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled and there is not a person on earth who can deny it if they will only search out the scriptures. Be thou magnified, O God! Throughout the earth today! Draw all those who will come by thy Holy Spirit and open their eyes to the salvation of the LORD! Even to all those who shall call upon His Name in fear and reverance!

Psalm 83 is the prayer of the hour and the LORD is moving upon the earth. It is prayer that moves the hand of God. Not the might of men. Prayer moves the hand of God! Jesus is our intercessor! Let us continue to pray for the protection of the Israelites, for the salvation of Arabs who call upon the name of Jesus in this hour, for all those Arabs who have said in their hearts, I want no part of being an enemy of the LORD! I want no part in cursing what God has blessed! I want no part in the battle and am asking for deliverance from it - from being used as a pawn by evil men who have no soul! I desire deliverance from it for me and my family! I pray that all Arabs in Gaza right now who are praying this will receive divine protection from the LORD even though they be held hostage by Hamas in the very midst of the heat of it! May the LORD hear from His Holy Hill in Zion all who call upon His name today! May the LORD move mightily today on behalf of His people. In the name of Jesus!

God wants all in Israel and on Earth to know what will help trigger this fierce and terrible anger: Gaza!! He warns, 'Gaza will be forsaken'... her inhabitants (the children of Israel) 'uprooted' and 'driven out' . . .

"For Gaza shall be forsaken,

And Ashkelon desolate;

They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday,

And Ekron shall be uprooted.

Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast,

The nation of the Cherethites!

The word of the Lord is against you,

O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians):

"I (God) will destroy you

So there shall be no inhabitant." (All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note ...

3. God also wants all to know there is Hope. He promises hope for all those who will wait in faith and trust in Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew) ... for one-day in the future, after the coming 'Apocalypse' ... the 'Day of God's Wrath' ... the terrible coming 'Day of the Lord' a remnant of the tribe of Judah will once again peacefully inhabit and prosper in that precious land God promised and gave to them ... and then, and only then, will there be 'peace on Earth.' For at that time, our Messiah and God will restore all the Earth in peace and beauty ... as promised.

"The seacoast shall be pastures,

With shelters for shepherds and folds for flocks.

The coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah;

They (the remnant of the house of Judah)

shall feed there flocks there (coastlands of Gaza);

In the houses of Ashkelon they shall lie down at evening.

The the Lord their God will intervene for them,

And return their captives."

(Zephaniah 2:1-7)

All Nations will then turn against Nation Israel ...

The Battle of Armageddon

The Bible warns around the time of the coming ‘Apocalypse’ and Armageddon ALL nations will turn against Israel. God has also warned those people and nations who will someday soon divide the Land of Israel ...

"In those days

and at that time,

When I (God)

bring back the captives

of Judah and Jerusalem,

(this will happen after 1948)

I will also gather ALL nations,

And bring them down to

the Valley of Jehoshaphat;

(outside Jerusalem ... 2 Chronicles 20:1-30)

And I (God) will enter into judgment

with them there

On account of My people,

My heritage Israel,

Whom they have scattered

among the nations;

They have also DIVIDED

up My Land."

(Israel will be divided)

(Joel 3:1-2)
"And I saw three

unclean spirits like frogs

coming out of the mouth

of the Dragon, (Satan)

out of the mouth of the Beast (Antichrist),

and out of the mouth

of the False Prophet

(the second Beast - a religious leader).

For they are spirits of demons,

performing signs (miracles),

which go out to the kings of the

Earth and of the whole world,

to gather them to the battle

of that great Day of God Almighty ...

And they gathered them together

to the place called in Hebrew,

Armageddon."

(Revelation 16:12-16)
The weapons will be used. Much of the world will be destroyed. Cities will disappear. Armageddon means the "Hill of Megiddo." Megiddo is part of the Plain of Esdraelon which is located in central Israel. Napoleon came through there and declared it to be the finest battlefield in the world. The whole world will be drawn into this war over Israel and Jerusalem. No nation will be spared. The Bible warns there will be three deadly waves associated with this conflict, including: A Russian lead invasion of Israel, a massive Chinese invasion of the Middle East, which will then be "joined" as the armies of the Antichrist march from all around the world to the place called "Armageddon." Jesus will return to engage this final battle Himself. He alone will destroy the enemies of Israel. We don’t know the time between events. We do know that God has set aside seven years to complete His plan with Israel, and this Age ...

"For I (God)

will gather ALL the nations

to battle against Jerusalem,

the city (Jerusalem) shall be taken,

the houses rifled, and

the women ravished (brutally raped).

Half of the city (Jerusalem)

shall go into captivity,

but the remnant of the people

shall not be cut off from the city."

