🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The worst GOP candidate in modern history is closing in on the most qualified???

With Clinton, you get the same old tired corruption that has been endured for decades, and in fact you don't even get a fresh name and face.

With Trump, we at least get something that may possibly be worth getting up for. It's worth the gamble.

My guess is though, Americans want the same old shit.

Listen, I am not a Hillary fan, I think the DNC did our party an injustice by placing all their support behind her and her alone and not giving Bernie at least a chance and for that I am sickened by this party....but with that being said and all the bullshit aside, supporting a man, that can't let even the littlest of shit go without ranting on it for days like a fuckin retarded teen....no, Trump is not only not fit to be president, he's not fit to be a fuckin human being...he lacks character, patience and common decency. However should he win, trust me....its not gonna be good for anybody but the Trump brand...but interesting to say the least.

If election coverage focused on presenting the candidates ideas for America and their plans for the Supreme Court, ISIS, Obamacare, jobs, trade, defense and illegal immigration Hillary would be losing by 20 points.

Donald Trump has no plans. He's unqualified and has no interest in becoming qualified. That you believe he has plans is evidence of your ignorance.

Trump demonstrated yesterday that he doesn't even know what "Obamacare" is. It should have caused every one of his supporters to jump ship.

You support a know nothing candidate. The only thing that has kept him in the race is the fact that the media is attracted to shiny objects and doesn't hold his feet to the fire on policy.
You can't talk to the walking dead....let them sleep.

(sigh)...3 points separates the two most corrupt candidates in US history....if ever there was a time for a real 3rd party in this country, let hope when this is all over, the american people fight for it.

Hillary, please if you lose this election, please take your tired old ass home and stay there FOREVER!!

And God please let Trump win....this country needs some fun and laughter again.

True, but the 2 closest 3rd are highly unqualified. Stein is a nutz and Johnson comes off as a pothead.

With Clinton, you get the same old tired corruption that has been endured for decades, and in fact you don't even get a fresh name and face.

With Trump, we at least get something that may possibly be worth getting up for. It's worth the gamble.

Listen, I am not a Hillary fan, I think the DNC did our party an injustice by placing all their support behind her and her alone and not giving Bernie at least a chance and for that I am sickened by this party....but with that being said and all the bullshit aside, supporting a man, that can't let even the littlest of shit go without ranting on it for days like a fuckin retarded teen....no, Trump is not only not fit to be president, he's not fit to be a fuckin human being...he lacks character, patience and common decency. However should he win, trust me....its not gonna be good for anybody but the Trump brand...but interesting to say the least.

Think of the fun we'll miss if Trump doesn't win!

Hillary will not only be a bore, she'll be a lying corrupt bore.

. . . who won't be chasing skirt around the Oval Office; she is too tired now. Donald will do it until the day he dies.

. . . who won't be chasing skirt around the Oval Office; she is too tired now. Donald will do it until the day he dies.

Bill will be the one chasing the skirts and he'll bring plenty of them home for both he and Hillary.

Faced with the prospect of an evil, corrupt, mentally unstable Hillary, people will forgive Trump for saying "pussy" and vote him in with maybe a 1984 Reaganesque landslide

As a Candidate, Hillary is already corrupt as any Third World Dictator, lying to Congress, the FBI, flaunting that she's above the law, murdering dissidents...people will rebel at the very thought of her as President and deliver all 57 states to Trump

I do not think I can listen to her shrieking rasping shrill voice, therefore I hope she loses.

I keep asking myself how the hell is it Trumps fault, that he's revealed everything about himself to his voters and still the want the guy in the white house....I'll say it again and again and again, ITS THE TRUMP VOTERS WE SHOULD FEAR MORE THAN THE MAN HIMSELF...FOR THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WALK AMONG US VOID OF ETHIC CHARACTER AND LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE. WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE IN FEAR...EVERYONE SUFFERS....ESPECIALLY WHITE PEOPLE

I do not think I can listen to her shrieking rasping shrill voice, therefore I hope she loses.
Yeah, Wallow....listening to a self serving ego maniac who partners with Russia and his kids for advice.....a no brainer, eh?

I keep asking myself how the hell is it Trumps fault, that he's revealed everything about himself to his voters and still the want the guy in the white house....I'll say it again and again and again, ITS THE TRUMP VOTERS WE SHOULD FEAR MORE THAN THE MAN HIMSELF...FOR THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WALK AMONG US VOID OF ETHIC CHARACTER AND LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE. WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE IN FEAR...EVERYONE SUFFERS....ESPECIALLY WHITE PEOPLE
dip shit. ewe shaking in yer plastic boots?

Yeah, Wallow....listening to a self serving ego maniac who partners with Russia and his kids for advice.....a no brainer, eh?

Trump has a great voice and Ivanka Trump is therapy for the eyes. :)

10-08-13-1-1281680775.jpg

Forum List

Back