The Worst Five Years Since the Great Depression

saupload_cartoon20100715.jpg

So what is it this week RW? Did Obama save the economy or not? Cuz you can't claim the GOP stopped him but then still claim Obama saved the economy.... either Obama saved it with a GOP house or the economy is still crap with Obama and a GOP house. Jumping back and forth is what has made you on the level of TM and Shaman here.

[

This country. Meh, just wave a flag and a bible in front of them, the stupid rubes will go along iwth it.

Yup........that's why the Tea Party formed. Because we are willing to go along with just about anything.

No, the TEA Party formed because the Koch Brothers know you guys are a bunch of rubes.

Look at the shiny thing. The pretty thing.

"What, my insurance company can't cancel my insurance due to a pre-existing condition? Bunch of fucking Communists!!!!"

good grief grow up, the Koch brothers, YEA SURE...the Tea party formed because of the horrible Obamacare..and come to find out WE WERE RIGHT about the piece of crap.....We know because liberals have to rent a protester or mob, doesn't mean Republicans are like them..

Last edited:
Yup........that's why the Tea Party formed. Because we are willing to go along with just about anything.

No, the TEA Party formed because the Koch Brothers know you guys are a bunch of rubes.

"What, my insurance company can't cancel my insurance due to a pre-existing condition? Bunch of fucking Communists!!!!"

good grief grow up, the Koch brothers, YEA SURE...the Tea party formed because of the horrible Obamacare..We know because liberals have to rent a protester or mob, doesn't mean Republicans are like them..

No actually the TP started under Ron Paul.... It does not really matter where it started, but it was based on the constitution, now it's more based on hating Democrats but mindlessly voting Republican.

OMG RW, I'm addicted! I can just post stupid pictures rather than think, JUST LIKE YOU! Why did I not spam threads sooner like this????

Attachments

• $~~.jpg
    $~~.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 59

good grief grow up, the Koch brothers, YEA SURE...the Tea party formed because of the horrible Obamacare..We know because liberals have to rent a protester or mob, doesn't mean Republicans are like them..

No actually the TP started under Ron Paul.... It does not really matter where it started, but it was based on the constitution, now it's more based on hating Democrats but mindlessly voting Republican.

No it didn't. It was Santelli that caused the teas party to rise.

If there's been no recovery, how come stocks have gone up ~40% over the last five years? What are the "job creators" doing with all that cash? If they're not going to hire people, the least they can do is help out with the deficit. Isn't that why we were supposed to keep their rates low, so they'd create jobs?

Pumping 85 billion dollars a month into wall st. and government pet sectors will do that. Wall st. looks great, but main st. struggles on.

Funny how whiners about the 1% look at the stock market as an indicator that the "economy" is recovering. Before, they were the ones who destroyed the economy, but now it's an indication od recovery.

I'd call it hypocracy, but really these types are simply con-fucking-fused. Sad really.

Aren't the 1% supposed to be the "job creators" and aren't they more likely to be in the market? It's easy to make snarky comments, but the fact is if some of those profits were re-invested, Main St. would be doing better. Whether or not they caused the crash or who whined about what is irrelevant.

I'm sure you'd call it 'hypocracy', but those with some education and knowledge of the English language would call it 'hypocrisy'. :lol:

Yes, it did. Back in 2007 for his presidential run. That is, until MS Repugnants co-opted the movement. From then on, it got MSM coverage and turned into the shit show it is today. Those of us sane folks moved on and let the dullards have the movement.

If there's been no recovery, how come stocks have gone up ~40% over the last five years? What are the "job creators" doing with all that cash? If they're not going to hire people, the least they can do is help out with the deficit. Isn't that why we were supposed to keep their rates low, so they'd create jobs?

Pumping 85 billion dollars a month into wall st. and government pet sectors will do that. Wall st. looks great, but main st. struggles on.

Funny how whiners about the 1% look at the stock market as an indicator that the "economy" is recovering. Before, they were the ones who destroyed the economy, but now it's an indication od recovery.

I'd call it hypocracy, but really these types are simply con-fucking-fused. Sad really.

Aren't the 1% supposed to be the "job creators" and aren't they more likely to be in the market? It's easy to make snarky comments, but the fact is if some of those profits were re-invested, Main St. would be doing better. Whether or not they caused the crash or who whined about what is irrelevant.

I'm sure you'd call it 'hypocracy', but those with some education and knowledge of the English language would call it 'hypocrisy'. :lol:

That's very witty, Connie. Very, very witty. :lmao:

In the end, it was your ilk that bitched about wall st. only to use them now as some kind of indicator of recovery. BTW, those with any economics knowledge know there is a difference between "wall st." and job creators. And for that matter, who the job creators are. Unless you want to go find a post of mine saying "the 1% are job creators".

Last edited:

Yes, it did. Back in 2007 for his presidential run. That is, until MS Repugnants co-opted the movement. From then on, it got MSM coverage and turned into the shit show it is today. Those of us sane folks moved on and let the dullards have the movement.

You paulbots need to stop lying about this. The truth is vastly different then what you say.

That's very witty, Connie. Very, very witty. :lmao:

In the end, it was your ilk that bitched about wall st. only to use them now as some kind of indicator of recovery. BTW, those with any economics knowledge know there is a difference between "wall st." and job creators. And for that matter, who the job creators are. Unless you want to go find a post of mine saying "the 1% are job creators".

Don't see the hypocrisy you're talking about. One can criticize when it's warranted and praise when it's warranted. I'll go looking for your post when you show me the ones where I bitched about Wall St. It just seems a convenient way for you to not have to say much of anything. The bottom line is the jobs aren't there. Your "ilk" will say it's Obama's fault for getting the ACA passed so that businesses don't know what their costs are going to be and then turn around a scream that businesses are dropping insurance programs BECAUSE OF the ACA. Which is it? The second option would indicate they'd have MORE money to hire people! :eusa_eh:

You paulbots need to stop lying about this. The truth is vastly different then what you say.

You retards need to get a clue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6e1sV20HTc]Ron Paul: Father of the Tea Party (Here's the Proof!) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oReOfQsZI]The Original Tea Party 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back