(Zechariah 14:

The Bible links GAZA to the coming "Apocalypse." Several years ago the world watched as all the Jews in Gaza were forcibly removed from their homes and their land ... even those buried in cemeteries were forcibly dug up from their graves and removed from Gaza. This 'uprooting' of the Jews from Gaza which the whole world watched on the news may be a much more 'significant' prophetic event than most realize ...

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day be ‘forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you have recently been watching on the world news). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah" (Revelation 5:5). God links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of God’s Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger."

From these following passages in Zephaniah, God wants the children of Israel and ALL Mankind to learn and know at least three (3) things:

1. First, God has issued a terrible warning and a 'plea' to both the children of Israel and to all people on Earth . . .

"Gather yourselves together,

Yes, gather together O undesirable nation

(the nation who would willingly try to give God's land to her enemies)

Before the decree is issued,

Before the day passes like chaff,

Before the Lord's fierce anger comes upon you,

Before the day of the Lord's anger comes upon you!

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the Earth

who have upheld His justice (meaning ... this warning is also for everybody on Earth!)

Seek righteousness,

Seek humility.

It may be that you will be hidden

In the day of the Lord's anger." (The coming 'Apocalypse' ... the 'Day of the Lord's Wrath')

That is the Word the Lord gave me from Zephaniah 2: 1, 2, 3 some time ago and again the other day in the thread, I fear the LORD, Israel! I fear the LORD! As sure as the LORD lives God is calling His people. How deeply the LORD loves His people! Now the Fear of the LORD is not running from the LORD but rather the running TO the LORD because it would scare me to pieces to think of His ever leaving me! I could not live without Him! I will give up whatever he asks of me but I cannot give Him up. He is my everything.

He knows this and this is why He had to rebuke me that I had tolerated sin - remained silent about sin I saw happening and kept my mouth quiet - even while knowing how violently God hates sin! God hates sin! I have vowed to my God I will hate what He hates and love what He loves and I will not make any more excuses or exceptions for it in the lives of my family members, loved one, those closest to me because to do this is to make a truce with the enemy!

Who is the enemy? Not flesh and blood! No! My enemy is Lucifer and I hate him with a perfect hatred and desire to destroy every work he has ever accomplished! I desire to plunder his kingdom and take back all that belongs to God! I desire to see the Gates of hell Destroyed! I despise Lucifer and his evil works!

The enemy is seeking to destroy the ones I love through their sin! The enemy is seeking to take the lives of the ones I love through their sin! The enemy is seeking to destroy the lost who do not know Jesus yet - who I love - by killing them before they can repent! I love people! Jesus died for all mankind, not just "some"!! Jesus loves! Jesus does not hate people!

But all men must repent of their sin and call upon the name of the LORD to be saved! Just as I did. Just as you did!

I love every single human on the earth that is right now resisting the Holy Spirit pressing them to come - I cannot tell them they are fine when they are not fine! They are perishing! They must mourn for their sins, and have a true conversion through the power of the Holy Spirit!

All who do not call upon the name of the LORD are perishing! This is the truth! All those who do not mourn over their sins and the sins of this nation are perishing!

Blessed are those who mourn! This is a time of mourning for our sins, for the sins of our people, for the sins of Israel, the sins of America, the sins of the world! That the LORD will save all that can be saved and to let love be what compels our hearts to cry out! Come to the LORD! He has not condemned you! He did not come to condemn but to save that which is lost! The LORD is merciful! Call upon the Lord while He is near and do not resist Him! He is our refuge, He is a high tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe!

I fear the LORD!

Something you have said, Gismy, that is not bearing witness with my spirit. The battle that is coming is not Armageddon. We have yet to see the anti christ revealed. We have yet to go through the great tribulation, we have yet to come to the last trumpet sounded which is when Jesus shall gather His elect. We need to be careful of this because Paul warned the church in his own time about the coming of Christ and that it would not come until after the son of perdition had been revealed. I will do a thread on the rapture as some refer to it. I do believe in the catching away but Jesus made it clear we would be caught up right AFTER the tribulation. ( Matthew 24 ) Not before it. I did a thread on this subject over a year ago. Perhaps someone will revisit it. There are many who believe in a pre - tribulation rapture but according to scripture that is impossible. I go by the Written Word of God and what the Holy Spirit teaches me. Not man.

Blessed are the poor in spirit.

It is what it is, even without all the Bible references.

I TRUST GOD'S WORD not little man's word!!!and you??

God got the job done 13 billion years ago. The "word of god" is conjecture and fairy tale.
Live in the present.

