The World Protests Against Israel

Israel does not send out suicide bombers. Hard to gain any feasable defenses for those who would do such a thing.

Some of your compatriots believe it. I don't think a sane person would champion terrorists either, but here you are.

This comment is an excellent companion to the idiotic question you asked.

I don't believe sane people should support terrorists either .. but there you are.

If you believe arabs are terrorists, don't buy their oil.

I believe Israelis are terrorists .. so I support the boycott, don't buy anything from them. I also believe the world should boycott American-made products.

Do you have the same commitment to what you believe? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Who are you referring to that you think is a neo-nazi? Why do you say that?

Sunni Man is the only one I can think of who comes close.

sunni isn't a neo-nazi. he's a wanna be terrorist coward.

william joyce is. go google his nick.

everyone you see with a swastika avatar... the white supremacists.

i can think of at least 4 offhand.

Allah, and the Islamic religion states quite distinctly "death to the infidels". Not only that, but they believe that everyone has to be only their way, because they think that they're right.

You find that a lot on message boards...

Israel does not send out suicide bombers. Hard to gain any feasable defenses for those who would do such a thing.

Sure .. Israel sends out 500lb bombs to blow up babies.

Hard to figure how anyone could defend such a thing .. but you believe whatever you want.

Hard to figure how anyone could defend such a thing .. but you believe whatever you want.

would you like a tissue for your crocodile tears?

how may bombs did Israel send BEFORE Hamas sent over 3,000 missiles.

If Hamas doesn't want to get bombed, they shouldn't take a knife to a gunfight.

American products are now made in Asia, Canada, Mexico, etc...

Good, then there should be no effect on the US economy .. which of course is not true.

Isrealis should be able to make up the difference .. except that Israel is a welfare state that cannot exist without massive infusions of foreign capital.

Indiscriminate on the damage done via a claimed right of self defense through bombs aimed at places of known terrorist operations.

Good point.

This still does not give right to terrorist though. So it is a failed defense to excuse terrorism actions via "bombs aimed at whatever we might be fortunate enough to hit."

would you like a tissue for your crocodile tears?

how may bombs did Israel send BEFORE Hamas sent over 3,000 missiles.

If Hamas doesn't want to get bombed, they shouldn't take a knife to a gunfight.

I don't need your tissue .. not even asking, nor needing your agreement.

Stay firm in your position .. I have ZERO problem with that.

Boycott the arabs .. don't buy their oil.

Indiscriminate on the damage done via a claimed right of self defense through bombs aimed at places of known terrorist operations.

Good point.

This still does not give right to terrorist though. So it is a failed defense to excuse terrorism actions via "bombs aimed at whatever we might be fortunate enough to hit."

I have ZERO problems with what you believe. If you believe that bullshit, cool .. but as demonstrated in this thread .. the vast majority of the world does not.

Hey, maybe we don't need the world.

Last edited:
I have ZERO problems with what you believe. If you believe that bullshit, cool.
If I believe BS meaning it's okay for Hamas to strap bombs to their children in order to kill whatever they may get close enough to kill?

Or BS because my hubby knows a bit about the munitions that Israel uses to target specific targets?

Or is it just BS believing that "thou shalt not kill" yet thou as a nation has every obligation to protect one people?

Forum List

Back