It is written:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE."…

Cross References

Acts 2:47
praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

Last edited:
Gismy, the destruction of Gaza is not found in the battle of Armageddon. The destruction of Gaza is found in Obadiah. It is a separate battle. Actually, that was a poor choice of words... the people who inhabit Gaza will be destroyed but as you can see from Obadiah 1: 18, 19, 20 the house of Benjamin shall take back and inhabit Gaza. The Jews know the names of these territories identified in Obadiah. Let them confirm these words. Israel in the future shall retake Gaza and there shall be no more strangers inhabiting the land in that day. Furthermore, when Esau's house is destroyed and the other enemies of Israel far removed from her surrounding borders, she shall take down her wall. Which is why you will find in Ezekiels prophecy that the Russian Led Islamic army shall march against an "unwalled" Israel who is at rest. Please see Ezekiel 38: 11 which I will post link to below Obadiah 1: 19 link.

It is written:

http://biblehub.com/obadiah/1-18.htm

The descendants of Jacob will be a fire, and the descendants of Joseph a flame. The descendants of Esau will be like stubble. They will burn them up and devour them. There will not be a single survivor of the descendants of Esau!" Indeed, the LORD has spoken it.

And again it is written:

http://biblehub.com/obadiah/1-19.htm

19Then those of the Negev will possess the mountain of Esau, And those of the Shephelah the Philistine plain; Also, possess the territory of Ephraim and the territory of Samaria, And Benjamin will possess Gilead. 20And the exiles of this host of the sons of Israel, Who are among the Canaanites as far as Zarephath, And the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad Will possess the cities of the Negev.…

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-38-11/

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

* Note - why is Israel become a land of unwalled villages? Her neighbors are no more. I believe the coming battle will be nuclear. These enemy lands - are described as uninhabitable. The people of these lands have perished or fled to a "far off" land. Why would a land be uninhabitable if not for a nuclear war? Israel then is at peace. Read Ezekiel and how the land of Israel is described prior to the attack by Gog. ( Ezekiel 38 )

Last edited:
We are on the road to Armageddon, Derideo. Gismy is right. We just have not arrived there yet. There is still the fall of America, the battle that will lead to Israel taking down her wall, the battle Ezekiel describes in which a Russian led Islamic nation army will march against Israel. Valdimir Zhirinovsky wrote of it in his book Final March Towards the South. The church has yet to see the revealing of the anti christ, the great tribulation which I believe is now very, very close. There is much to pray about and nothing to laugh about. Blessed are they who mourn. Yes, the LORD is watching closely now and those who mourn over their sins will be forgiven because the LORD is very merciful and He knows our frame, that we are but dust. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

3"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. 5"Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.…

Cross References

Isaiah 61:2
to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,

Isaiah 66:2
Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD. "These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.

John 16:20
Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

Last edited:
I'm not particularly religious or superstitious, but the things going on today sure match and bunch of "prophecies" floating around.

Wars and rumors of war.
Natural disasters, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, and other plagues.
Corruption and immorality.

Time to stock up long-term foods and other survival supplies. :eusa_whistle:

John 16:20 Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

20"Truly, truly, I say to you, that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; you will grieve, but your grief will be turned into joy. 21"Whenever a woman is in labor she has pain, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a child has been born into the world.…

Last edited:
I'm not particularly religious or superstitious, but the things going on today sure match and bunch of "prophecies" floating around.

Wars and rumors of war.
Natural disasters, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, and other plagues.
Corruption and immorality.

Time to stock up long-term foods and other survival supplies. :eusa_whistle:

Trust in God, Longknife.

We are on the road to Armageddon, Derideo. Gismy is right. We just have not arrived there yet. There is still the fall of America, the battle that will lead to Israel taking down her wall, the battle Ezekiel describes in which a Russian led Islamic nation army will march against Israel. Valdimir Zhirinovsky wrote of it in his book Final March Towards the South. The church has yet to see the revealing of the anti christ, the great tribulation which I believe is now very, very close. There is much to pray about and nothing to laugh about. Blessed are they who mourn. Yes, the LORD is watching closely now and those who mourn over their sins will be forgiven because the LORD is very merciful and He knows our frame, that we are but dust. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.

I was only trying to add a little levity, Jeri. Since it offends you I have deleted the post.

Peace
DT

I have always had a great love in my heart for you, Derideo, because you are a man whose desire is to search out the best in others. I am not judging you nor would I ever dare. I want God's best for you and that is Jesus as Jesus is God's best for every man, woman and child. That is what I desire for every person on this board. That is the only thing I desire for every person on this board. That is my heart. I do not need an avatar to express I have a heart. God sees it and He knows.
I will be quiet now.

Forum List

Back